Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda (17713 Views)

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator / Gov Dickson Of Bayelsa Breaks Down In Tears On Realising Pdp Lost / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by NORSIYK(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Why calling him out when he's almost out of office? Or is it politically motivated?

Just thinking aloud
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Cherrybae(f): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
You will never see Igbos and wailers comment on this thread. But if the other way round, they will masturbated and kum 7 times.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by bakynes(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

they kind of look alike,

Ijaw people sef..... they wont tackle thier own people wasting state resources, but any small thing they start warn everybody from urhobo to other Nigerians of how all oyel is thier own

Bayelsa with tiny land mass, and little population, getting huge allocation, getting 13% derivatives couldnt pay salary of thier tiny civil servants back then, yet thier House of Assembly voted for life penssion for all past and present members till they die

States like Bayelsa only the Politiicans and Militants enjoy the state resources. A state where Brass LG Chairman rides in Helicopter and dont care to create roads. Some hotels in Yenegoa you will be told to go and fetch water and will put on candle for you at night. They will budget billions to create 1km of Road.

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Smile4me01(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
the state is mess up with poverty and hardship everywhere no reasonable project over seven years students are withdrawing from school because of high increase of school fees may God deliver the state this time.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by bakynes(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
crazygod:
Abeg which state is harry song from that he is claiming Niger delta? I tot he is from the core Igbo east. Pls someone correct me if I am wrong

APC must not be allowed in bayelsa o. Vote any other party but not APC
He said he is Ijaw that's why the thing dey pain am so much. So he could be from any of the Niger delta states with Ijaw citizens (Delta or Rivers)

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2019
contigiency:

They don't rally anybody as far as politics is concerned. Politics is not bbnaija or stuffs like that. Go and ask Davido when he tried it in osun state, what came out of it.
And to u, Adeleke lost the election? undecided

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
You will never see Igbos and wailers comment on this thread. But if the other way round, they will masturbated and kum 7 times.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Dreambeat: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2019
I am glad celebrities are speaking out.The problem is not just in Bayelsa state, it is nation wide.Politicians are desperate for power.They kill and maim to get power.The citizens are living in squalor and penury.Both APC and PDP, across all political parties.No difference, they are all guilty. They all have the same mentality and notion on how to get power in Nigeria, unleash sorrow, tears and blood.That’s their motto.Nigerians need to take back their country.A few hands are destroying the country.

4 Likes

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Exc2000: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2019
bakynes:

States like Bayelsa only the Politiicans and Militants enjoy the state resources. A state where Brass LG Chairman rides in Helicopter and dont care to create roads. Some hotels in Yenegoa you will be told to go and fetch water and will put on candle for you at night. They will budget billions to create 1km of Road.

someone posted a mansion owned by a young house of assembly member around there and i was shocked to find rollsroyce and other cars there...

since then i kept on wondering how this guys make the money, for a mere state house honorable with net salary not more than 900k
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

someone posted a mansion owned by a young house of assembly member around there and i was shocked to find rollsroyce and other cars there...

since then i kept on wondering how this guys make the money, for a mere state house honorable with net salary not more than 900k
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Topmaike007(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2019
allthingsgood:
But the people chose Dickson. They said APC was evil. So now, enjoy ur angelic PDP.
with the oil money dey are collecting that place still look like hell

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by MYKELDAYO(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
juvewalex:
A state collecting huge allocations with a small land mass can't provide better standard of living for its citizens. It did not start with the present administration in the state but since its inception.

It's a big shame...
our major problem in this country are the state govenors, they are thieves and looters

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Topmaike007(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
[s][/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
it is not nonsense, the guy he is talking about is an honourable from Delta state
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by crazygod(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2019
bakynes:

He said he is Ijaw that's why the thing dey pain am so much. So he could be from any of the Niger delta states with Ijaw citizens (Delta or Rivers)
OK thanks.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Valto(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2019
crazygod:
Abeg which state is harry song from that he is claiming Niger delta? I tot he is from the core Igbo east. Pls someone correct me if I am wrong

unfortunately no miracle in this world will make pdp win in bayelsa, right now.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by GEEBITE: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Typical Nigerian speaking out of assumptions/ ignorance not backed by any fact.FYI Bayelsa overall landmass is bigger than these states.Osun,Ekiti,Akwa Ibom,Abia,Imo,Enugu,Anambra and Ebonyi States.It is almost the same size with Rivers the neighbouring state.
Exc2000:

they kind of look alike,

Ijaw people sef..... they wont tackle thier own people wasting state resources, but any small thing they start warn everybody from urhobo to other Nigerians of how all oyel is thier own

Bayelsa with tiny land mass, and little population, getting huge allocation, getting 13% derivatives couldnt pay salary of thier tiny civil servants back then, yet thier House of Assembly voted for life penssion for all past and present members till they die

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Trendirabingi: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2019
Niger deltans am sorry to say, are one of the most wicked hearted set of individuals within their land space. So irrational, so wicked.. It will amaze you the number of skewed and twisted bayelsans that support the kind of demons they have in power within their state..cultism is a member of their family... Whether its a curse or something , nobody knows.. Sabotage; they are number one in it...they can sabotage their on blood for peanut, money , kai kai or that immediate enjoyment.. I guess its the amount of blood they have spilled in that land that is hovering around them..it started since ken saro wiwa and adaka boro. History still have it on how they both ended.. But niger delta is even far worse that it had been in the past..nobody wants to identify with them..the only thing government have with them is their oil and yet you will see the many of their leaders who will sell themselves and their family to align with abokis to loot stolen blood money to themselves while the illiterate ones they have as citizens suffers. What the so called militants do is to aggitate for their immediate pocket, turn around and attack innocent persons , claim and become oppressors...crime, kidnap, violence is their sanity and they think they are normal...you cant even have rational and decent conversations with most of them this days , especially their youths with out hearing one violent disposition or the other..it showed clearly in the person of tacha in the bbn houz..wether they are demented by affiliation to their region its still tacky...while the land and its people still suffer...they have no empathy, no brains , no sense of responsibility. And they are always on the bad side of the narrative...Almost all their ladies what to prostitute with politicians , their boys a forming cult groups to support politicians for hopeless gratifications..no sense of belong , no plan, no aim... When you watch most of their demented and illiterate youths pursuing commercial vehicles violently for #20 #30 naira in pH and latter in the night hovering around to go rob and do evil while the state govment continue with their shenanigan with no concern or conscience, you will pity them..
Until niger deltans citizens as a whole, especially rivers, Bayelsa, delta choose to be responsible, rational and disciplined in their lives they will continue to be ediots forever as it reflects in their society and their environment...its a shame and there is no sign of redemption for them....BAYELSA, RIVERS, DELTA .good morning...its painful...#TRUTHHURTS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Just as Nigeria is enjoying angelic Apc

Gbam. Hot �. APC gathered like minded, mean, wicked, indifferent, unconcerned fellows. Lacking conscience. From importing grass from Brazil to cutting grass with 300 million, buying Polaris bank with government money, to negotiating minimum wage for 3 solid years, to locking all the southern borders as if we are at war, to imposing tax upon tax upon tax. Who remembers the immediate past inspector general of police who took uniformed rascality to new lows? SARS cutting dreadlocks and designating laptop possessors as criminals worthy of being extorted to the tune of hundreds of thousands? DSS is now Gestapo. Boko haram are potential military recruits, and bandits have state governors on speed dial. And these are the progressives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Exc2000: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2019
GEEBITE:
Typical Nigerian speaking out of assumptions/ ignorance not backed by any fact.FYI Bayelsa overall landmass is bigger than these states.Osun,Ekiti,Akwa Ibom,Abia,Imo,Enugu,Anambra and Ebonyi States.It is almost the same size with Rivers the neighbouring state.

yeah yeah

the whole of southeast is still less than Niger state, ekiti is like a local government in Oyo state and many osun can fit into most states..

So with the rivers and the creeks not liveable Bayelsa is still pretty much tiny in terms of what they earn
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2019
sylve11:
my guy leave him state (delta state) wey matter heavy for ground, then go bayelsa state dey go fight bayelsa matter. grin cool

Nor compare abeg. Delta pass Bayelsa by far. Moreover he is talking about development.
Ijaw nation
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by toprealman: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Bayesian Theorem........
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Nawa ohh,because one musician said something and webjust believe him,most of our yeyebrities have been compromises
Thou I still respect falz
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Jimi24: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Lateef73:

It's not a party thing, there is leadership problem all over Nigeria, although some state appears worse.
Easy Access to huge funds without accountability can make a good man/politician derail during the course of his administration.
Pdp is taking that state for granted and they might end up loosing it to the opposition.

The type of democracy we are practicing is faulty.

Since its not an APC state is preparing a bomb below grin but he failed to blow hot on YahYah Bello and that governor that arrested a 6mths old baby.

What governor arrested a six month old baby?. Why are there so many mentally timid people in this country? They tell you a lie, you swallow it up like a dirty dog and vomit. Why cant you develop critical thinking skills?. I know it's not part of the curricula ..but try.

Did they pick up a nursing mother who raised a FALSE allegation against a governor and she insisted on.going with her baby? What really happened here?. That's what someone with average IQ asks? Otherwise pls show me baby handcuffs or legal grounds for arresting babies by DSS. By the way, DSS is not Nigeria Police, there are more university graduates inside it by percentage than all other government departments.
Read all you can.from social media but make your own independent deductions from it.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by enochogaga(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2019
crazygod:

Oga dont be party minded and get wicked leader into seat, cos of pdp or apc, we the bayasans we are no longer interested in PDD or APC, all we know is a good leadership a good person with conscience for human. And we already know the persons.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by kelly72: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
I don't know if Bayelsans will thank or mob you for this, but;
Were you billed to perform at an event there but Mr. Dickson
dispersed the crowd with police?
If yes, did you lose revenue resulting from the botched show?
If yes, what was the show all about?
If it was purely entertainment why not condemn the govt's action and
leave it at that?
What has the botched show got to do with politics ?
Were you hired to come pretentiously sing (campaign) for a political party?
Why are you talking politics?
If you are talking politics because you are also a Nigerian, then
Is this Federal government kind to your Ijaw people?
If yes, how?
If no, is Mr. Dickson's party in Aso Rock?

Point is, your video betrayed your mission to Bayelsa.
You were there to campaign and influence youths
to support the governor's opponents
He busted you and you are now ranting

Finally, some evening classes in English language will be just fine for you, bro.
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by Vixlot: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
The guy really spoke his heart out... Kudos

1 Like

Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by DonBenny77(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
[s][/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense

No you should shut up
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by bigcasava1(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Bayelsa don't have good leaders. Very corrupt state
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by duwdu: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2019
igbodefendercom:
The Governor had better pay attention to what Harry Song has to say, because celebrities have the power to rally the people if they really try to.

It's probably too late in the day.

I wish Bayelsans all the best.

P34c3
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by motorola(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2019
The governor didn’t recognize his show hence he is crying, one of the governors that did well is Bayelsa Governor so I wonder where Harry Song whose music career is dead talking about, there is poverty everywhere in the land, from Lagos, Rivers, Delta, there is suffering everywhere but to not say the truth is what I don’t like, Harry Song you are a blantant liar
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by duwdu: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked.

What these governors do when they are about to exit in the middle of an hostile FG opposition is to purposefully lead their party to defeat. With these arrangements, they get no trial and harrassment from the FG.

Richdad

Just don't make incriminating statements [such as the part in bold font], cite clear and verifiable instances, otherwise you're just posting based on emotions?

P34c3
Re: Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda by DonBenny77(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2019
Trendirabingi:
Niger deltans am sorry to say, are one of the most wicked hearted set of individuals within their land space. So irrational, so wicked.. It will amaze you the number of skewed and twisted bayelsans that support the kind of demons they have in power within their state..cultism is a member of their family... Whether its a curse or something , nobody knows.. Sabotage; they are number one in it...they can sabotage their on blood for peanut, money , kai kai or that immediate enjoyment.. I guess its the amount of blood they have spilled in that land that is hovering around them..it started since ken saro wiwa and adaka boro. History still have it on how they both ended.. But niger delta is even far worse that it had been in the past..nobody wants to identify with them..the only thing government have with them is their oil and yet you will see the many of their leaders who will sell themselves and their family to align with abokis to loot stolen blood money to themselves while the illiterate ones they have as citizens suffers. What the so called militants do is to aggitate for their immediate pocket, turn around and attack innocent persons , claim and become oppressors...crime, kidnap, violence is their sanity and they think they are normal...you cant even have rational and decent conversations with most of them this days , especially their youths with out hearing one violent disposition or the other..it showed clearly in the person of tacha in the bbn houz..wether they are demented by affiliation to their region its still tacky...while the land and its people still suffer...they have no empathy, no brains , no sense of responsibility. And they are always on the bad side of the narrative...Almost all their ladies what to prostitute with politicians , their boys a forming cult groups to support politicians for hopeless gratifications..no sense of belong , no plan, no aim... When you watch most of their demented and illiterate youths pursuing commercial vehicles violently for #20 #30 naira in pH and latter in the night hovering around to go rob and do evil while the state govment continue with their shenanigan with no concern or conscience, you will pity them..
Until niger deltans citizens as a whole, especially rivers, Bayelsa, delta choose to be responsible, rational and disciplined in their lives they will continue to be ediots forever as it reflects in their society and their environment...its a shame and there is no sign of redemption for them....BAYELSA, RIVERS, DELTA .good morning...its painful...#TRUTHHURTS.

Chai, there is God oh!
Truth really hurts.
We still have few good people here though, but their voice will always be suppressed. Sad new is I don't see it getting better.
The rot has spread round the country. That why I always say Nigeria is a useless country.
This country is beyond redemption, too many idiots in it. They would still end up electing one.
There is a terrible narrative for every part of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today 2/12/2021: No Sit-At-Home / Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court / Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.