Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan (354 Views)

Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat / Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) / 2015: Jonathan’s Book Misrepresented Facts, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan by obinnaokeke225: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that if he was given the circumstance, he would still concede defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Jonathan who was the incumbent president during the 2015 presidential election said he has no regret for conceding to Buhari up to this moment.

Jonathan said this while responding to a question by TheCable on whether he regrets conceding the election in 2015, considering some unsavory developments in the past four years.

His words: “Let me thank the young man (Fredrick Nwabufo) from Nigeria for asking me that direct question. Let me put it very clearly. If I have the opportunity in a similar circumstance, I will do exactly the same thing,” he said at the constitutional term limits summit in Naimey, Niger.

See Full Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/10/04/i-have-no-regrets-conceding-defeat-to-buhari-in-2015-jonathan/

Re: I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sir with due respect keep kwayet, you are the reason why we have this walking corpse.
Re: I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan by balraf(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Sir with due respect keep kwayet, you are the reason why we have this walking corpse.

how? didn't you hail him when he handed over to buhari? didn't you call him the hero of democracy?
Re: I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan by Elayna(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shut up mr man.. You killed this country the day you handed over to this daft we have as president

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan by ndukwejoe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
all the comments above are in other, me think Jona did the right thing, and we have learnt our lessons

(1) (Reply)

Weeks After Resigning From Buhari's Govt, Onigbinde Honoured By Global Platform / The Re-invocation Of Blood On The Niger / Panic As Lion Escapes From Kano Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.