Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43328 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Taeewo(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2020
IdeasPro:

You can post anything but your readers will not really know what you're good at. Here on this thread, you can perceive I'm digital marketing expert and you may want to listen to me. But if I'm Jack of all trades, I doubt if you will take me seriously. So, monetization and ranking on SERP by search engines matter for you to earn money online.
okay, thanks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Rassy011(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
IdeasPro:

You can post anything but your readers will not really know what you're good at. Here on this thread, you can perceive I'm digital marketing expert and you may want to listen to me. But if I'm Jack of all trades, I doubt if you will take me seriously. So, monetization and ranking on SERP by search engines matter for you to earn money online.

Please i need the ebook
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Rassy011:

Please i need the ebook
rassyjunior@gmail.com
Thanks
I've sent your requested ebooks. Please, check your mail box.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
How to Make $100 a Day from Home Online

In my digital marketing journey, I've discovered that starting an online business and making money from home, day in and day out, is all about building relationship with your target audience.

So, this is how to make $100 a day from home online.

-Build a simple website or start a blog,
-Create constant content for your target audience to read and share,
-Fraternize with your readers and elicit information about their needs and wants
-Create what they need, monetized it and give it to them,
-Regularly reach out to your target market to maintain and sustain the existing relationship,
-And much more!

Beyond this, learn and master your craft or business inside out. Become an expert in your field. A lot of people like to identify with experts in their fields so that they can reduce their steep learning curve.

You can do so many things with your website blog. You can promote affiliate products and services, sell your own digital products and services, do joint ventures partnership, and so on.

This is how to make $100 a day from home online if you're consistent about building relationship with your target market.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by erikcantona: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
God bless you sir
pls I need the Ebook erikdominik84@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by erikcantona: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=IdeasPro post=83116074]I've sent the free affiliate marketing ebook to all concerned. Please, if you've not received yours, raise up your hands for identification. LOL! And I will do the
needful.[/quo

erikdominik84@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
erikcantona:
God bless you sir

pls I need the Ebook
erikdominik84@gmail.com
Thanks
I've already sent the free ebooks. Enjoy!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kaybee20: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
ak5398132@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by erikcantona: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
IdeasPro:
I've already sent the free ebooks. Enjoy!

Thank you sir,God bless u
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by omoruyivictory(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Please I need the e-book
omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Chinesegirl(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Boss @Ideaspro
I sent you a PM
Is your training still available?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Chinesegirl:
Boss @Ideaspro
I sent you a PM
Is your training still available?
Yes, the training is still available and open to new students!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
omoruyivictory:
Please I need the e-book
omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Sent our free e-books to your email address. Please check it out.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kaybee20:
ak5398132@gmail.com

Sent our free e-books to your email address. Please check it out.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by tranxo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
IdeasPro:
How to Make $100 a Day from Home Online

In my digital marketing journey, I've discovered that starting an online business and making money from home, day in and day out, is all about building relationship with your target audience.

So, this is how to make $100 a day from home online.

-Build a simple website or start a blog,
-Create constant content for your target audience to read and share,
-Fraternize with your readers and elicit information about their needs and wants
-Create what they need, monetized it and give it to them,
-Regularly reach out to your target market to maintain and sustain the existing relationship,
-And much more!

Beyond this, learn and master your craft or business inside out. Become an expert in your field. A lot of people like to identify with experts in their fields so that they can reduce their steep learning curve.

You can do so many things with your website blog. You can promote affiliate products and services, sell your own digital products and services, do joint ventures partnership, and so on.

This is how to make $100 a day from home online if you're consistent about building relationship with your target market.
boss smiley
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
tranxo:
boss smiley
You're my boss oooh. I'm humble sir!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by adelafe2019: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Pls.send the e-book to me:. adelafe2019@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
adelafe2019:
Pls.send the e-book to me:. adelafe2019@gmail.com
Ebooks sent to your mail box. Please check and confirm. Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by bilateral: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pls I need the ebook udohcourage@gmail.com thanks for your help
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Yungmil: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
boss. charleschetam12@gmail.com tanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Adeapex(m): 4:24am On Jun 11, 2020
IdeasPro:

Ebooks sent to your mail box. Please check and confirm. Thank you.

Kindly sent the book to me as well.
livelysegzy@gmail
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Adeapex:

Kindly sent the book to me as well.
livelysegzy@gmail
Our free ebooks have been sent to your mail.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Yungmil:
boss. charleschetam12@gmail.com tanks

Ebooks sent. Please check your mail.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2020
bilateral:
Pls I need the ebook udohcourage@gmail.com thanks for your help

Please get our free ebooks download from your mail box. Cheers!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
How to Make Money with Google Adsense

While digital marketing is basically about creating awareness and promoting your brand, business, website, blog, product or service, etc to your target market in order to generate leads and customers, you cannot earn money online without building your business assets in the first place.

What this means is that before you can start promoting anything, you should have something to promote. On this thread we’ve discussed every step you need to take to start a blog and make money. Beyond that, I also want you to learn how to make money with Google Adsense and/or run Google Ads to advertise your website, brand or products.

Google Adsense

Google Adsense is adverts from Google’s paid advertisers which are displayed on approved websites and blogs in sync with the site’s content. If your site is about cooking recipes and you’ve been approved by Google for their Adsense program, you can generate Google Adsense codes and place on your web site.

The adverts displayed on your site will be complementary to your blog’s content and every click your website visitors make on these ads will generate income for you. Google uses complex algorithm to detect what adverts to serve along with the content is on your site in order to match it.

For you to make money with Google Adsense, you can simply get a domain name and purchase web hosting. Create a blog for free on your domain name and install Adsense compatible WordPress theme. If you’ve fully optimized your blog for on-page SEO, start writing and publishing blog posts regularly on it.

But you’ve to make sure you do deep keyword research to find long tail keyword phrases to target. For you to make money with Google Adsense, do the following:

1. Target high-paying niche markets,
2. Target long tail keyword phrases you can easily rank for,
3. Create unique and quality content that is complete and relevant to related search queries you’re targeting, and
4. Build backlinks to your blog website in order to consolidate your page one ranking preferably in positions 1 to 3.

This is how to make money with Google Adsense and you can quit your day job in 365 days if you are committed and consistent in growing about 5 profitable Adsense sites that earns you an average of about $100 per web site a month into authority sites.

You can learn smart online money making systems with our complete digital marketing training program. Click on the link below to learn more! You’ll succeed!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Using Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) to Generate Targeted Traffic to Your Website or Blog

Google Ads, formerly known as Google Adwords, is one of the best ways to generate targeted traffic instantly to your website, blog or landing page. However, it costs money to run Google Ads on their home page as paid adverts or on partners’ network.

If you don’t understand how to run a profitable Google Ads, please don’t start it! You can get your fingers burnt, cash wise. But if you’re strategic about it, you’ll run a campaign and get instant traffic in a matter of minutes. This is not SEO (search engine optimization) that will take months to rank on SERP.

This is a simple way I go about it if I’m running Google Ads. First, I’ll make sure that my landing page i.e. destination URL meets Google terms of service and it’s highly tailored to search queries I want to bid for. Secondly, I start slowly by picking not more than 5 search terms in my initial campaign. This is to ensure I don’t burn my daily budget for non-converting keywords.

Thirdly, I raise my bid per search query to test the traffic figure I will get on page one. Beyond this, I also make sure I optimize my landing page for on-page SEO so that I know I’ve fully covered SEM (search engine marketing) on both sides.

The best part is that using Google Ads to generate leads for email marketing can be highly profitable if you have a lead magnet that is irresistible. But you must have good content on the page so that your advert gets approved.

Google Ads and Facebook advertising are paid advertising which an internet marketer should not ignore if you are selling digital products or services or you’ve an offline product to promote to your target audience. If you’re an aspiring online entrepreneur who really wants to make money from home, you should learn digital skills and go through complete digital marketing training (free or paid) to get up to speed.

You’ll succeed in your entrepreneurial journey!

Yours sincerely,
IdeasPro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Onide(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2020
Please anybody with the E-book should send it to Badmusazeez4real90@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
IdeasPro:
Using Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) to Generate Targeted Traffic to Your Website or Blog

Google Ads, formerly known as Google Adwords, is one of the best ways to generate targeted traffic instantly to your website, blog or landing page. However, it costs money to run Google Ads on their home page as paid adverts or on partners’ network.

If you don’t understand how to run a profitable Google Ads, please don’t start it! You can get your fingers burnt, cash wise. But if you’re strategic about it, you’ll run a campaign and get instant traffic in a matter of minutes. This is not SEO (search engine optimization) that will take months to rank on SERP.

This is a simple way I go about it if I’m running Google Ads. First, I’ll make sure that my landing page i.e. destination URL meets Google terms of service and it’s highly tailored to search queries I want to bid for. Secondly, I start slowly by picking not more than 5 search terms in my initial campaign. This is to ensure I don’t burn my daily budget for non-converting keywords.

Thirdly, I raise my bid per search query to test the traffic figure I will get on page one. Beyond this, I also make sure I optimize my landing page for on-page SEO so that I know I’ve fully covered SEM (search engine marketing) on both sides.

The best part is that using Google Ads to generate leads for email marketing can be highly profitable if you have a lead magnet that is irresistible. But you must have good content on the page so that your advert gets approved.

Google Ads and Facebook advertising are paid advertising which an internet marketer should not ignore if you are selling digital products or services or you’ve an offline product to promote to your target audience. If you’re an aspiring online entrepreneur who really wants to make money from home, you should learn digital skills and go through complete digital marketing training (free or paid) to get up to speed.

You’ll succeed in your entrepreneurial journey!

Yours sincerely,
IdeasPro.
Hi bro, just passing by your thread. Just few questions if u are willing to share openly. I have a site dedicated to clickbanck article SEO for affiliate product, just started actually since am less busy.
But I HV little challenge, how do you generate your long tail kw because Google planner is kainder too stressful, which cheap software will u recommend or use? I have keywordresearchpro full edition but very weak to do job and also need to to go to Google planner. I want to be optimising my site for good SEO for long tail kw. And do some medium backlinks.
I would have loved kwfinder, my kind of tool, if to say I have like 5 person that team up to be using it together would have been too good. But too expensive per month or yearly.
Your input will be much, I won't mind if you feel to talk on phone, would seek permission first, if you want to be reserved here.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2020
priceaction:

Hi bro, just passing by your thread. Just few questions if u are willing to share openly. I have a site dedicated to clickbanck article SEO for affiliate product, just started actually since am less busy.
But I HV little challenge, how do you generate your long tail kw because Google planner is kainder too stressful, which cheap software will u recommend or use? I have keywordresearchpro full edition but very weak to do job and also need to to go to Google planner. I want to be optimising my site for good SEO for long tail kw. And do some medium backlinks.
I would have loved kwfinder, my kind of tool, if to say I have like 5 person that team up to be using it together would have been too good. But too expensive per month or yearly.
Your input will be much, I won't mind if you feel to talk on phone, would seek permission first, if you want to be reserved here.

@bolded, "How's Google Keyword Planner tool stressful?" I'm curious to know. It's free and majority of other paid keyword research software depend on it. Really paid keyword research tool can be expensive. But as time goes on you'll still need it to scale up speedily. I use a number of tactics which I've learned over the years from successful internet marketers and bloggers. But you must be willing to use Keyword Planner to generate the initial list. From there you work backwards to get additional keywords.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Onide:
Please anybody with the E-book should send it to Badmusazeez4real90@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation.
Sent our e-book to your mail box

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' / India Bans Cryptocurrencies, Gives Investors 6 Months To Liquidate Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.