Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC (15830 Views)

IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Man102: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
JUST IN!!! Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC

The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio has directed that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), suspends forthwith any employment exercise into the Commission, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Friday by the Chief Press Secretary to the Honourable Minister, Anietie Ekong, the Minister also directed the suspension of handing over of appointment letters, documentation and all other processes connected to employment into the Commission.

He noted that tSenator Akpabio gave this directive in a letter issued by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, Mrs Didi Walson-Jack to the Acting Managing Director of the NDDC, Dr Akwagaga Enyia.

According to the Ministerial directive, the Commission’s pay roll should not accommodate any new employees and should revert to the status quo as at August 31, 2019, while he should be furnished within three days with a detailed report of any employment exercise being undertaken by the Commission.

The letter said the suspension exercise is to subsist until a due process evaluation of the purported exercise is carried out by the Ministry in consultation with the two NDDC Committees of the National Assembly and sought prompt action of the Acting Managing Director on the matter.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1044512/just-senator-akpabio-orders-suspension-employment-nddc/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by FarahAideed: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
They have come

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Mutemenot(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Akpabio has come with his Akpa amu to disrupt d only place SS finds job easily angry

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by NwaNimo1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Henceforth......Apc appointees only!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Lagosfinder(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lets wait to hear why
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by EngrBriggs: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ewww! A friend just collected his APL o.
Anyways, I'm sure all these noise is to capture more interest and share more slots. Na initial gragra. Oga Acting MD, sama Akpabio like 30 slots, make we for hear word abeg. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by nonoski: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yes confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by tamonokare: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2019
So what next
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by KiddiesTablets(f): 12:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures, and please check my signature for contact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by mcmukoko12(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Houseofglam7(f): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Criticaltemp: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmmm. Trust me.. He is making his own list. That man just want to punish anyone supporting pdp especially from akwa ibom

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by madenigga(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Nice move.

Nddc was not being run as. A serious organization. Its time to put things in place

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2019
Akpabiio to the rescue.

I advice that they should left no stone unturned.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2019
I need a job abeg
In any :
IT industry,
As ICT or mathematics teacher, or
As a teller in any bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by sapientia(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2019
For selfish reasons.

Am sure
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Anijay1212(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2019
A

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Citytrend: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2019
It's well! I wish him well
Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Loberaq(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
They have come

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2019
By the way,
I help businesses grow through Social Media Promotions For as low as #1000, I will run adverts for you
Check Siggy
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by SexualHealer: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2019
These people ehn, yet they will say they are going to give jobs to Nigerians during their electoral campaigns. All I see is empty promises. After they av lobbied their own people in all thru without giving jobs to those who are fit and capable. Man know man job opportunities in the reasons for incompetences at place of work in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Peacemaker5128: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2019
My question is why Fulani herdsmen killing people before the general election suddenly disappeared?
Over to all our aggressive brothers from shout yeast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Good radiance. How can we from Niger delta be crying for job? Nonsense
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by toprealman: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2019
NDDC Drivers:
1.Chairman
2.Two executive Directors
3. Federal Minister (Senior)
4. Federal Minister of State (Junior)
5. Board of Directors
6. State representatives
How can this vehicle arrive any pre-planned destination in peace without unnecessary conflict of interest?
If you look at the NDDC Act 2000, you will understand the level of confusion created by our administrators.
There will always be war...... internal and external.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by wiseone28: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Why

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by easzypeaszy(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2019
dayo2me:
I need a job abeg
In any :
IT industry,
As ICT or mathematics teacher, or
As a teller in any bank
dose are d easiest job to get in Nigeria just have ur 2.2 and age below 30...go to lag in 1mnth I bet u
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Rensolar(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2019
And that was how tu someone's morning was turned into night cry

For power banks that'd give your laptop upto 1O hours uptime minimum contact us now!
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2019
easzypeaszy:
dose are d easiest job to get in Nigeria just have ur 2.2 and age below 30...go to lag in 1mnth I bet u
I'm in Lagos baba, it is not easy to get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by emeijeh(m): 7:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Akpabio don spoil market.
Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by asanwafo: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Hmmmmm. Trust me.. He is making his own list. That man just want to punish anyone supporting pdp especially from akwa ibom
Sharaaaaap!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC by donsufia: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Very good. Stop that ghost employment.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Danbaba Dumps PDP, Defects To APC / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Chad Capital, Kils 10 / Protesting Drivers Block Okene-abuja Highway After Police Kill Conductor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.