Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help! Local Man Can't Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Local Man Can't Sleep (520 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by GreetMe(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
I haven't experienced this before o and am honestly confused why I can't control my own body.

I started this habit of sleeping in the morning sometime around 4am, 5am or 6am due to some stuffs I do at night. I only did it for three nights but now my body has refused to go back to the default settings. cry

Brethrens you can't believe I can't sleep at night again after I finished doing my late jobs just for three days! I'd stay awake even after returning from work, no matter how weak I become..I won't be able to sleep during the night! I'll toss and toss on the bed, I'll do alot of energy draining exercises but to no avail... When I'll just feel like sleeping, something will trigger in me and thats how am back to the cycle.

But when it's exactly 5 or 6am.. sleep will come only for me to wake up around 12pm or 2pm feeling very numb...at times when I force myself to work early around 8 or 9...I'll be numb throughout the day...its like my body is not mine...be making me feel like am drunk or am a ghost!

Pls I need advice and solutions..
Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by Nurumaxy: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
guy this ur matter get how e be.just go and complain to me doc

1 Like

Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Try doing the food method, eat beans in large quantity or fufu, any food you know it makes u sleep,
Take it as dinner.

After sometime you body might go back to the original sleeping clock

1 Like

Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by MedicH: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Your circadian rhythm has been altered brotherly. If you get to sleep at all, then you're healthy. You can change it to what it used to be before the war but will take time. Set a permanent sleeping time say 9 pm and stick to it. Once it's 9, put off ur phone and tele or computer and lie on ur bed. You can help ur body by using one tab piriton around 8 pm. Lay on that bed and don't get up till day break. Make it a habit. Do not be taking the drug every night but say once in 3 nights. I used to feel this way before I got a job so I was also having allergy issues in my new environment so I used the drug every night and became alright.

1 Like

Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by GreetMe(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nurumaxy:
guy this ur matter get how e be.just go and complain to me doc
I just weak o..
I have been keeping late nights B4 now..this one is entirely new
Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by GreetMe(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mathscum:
Try doing the food method, eat beans in large quantity or fufu, any food you know it makes u sleep,
Take it as dinner.

After sometime you body might go back to the original sleeping clock

I don't like fufu dats the problem
Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by GreetMe(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:
Your circadian rhythm has been altered brotherly. If you get to sleep at all, then you're healthy. You can change it to what it used to be before the war but will take time. Set a permanent sleeping time say 9 pm and stick to it. Once it's 9, put off ur phone and tele or computer and lie on ur bed. You can help ur body by using one tab piriton around 8 pm. Lay on that bed and don't get up till day break. Make it a habit. Do not be taking the drug every night but say once in 3 nights. I used to feel this way before I got a job so I was also having allergy issues in my new environment so I used the drug every night and became alright.
Tab piriton? Never heard of that one o
Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by MedicH: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
GreetMe:

Tab piriton? Never heard of that one o

They call it a lot of things but active component is chlorpheniramine.

1 Like

Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by GreetMe(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

They call it a lot of things but active component is chlorpheniramine.

Any side effects??
Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by MedicH: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
GreetMe:

Any side effects??

I take 2 tablets at once for my allergies and getting better sleep. Side effects come with high dose like 3 tablets at once. If you take 1, you will not likely notice any side effects except mild dryness of the mouth you can just increase fluid intake.

1 Like

Re: Help! Local Man Can't Sleep by GreetMe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

I take 2 tablets at once for my allergies and getting better sleep. Side effects come with high dose like 3 tablets at once. If you take 1, you will not likely notice any side effects except mild dryness of the mouth you can just increase fluid intake.
Ok.. thanks.. I'll try

(1) (Reply)

New 'Bleaching Procedure' Leaves Nigerians In Shock (Graphic Pics) / How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation / Dangerously Obese Man, 41, Who Was So Large At 320kg That He Had To Pay For TWO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.