Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43259 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bornboy4:
You're really doing a wonderful job most people won't do for free!
It's even unbelievable that you are from this part of the world where nothing goes for free!
I render same free services too.
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE!

Thank you and God bless you and the work of your hands.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Niom(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
IdeasPro:
Do You Really Want to Earn Money Online?

A lot of aspiring online entrepreneurs want to start making money online but they don't know how to go about it. What I have done is to write online business success tutorials from beginner level to advanced level to guide you on how to make money online. It doesn't matter the type of online business opportunity you are into or have interest in.

What matters is your willingness and ability to take action. To this end, I am starting the year on a good note with you by uploading for free lesson one of our digital marketing course.

Click Here Now to Download the Free Online Business Guide

Download it above, read it and get back to me with your questions. I will answer all of them. It is a win-win situation for everyone.

If you can think it, you can do it and you can make it. Have the best of the day.

I have been following u for and you mostly talk about getting a website, domain name, hosting & building a email list for online marketting.

Can you build a site for me? Hope ur charge is not much ooo

Also, if i have a site, do i have to create other sites for different products if i am using sales funnel for online marketing?

How do i reach u?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Niom:

I have been following u for and you mostly talk about getting a website, domain name, hosting & building a email list for online marketting.
Can you build a site for me? Hope ur charge is not much ooo
Yes, having your own website or blog is the most sustainable and best way to make money online. With CMS platforms like WordPress, you don't need to pay anybody to build a website for you. Get a domain name of your own, buy web hosting and build your website for free.

You can download a free ebook below on how to get cheap and reliable web hosting. After following the instructions in the guide, I can guide you through the steps or help you to install WordPress on your domain free of charge if you like.

Click here to download how to get cheap and reliable web hosting

Also, if i have a site, do i have to create other sites for different products if i am using sales funnel for online marketing?

It depends on you and how much you want to make online per month. If your goal is to make $1000 per month, I think one blog website will be okay for you. But if you are ambitious like me and you want to make $10000 per month online, you may have to build authority blog or 2 or more niche website to achieve your goal.

How do i reach u?
You can PM me from Nairaland and I will reply you and start communication from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by adelafe2019: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2020
Oga, ideaspro, kindly send the ebook to me: adelafe2019@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Qoyyum95(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2020
Can I get the e-book @ Qoyyumosubiyi96@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
adelafe2019:
Oga, ideaspro, kindly send the ebook to me: adelafe2019@gmail.com

I have sent you the ebooks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Qoyyum95:
Can I get the e-book @ Qoyyumosubiyi96@gmail.com
Thanks
I have sent you the ebooks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Niom(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, having your own website or blog is the most sustainable and best way to make money online. With CMS platforms like WordPress, you don't need to pay anybody to build a website for you. Get a domain name of your own, buy web hosting and build your website for free.

You can download a free ebook below on how to get cheap and reliable web hosting. After following the instructions in the guide, I can guide you through the steps or help you to install WordPress on your domain free of charge if you like.

Click here to download how to get cheap and reliable web hosting

It depends on you and how much you want to make online per month. If your goal is to make $1000 per month, I think one blog website will be okay for you. But if you are ambitious like me and you want to make $10000 per month online, you may have to build authority blog or 2 or more niche website to achieve your goal.

You can PM me from Nairaland and I will reply you and start communication from there.

Thanks for the reply. But i don't have any knowledge on web design. Would i still be able to get my own site by simply following the instructions on the guide?

I am into Importation and that is why i want to get the site. Mainly for sales and affiliate marketing.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Understanding the Power of Sacrifice

For you to move to the next level in life, you must be able to make sacrifice both quantitatively and qualitatively. This is what I can also coin as 4T of prosperity. That is making sacrifice with your talents, treasure, time and trust.

Your talents represent your skills, knowledge, experience, exposure and what you are willing to learn and master to add value to mankind and get rewarded. Your treasure is the money and tools you need to invest and soar in your business. This is the seed capital that oils your business ideas to the marketplace. The time is the period of doing everything you need to do to make your business idea becomes tangible and valuable. Finally, trust is the truth, reliability and honesty you use to cement your business so that people can do business with you for a long time.

If any of the 4T is missing, you may not be able to go far. Go and make the sacrifice today so that your journey to financial prosperity will be guaranteed in year 2020. You will succeed!

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Skibani: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebelepereowei@gmail.com.my email for the ebook or pdf
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
sent, check your mail box including spam folder
Skibani:
Ebelepereowei@gmail.com.my email for the ebook or pdf
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RICHMAN247(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Please sir send the ebook to my mail. richyerudite@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Sent, please check your inbox and spam folder to download.
RICHMAN247:
Please sir send the ebook to my mail. richyerudite@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Adam00(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2020
IdeasPro:
Sent, please check your inbox and spam folder to download.
hafsatadamu2019@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
sent as requested
Adam00:
hafsatadamu2019@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by agboosh(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Please I just came across this thread and I have interest in the ebook please this my mail, agboolastephen10@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
agboosh:
Please I just came across this thread and I have interest in the ebook please this my mail, agboolastephen10@gmail.com
The ebooks have been sent. Check inbox and spam boxes
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Dreydoe(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
IdeasPro:
Today’s lesson is Lesson 3. It’s a write up to remind you why you need to set a goal in everything you do and me SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time-bound) about it. You’ve to set your goal before you follow along. How much money do you want to make in 3 months from now? Write it down and be accountable to it.

Be a DOER. For this lesson, I decided to register a domain name specifically for this project in order to remind you that DOERS are ACHIEVERS. It’s not yet developed. I’ll not make it public yet so that it will not skew my results, okay?

For those of you who may be skeptical about these digital marketing training online free lessons, here is the GOAL of my creating this thread.

-To train an average Nairalander or Nigerian to become a complete digital marketing expert,
-To empower you with the requisite knowledge on how to make passive income online without buying into so-called fake information marketing gurus and coaches,
-To make sure that at the end of your learning and doing from this platform, you’re able to make $1,000 per month online within 90 days of starting an online business of your own,
-To stop you from money worries which are plaguing majority of Nigerian youths and adults as well. It is my financial freedom help and anti-poverty crusade, and
-To use our legitimate money making abilities and proofs from this platform to prevail on Nigerian government and PayPal.com to do all that is required of them to make Nigerian online entrepreneurs have access to PayPal’s merchant account so that we can start receiving funds into our PayPal accounts here in Nigeria. We cannot just be spending money buying products and services online with their payment processor or gateway and not be receiving especially those who have digital marketing products and services to sell from their websites or third party e-commerce sites on the internet.

With that said, I’ll be posting my next topic on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to find keyword phrases in your online marketing campaigns. Google keyword research tool is one of the online marketing tools you absolutely need to succeed online. So, you can call this next lesson Google Keyword Planner tutorial.

Unfortunately, it needs a lot of screenshots to understand it better. I noticed when I post URL on this thread, the bots or moderators strip it off. What do you suggest, I should do? I’ll be listening, reading and waiting for your inputs.

Happy Sunday! Don’t do what you cannot come out openly to be proud of. Life is too short to leave in the hands of the devil. You’ll succeed!

Ideaspro
Boss my mail for the ebook thanks .. yusufhadaydoyin@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by agboosh(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thanks boss have seen it. I will get back to you soon.
IdeasPro:

The ebooks have been sent. Check inbox and spam boxes
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by taovilla: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
kindly help me with ebook... taovilla90@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Stevenstevf: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stevenstevf@gmail.com, interested sir
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Stevenstevf: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please stevenstevf@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Timtim007(f): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Goodevening Mr ideapro
Pls I am also interested in the eBook
Deanlaura12@gmail.com
Thanks..God bless
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=haywizzey post=86137881][/quote]

I have sent the ebooks to your email address you supplied here. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find them in your inbox.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Timtim007:
Goodevening Mr ideapro
Pls I am also interested in the eBook
Deanlaura12@gmail.com
Thanks..God bless

I have sent the ebooks to your email address you supplied here. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find them in your inbox.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Stevenstevf:
Please stevenstevf@gmail.com

Sent the ebooks to your email address. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find them in your inbox.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2020
taovilla:
kindly help me with ebook... taovilla90@gmail.com...thanks
Sent the ebooks to your email address. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find them in your inbox.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Niom(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
IdeasPro:

I followed your advise and have decided to get a website with domain name including hosting.

I do Importation business and
I also want to go into affiliate marketing few weeks from now.

The challenge is this: i have no idea of what kind of website to go for that would suite my online business.

Do you design websites for people? Or can you recommend a trusted web designer that would follow your instructions of what to design so he doesn't do a careless job?

Pls help out....
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by AMI3(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,
Happy weekend and how’s the day?
In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for some years now. I love working from home as a self employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money online which focuses on domain flipping business.
I’ve been doing underground domain investing and website investing as well for years even before the above thread was created. My initial intention was to observe what is trending in the virtual real estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’ perspective on that thread, read other members’ contributions and learn too.
In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has helped me tremendously in my professional career and business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting my own contributions where and when necessary to it while relaxing myself.
Some members saw and read my modest contributions and suggested that I should open a separate thread on this forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.
I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours. As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.
But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything. Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to learn digital marketing online free.
We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud, scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy and to a fault.
From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!
And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.
I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing, app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense, freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.
I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.
..To be continued from next post!
NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.
amabooks72@gmail.com whatsapp 08154933420

2 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ttee1: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2020
[Thanks you for bringing this to an average Nigerian Youths. Jah bless.
My email is tee4t101@gmail.com
08137045264 WhatsApp.
Looking forward to reading from you
quote author=AMI3 post=86215390]

amabooks72@gmail.com
whatsapp 08154933420[/quote]
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Xavi2019: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2020
How am I just finding this thread now? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging? / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Trademark Registration in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.