Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption (19922 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by seguno2: 5:19am On Oct 05, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Its our state money and we are not complaining sire

Are you alright or do you need to see a doctor
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Young4jose: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Bizibi:
Bloggers!!!!!

Honestly, lucky igbinedion and his father are big thieves!!! That is one of the reasons why pdp will never ever control edo state.that man made edo state a big village in his time.
True talk my brother. Na God go punish Igbinedion family for destroyed Edo state.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Young4jose: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Its our state money and we are not complaining sire
who told you, we are not complaining..? Na Thunder go fire you too joint slowpoke.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by ashjay001(m): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2019
daddytime:
This is one defamation case I would love to see our courts hear to the end.

It sure will make for good precedence for defamation cases.

I'm very certain though that her claims will be on the accusation to her reputation.

The fear of the Dr's archives of receipts, against her Dad and family, no go let her near court! You need to read his follow up threats on that thread!

1 Like

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Binikingdowm: 5:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Yoruba and hypocrisy. Tinubu has your region in his pocket for 20 years now but is Edo matter you want to die in
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by daddytime(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2019
ashjay001:

The fear of the Dr's archives of receipts, against her Dad and family, no go let her near court! You need to read his follow up threats on that thread!

Wow...i sure will
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Simbrixton(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2019
DeRay98:

Your ignorance didn't allow you realise that there's a part of Edo where people speak and answer yoruba names...
That he could actually be bona fide Edo man from Akoko Edo...
lol u are well right and u echoed all i said i believe you read my comment to reply not to understand which is common at nairaland thi days
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by obiekunie2: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Bundaweber:

If you're from Edo state you will understand the pain and agony people went through. Gangstarism was the order of the day, you had to watch what you say. i remember when I almost lost some of my classmates during motor parks wars at oba market Rd at the former motor park. they were lucky they were able to jump into that sunked former government school or is it when I almost lost my life at akpakpava when they were displaying or at mission Rd .Today projects will be inagurated the next day will not see it again . borehole would be commissioned with water fetched with a tanker. those days were really dark days. Then his father would have the guts to ........ . let me not remember those dark days.

Read the edited comment. Makes a lot o sense to you right?

That's how intelligent people table their opinion AND NOT BY RANTING LIKE A PSYCHO.

All am saying is - the south should united and start treating our issues in-house and not by showing the world how disunited we are.

Northern politicians loot both state and federal treasury but you can never see them disgracing themselves in public like we southerners do.

If you mind comment offensive - APOLOGIA.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by thaprofit88: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Get a life nitwit!!!

I knew it kiss
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Abuleoshi: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

Show us the one you didn't buy.

slowpoke!!!
Please go and Breed!
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by Bundaweber: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2019
obiekunie2:

Read the edited comment. Makes a lot o sense to you right?

That's how intelligent people table their opinion AND NOT BY RANTING LIKE A PSYCHO.

All am saying is - the south should united and start treating our issues in-house and not by showing the world how disunited we are.

Northern politicians loot both state and federal treasury but you can never see them disgracing themselves in public like we southerners do.

If you mind comment offensive - APOLOGIA.

you are quite arrogant in your unfound beliefs. Did you not watch a while ago when the people of Gombe made known their grievances by almost lynching a senator or when Ganduje convoy was attacked and people were calling him thief and barawo. I believe northerners have no need for internet shaming because they do their own physically. We in the south fall into the problem of " na my persin be this" so make we solve am inside house that in itself is corruption. Most of this southern theives rub it in the face of the masses. Look at how bad the road to igbinedion house is. can he not be like Ray Royal. In Edo state that family has committed atrocities both to the people and the state. Stop wallowing in ignorance name and shame this shameless people.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption by obiekunie2: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bundaweber:

[s]you are quite arrogant in your unfound beliefs. Did you not watch a while ago when the people of Gombe made known their grievances by almost lynching a senator or when Ganduje convoy was attacked and people were calling him thief and barawo. I believe northerners have no need for internet shaming because they do their own physically. We in the south fall into the problem of " na my persin be this" so make we solve am inside house that in itself is corruption. Most of this southern theives rub it in the face of the masses. Look at how bad the road to igbinedion house is. can he not be like Ray Royal. In Edo state that family has committed atrocities both to the people and the state. Stop wallowing in ignorance name and shame this shameless people[/s].

so difficulty try to teach manners to morons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola Orders Lockdown In 4 LGAs In Osun From Tuesday, July 7 / Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools / Lucky James Dumps APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.