Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools (22455 Views)

"Malik Isn't Our Student" - Osunpoly SUG Clears Air On FUOYE Student Killing / Update On Fuoye Saga: By Nans Zone D (south West) / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by DSoj(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
In their court where they are Plaintiffs, Defendants, Clerk, Prosecutors, Attorneys, Jury and Judge all in one.

Small kids.
Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by odaniel1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Well, some of the demands are outrageous. However, one can understand the use of a little 'arbitrariness' to enable a 'negotiable' agreement for both parties. As for prosecuting the attached officers. Forget it. Your corruption runs too deep to consider it an option.
Why does a 'trained' Counter-terrorism Unit shoot at unarmed individuals?
Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by ABUPHARM(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
ekestic1976:
Let Governor Fayemi credit the bank accounts of NANS Executive members with immediate effect and you'll NEVER again hear a word about this episode!

Foolish students who could not write an objective report. Go to Ijebuland, visit the Grave of Segun Okeowo for tutoring about how to work around this kind of episode; obviously, his brain is worth much more than your collective brains, even in DEATH.
Bro, it's either you were given a skewed report about the scenario or you are a beneficiary of Fayemi government. Your comment depict so much hate and lack sympathy towards the students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by Bimpe29: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Aluta continua.
Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by DSENATAR: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
ekestic1976:

I was President of UI Student Union during my time. Things were not done this way then; and it's nauseating the way Union officials carry along these days. Boy, I'm not a nincompoop, whatever that means. I pray that you attain to a fraction of my achievements in life. God will surely answer your prayers if you learn to be respectful. If you must know, it isn't all who come to Nairaland that are youths. I live in my own house in California, owning my own outfit with five Africans and two Americans as employees. I shouldn't be saying this openly, but I only want you to know that Nairaland is peopled by intellectuals, public analysts and successful men and women - not just youths. Governor Kayode Fayemi was my Junior in Christ's School, Ado Ekiti, if you must know.

God can do it for you too if you develop a FREE disposition to issues without undue bitterness.
Pardon my utterance, but you concluded too hastily. The NANs president was in Ekiti for two whole weeks, he did a thorough investigation and unearth the truth, which you would have understood if you simply read the release without a bias.

He was called twice to meet the Governor with an offer of millions to sweep the issue under carpet, but swore never to make money on anyone's blood.

fayemis wife was not the bone of contention here, it is the CTU officers guiding her that escalated the whole situation beyond control.

To sum all up, the NANS president did not ask for personal favor, what he simply requested for was compensation for the families of the deceased.

I am not a unionist, and to clear the air, I have no issues with you, let's be objective about our analysis of issues.

Today it's the FUOYE two, tomorrow it might be closer home to you or I.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by adetem(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
I think is a very good move but fighting those in power in Nigeria less your moral...

I wish justice be done
Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by alexmaquez(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osinachi1:
Na wa o
Contact details

By the way,
I help businesses grow through Social Media Promotions For as low as #1000, I will run adverts for you
Check Siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by surgical: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
For the first time in a very very long time,we are seeing a vibrant and forthright NANS like we used to have not the political NANS of recent past ,I am very impressed with steps taken,God bless this guys and I wish them great luck
Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
the reason i hate involving feminines in sensitive issues; buhari was right when he asked his wife to stay in the kitchen. Not professionals tho but referring to female political parasites.
And to the students, dont form TOO HOLY, we ve bn there before, you no send that woman that time even with her entourage and you confronted her when she wanted to intimidate you guys, talk true!

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by Sheggun1: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
ekestic1976:

I was President of UI Student Union during my time. Things were not done this way then; and it's nauseating the way Union officials carry along these days. Boy, I'm not a nincompoop, whatever that means. I pray that you attain to a fraction of my achievements in life. God will surely answer your prayers if you learn to be respectful. If you must know, it isn't all who come to Nairaland that are youths. I live in my own house in California, owning my own outfit with five Africans and two Americans as employees. I shouldn't be saying this openly, but I only want you to know that Nairaland is peopled by intellectuals, public analysts and successful men and women - not just youths. Governor Kayode Fayemi was my Junior in Christ's School, Ado Ekiti, if you must know.

God can do it for you too if you develop a FREE disposition to issues without undue bitterness.
up school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by DSENATAR: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
ekestic1976:

With due respect sir, your first comment do not show that you possess the background you just claimed, and if it's correct, suffice to say that you sold popular struggles for money in your days.

The problem your generation has is always claiming you're the best when facts have proven you were extremely bad. Positing that the NANS president will keep quiet when the governor offer s him money is just the most unfortunate statement ever.

Danielson akpan has turned down offers in this case and you shouldn't use your corrupt mind to assess others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by illusionsbyafo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
DSENATAR:

For your information he has been offered 5 million naira twice by Fayemi which he turned down. Its people like you that sells their conscience that will entertain such thought. Nincompoop

Lie gently please, some people can see beyond your lies... Send me a video where 5millie was offered...
Re: NANS Releases Full Report On Fuoye Crisis, Bans Fayemi And Wife From Schools by illusionsbyafo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
shegzydave:
THIS IS WHY FAYOSE IS BETTER BY FAR THAN FAYEMI WHEN IT COMES TO STUDENT MATTERS, I SERVE IN EKITI STATE, THERE WAS A DAY I JOIN THE KEGITE TO GYRATE AT THE EKITI STATE UNI, FAYOSE WAS PASSING BY AND HE BRANCH AND GYRATE WITH US, DRINK PAMMY AND EVEN GIVE US MORE MONEY TO BUY MEAT AND MORE PAMMY, HE LEFT PEACEFULLY THAT DAY, FAYEMI AND WIFE ARE BLOODY LIARS, SHE CLAIM THEY ATTACK HER, WHAT DID SHE DO TO THE STUDENT THAT WILL MAKE THEM ATTACK HER, THAT IS A GRUSOME LIE....THE PARENTS OF THE DEAD STUDENTS SHOULD GO NAKED AND SAY SOME INCANTATIONS TO HER, SO SHALL SHE LOST HER CHILDREN, UNTIMELY TOO

Who was the songito and chiefe when the gyration occurred... Let me confirm ur story

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YABATECH Expells 19 Students Over Malpractices: See Their Names / Project Topics And Materials In Biochemistry / You Think You Know Maths ? Try This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.