Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ (3203 Views)

Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / Funke Husband Jjc Speaks On Birthday Party With Naira Marley During Corona-video / Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley During His Quran Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ by kolafolabi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Controversial Nigerian singer, Abdul-Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley has sparked diverse reactions on Friday with a throwback photo of him when he was quite responsible, as some people will term his appearance.

Naira Marley recently talked about his insatiable love for ‘weed’ which he has showcased on a number of occasions.

He took to his Twitter page to reveal why he has so much love for weed. He wrote: ‘I really like smoking loud. I can quit whenever, I just don’t see a reason. It’s not harmful to me. It makes me stay happy and se jeje.’

http://www.dailygossip.ng/celebrities/throwback-photo-of-naira-marley-during-his-walimoh/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ by praizblog: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ by jendhorlee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
b4 he started doing yahoo and smoking weed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ by NobleAngell(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Na so. Most of these circular artists come from strong religious backgrounds.

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: She Is Also Sleeping With Him – Bimbo Akisanya Reacts To Dayo Amusa’s / ................ / I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.