Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive (403 Views)

9th NASS, One Of The Most Productive In Nigeria’s History — Buhari / President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive by payley(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
YiAGA Africans public lounch of performance of the 8th national assembly has been held, The project was specifically carried out by YIAGA African centre for legislative engagement (YIAGA-CLE).

It was supported by European Union and European Unions support for Democratic governance in Nigeria.
According to the formal INEC boss as he reads ” the 8 national assembly perform More than others as they were able to produce 2,166 bills out of which 515 were passed and 21 were alteration bill. www.thepinch.com.ng for details
Re: Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive by payley(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
I think so yet I feel they ain't different grin
Re: Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive by nabiz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
God bless Saraki. Nigerian are coursed, especially the youth. They don't know what they want.
Re: Jega Led Research Team Rate 8th National Assembly As The Most Productive by payley(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
This one weak me

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Leaves UK For Nigeria / How Tinubu Encouraged Me To Accept SGF Appointment- Babachir Lawal / Border To Remain Closed : CBN Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.