Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else (4331 Views)

Akwa Abasi Ibom Kingdom Now buys From Its Rice Production... Photos / Akwa Abasi Ibom To Function As A Kingdom With New Flag & Anthem / Akwa Abasi Ibom Commences EOC For Alternate 911 Calls...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Keep spreading lies. My neighbors in Akwa Ibom listen to Nnamdi Kanu more than me. They believe that we share a common destiny because Fulani and yoruba cannot differenciate between igbo and akwa ibom when they want to harm.
lol, now u have a neighbor in AKS? cheesy interesting, where in Akwaibom? eyen ino uneghe
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by IamAtikulate: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Plus 1 minus 1, the ship will still sail.
Just stay out of Igbo communities in AKS and we will be good.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Which stupid antibullshit
Show me a proof he is yoruba or stop roping yorubas into this rubbish every time
U have no proof he is yoruba,the guy himself said he is from akwa ibom
Was he even abusing u
The next thing is Yoruba this Yoruba that
I sincerely hate living in this country with u people
I really really hate this and I'm tired of this
U won't want to attack him because he is south south next thing is to attack yorubas
I'm really really tired of this

Kindly leave the kitchen if you cannot handle the heat.

You imported yourself into this thread even when yoruba was not mentioned in the topic and now crying because we mentioned yoruba. The op who woke up and mentioned Igbo, did you see me get annoyed?

Don't take yourself too seriously before you hurt yourself, try to fight against threads like these, but if you cannot, it's a free for all my dear.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Plus 1 minus 1, the ship will still sail.

Just stay out of Igbo communities in AKS and we will be good.

Simple!
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Yahman1:
lol, now u have a neighbor in AKS? cheesy interesting, where in Akwaibom? eyen ino uneghe

You want to know my address? cheesy

See this herdsman o grin
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2019
kettykin:

His thought pattern and his previous post gives him up.

When the average yoruba sees igbos or igbo land make progress, they go into trepidation and schizophrenic discombobulated disorder. They cry , rile and kill themselves over that progress until common sense prevails.

Okonjo iweala , soludo stella oduah biggest critics were yorubas but maina has no yoruba critic

A little international airport in enugu , the whole of yoruba nation goes into mourning as if their destiny died.

The bitter truth is that igbos have taken some of thier best talents abroad.

Well said.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Which stupid antibullshit
Show me a proof he is yoruba or stop roping yorubas into this rubbish every time
U have no proof he is yoruba,the guy himself said he is from akwa ibom
Was he even abusing u
The next thing is Yoruba this Yoruba that
I sincerely hate living in this country with u people
I really really hate this and I'm tired of this
U won't want to attack him because he is south south next thing is to attack yorubas
I'm really really tired of this
that's their tactics wen u speak out against their mumu Biafra they tag u Yoruba, even after tyiping with my local dialect they said I was using Google translate, I told them to also use Google translate to reply me they couldn't
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by immortalityk: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2019
kettykin:

His thought pattern and his previous post gives him up.

When the average yoruba sees igbos or igbo land make progress, they go into trepidation and schizophrenic discombobulated disorder. They cry , rile and kill themselves over that progress until common sense prevails.

A little international airport in enugu , the whole of yoruba nation goes into mourning as if their destiny died.
OK do u know the total population of yorubas
Do u know the yorubas that don't give a shitt about the existence of you guys
Look at me,I'm a yoruba guy,the only thing that I want from God and pray to him every morning is for Nigeria to break up and every tribe go their way
Wait,let me ask u a question, don't akwa ibom people have their own mind?
Cant they speak for themselves
Do u think its everybody on nairaland that's yoruba
If u don't have a concrete proof
Next time shut your fukkin mouth and talk to the people themselves
Don't ever in your fukkin life drag yorubas to this rubbish
I could give less shit if u are in america or akwa ibom
An average yoruba doesn't care about your existence.
I don't care about u ,I don't know u
Next time focus on people u are talking with
I'm really tired of living in the same country with u people
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by immortalityk: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Kindly leave the kitchen if you cannot handle the heat.

You imported yourself into this thread even when yoruba was not mentioned in the topic and now crying because we mentioned yoruba. The op who woke up and mentioned Igbo, did you see me get annoyed?

Don't take yourself too seriously before you hurt yourself, try to fight against threads like these, but if you cannot, it's a free for all my dear.
Abeg spare Me all that your rubbish
That guy is akwa ibom talking about his state and Igbos
Focus on that and don't write any stupid dumbshit on the internet
That's all I'm telling u
Yorubas don't even know where the map of akwa ibom is to be talking about u nonentity
That's just my warning for u
Rubbish
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by kettykin: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

OK do u know the total population of yorubas
Do u know the yorubas that don't give a shitt about the existence of you guys
Look at me,I'm a yoruba guy,the only thing that I want from God and pray to him every morning is for Nigeria to break up and every tribe go their way
Wait,let me ask u a question, don't akwa ibom people have their own mind?
Cant they speak for themselves
Do u think its everybody on nairaland that's yoruba
If u don't have a concrete proof
Next time shut your fukkin mouth and talk to the people themselves
Don't ever in your fukkin life drag yorubas to this rubbish
I could give less shit if u are in america or akwa ibom
An average yoruba doesn't care about your existence.
I don't care about u ,I don't know u
Next time focus on people u are talking with
I'm really tired of living in the same country with u people

Tell your people to stop masquerading as igbos and south southerners, this will solve your problems.

The day yoruba people will ask for Odua Republic would be the happiest day in Nigeria.
Parties will be thrown from north to south. Ipob might drop biafran agitation out of excitement and happiness

Don't just prat only put your prayer to work

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Yahman1(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

You want to know my address? cheesy

See this herdsman o grin
se se eyen ino mi cheesy as if u even know any place in AKS apart from Uyo, u people just sit in ur mud houses in abia and want to claim Aks , ukpu ma ka ke wod idem mfo, utak fin edoho Ami tongue
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by immortalityk: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2019
kettykin:

Tell your people to stop masquerading as igbos and south southerners, this will solve your problems.
What fact does your dumbass have he is yoruba
What stupid rubbish are u writing
U people have a huge problem
The guy wrote in his language and told u guys to prove he is not akwa ibom but next thing is yorubas
Are u guys just naturally insecure or what
U can't handle a south south person having contrary opinion to yours
Who gives a bullshit about u guys
Who care about your existence
U guys are really insecure the only thing u know online is yoruba
This is just fuking stupid
That's how an igbo soldier said he hate yorubas
Please what's the meaning of this stupidity
See,I'm different to all those previous yorubas here on nairaland
I don't give a fukk who u are
All I'm saying is focus on the person and his post
Never in your little sad frigging life drag yorubas to this rubbish again

1 Like

Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by kettykin: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2019
immortalityk:

What fact does your dumbass have he is yoruba
What stupid rubbish are u writing
U people have a huge problem
The guy wrote in his language and told u guys to prove he is not akwa ibom but next thing is yorubas
Are u guys just naturally insecure or what
U can't handle a south south person having contrary opinion to yours
Who gives a bullshit about u guys
Who care about your existence
U guys are really insecure the only thing u know online is yoruba
This is just fuking stupid
That's how an igbo soldier said he hate yorubas
Please what's the meaning of this stupidity
See,I'm different to all those previous yorubas here on nairaland
I don't give a fukk who u are
All I'm saying is focus on the person and his post
Never in your little sad frigging life drag yorubas to this rubbish again
ok
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Flyingngel(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44 post:

Your divide and conquer tactics is as stale as last week's amala left in the pot. It doesn't work anymore since we have learnt how you people will leave your poor region and come over to be causing problems for a peaceful region.

Depart!, o ye fallen angel

It is Igbo people like you that make Etinan lga not to sell land to any Igbo person.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by emae009(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom

I now understand why those land grabbers and invaders are adamant on claiming people's ancestry heritage. They need access to the Atlantic Ocean. without these access if they leave Nigeria.... aya abad ye mmo eti eti
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Flyingngel:
SLAP44 post:

Your divide and conquer tactics is as stale as last week's amala left in the pot. It doesn't work anymore since we have learnt how you people will leave your poor region and come over to be causing problems for a peaceful region.

Depart!, o ye fallen angel

It is Igbo people like you that make Etinan lga not to sell land to any Igbo person.

Remain in your region. Stop taking paracetamol for another man's headache.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by SLAP44: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
kettykin:

The day yoruba people will ask for Odua Republic would be the happiest day in Nigeria.
Parties will be thrown from north to south. Ipob might drop biafran agitation out of excitement and happiness

Don't just prat only put your prayer to work

Very simple and straightforward. Tell his people to stop chuking their mouth in another region.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by DeKen: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:
this your argument is lame and childish and shows you are not really from Akwaibom.

Can you tell me where and how Igbos claimed the whole state? Any link or evidence of that?

So you have confirmed that there are Igbos carved into Akwaibom...so what else is your point?

It's a democracy bro...if the Biafran referendum ever comes up you are at liberty to vote in favour of Nigeria..but don't deny a group of people their tribe and language because you are in majority....is that not what you accuse Igbos of doing...however evidence shows that it is you who are guilty of that not the Igbos...the igala in Anambra has never been denied or asked to become Igbo by force

Shame on you....no..double shame on you

Here is your desired evidence below from right here on nairaland.
letusbepieces:
BIAFRA WILL NEVER BE WAT A YORUBA MAN DESIRE.

THE MINUTE WE GET THE GREEN LIGHT TO PROCEED, BIAFRA WILL TAKE THE ENTIRE EASTERN MINORITIES, STATES IN THE MIDDLE-BELT LIKE KOGI, BENUE AND TRARABA.

U NEED TO GET IT INTO YOUR HEADS, BECOS BIAFRA WILL BE MOST OF YOUR HEART BREAK.

WE KEEP DISCOVERING EVIDENCE THAT WILL BE UESD TO INVOKE OUR TERRITORIES, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE OCCUPANTS.

BAKASSI WAS GIVEN TO CAMEROON DESPITE THE PEOPLE CLAIMING NIGERIA.

WAT HAPPENED, THE PEOPLE WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE LAND, AND GO BACK TO NIGERIA.

WE WILL EVEN COME TO ONDO TO DRAW BORDER.
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by nengibo: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Yha, the problem is, Igbo folks love to bully anyone dat doesnt see the biafran dream with them, they call u a slave, whereas we akwa ibomites kno dat staying with igbo in a biafra, we will be treated worst than slaves even....
In uyo here the owner of inels is an igbo man, the way he treated Akwa ibom workers in his place led to outrage in the whole state..
So Igbos can jus save us some respect by keeping us out of their map.. We will be happier with each ida dat way

You need to learn how to ignore this ipob and Biafra ppl, they're honestly not worth the thought, let them have their fun
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Kpoikpoi: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
SLAP44:
Here they go again grin

Some SW and northern elements are really very sad since they discovered there are small areas in Akwa Ibom where Igbo is spoken grin

Una go vex tire.

Waiting for the next wailing thread by the outsiders pretending to be from Akwa Ibom.

For my Akwa Ibom friends, Akwa Ibom ayaya!
Re: Akwa Abasi Ibom State is Not Biafraland, Go claim somewhere else by Kpoikpoi: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are not your friends,you can live and trade in Akwa Ibom but stop dreaming of putting Akwa Ibom in your Biafra.
Enough is enough. Fight your battles on your own.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Step. / Victor Olabimtan: Ekiti State APC Primary Election Is Not Postponed / 2023: Senator Shettima Selected As Tinubu’s VP, APC NWC Member Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.