Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent (23875 Views)

Between Bobrisky And A Vanity Fan As He Shows Off His Cars Collection - Pictures / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Gossipninja: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Between Bobrisky and a Scammer pretending to be his/her bank agent.

Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky has revealed an allege attempt by suspected internet fraudsters to scam him.

In a video she posted on his handle, the suspect was heard saying there are irregularities on her bank account hence they called for verification.

This is coming days after he fulfilled half a million Naira promise she made to ex-bbnaija housemate Tacha.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PDwD9gY37/

https://zenithnaija.com/between-bobrisky-and-a-scammer-pretending-to-be-his-bank-agent/

1 Share

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Gossipninja: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
The guy even get nyansh .!!!

28 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Pmtvng: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
U wan trend again

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by quaert: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
lol
Pmtvng:
U wan trend again

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Maxcollins042(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Any conman that still indulges in this form of pulling the wool over the eyes has dead brain cells.

For all we know this could be staged to make him trending.

11 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Jayslicky: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

Some people are actually foolish you want to scam bobrisky, bobrisky himself has been a scam for many years acting like a female when he actually has a gbola between his legs.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mtewwwwwwww ,be deceiving yourself
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by FactBoyz: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
In a video she posted on his handle cheesy cheesy cheesy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by seangy4konji: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bob easy now..
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Vendee: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
They got the wrong person this time.

2 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by AfonjaBoston: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Scammer scamming scammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by FloxySmart(f): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nairaland wan shift our attention to bobrisky now based on say bbn go soon end

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by AfonjaBoston: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
DeeJayMarvay:
Please guys, I know this is a very sick and embarrassing thing to do, but there are real life threatening situations one never pray to find themselves but nature can't be stopped in its own way. I have decided to keep pride under my bed and seek this urgent help.

Please all I need is an urgent desperate help from any good Samaritan with a loan of N30,000 and I promise (before God and Man) to pay back N40,000 by latest the end of the month.

I have a very urgent issue that involves life and death with someone close to me critically lying in the hospital bed. We might not know each other but if God leads your heart to quote me for account details to help me, my will not relent on my promise on what I will pay back before the end of the month.

This is so urgent that I need to make this payment before the end of today. I have approached those I felt will help but everyone has turned me down and I had no choice but to beg publicly.

Please anyone that can help me, you will not regret this good favour and I give you my word on that please.

Fake format baba

2 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by XaintJoel20: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
cgf
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Titto93(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
DeeJayMarvay:
Please guys, I know this is a very sick and embarrassing thing to do, but there are real life threatening situations one never pray to find themselves but nature can't be stopped in its own way. I have decided to keep pride under my bed and seek this urgent help.

Please all I need is an urgent desperate help from any good Samaritan with a loan of N30,000 and I promise (before God and Man) to pay back N40,000 by latest the end of the month.

I have a very urgent issue that involves life and death with someone close to me critically lying in the hospital bed. We might not know each other but if God leads your heart to quote me for account details to help me, my will not relent on my promise on what I will pay back before the end of the month.

This is so urgent that I need to make this payment before the end of today. I have approached those I felt will help but everyone has turned me down and I had no choice but to beg publicly.

Please anyone that can help me, you will not regret this good favour and I give you my word on that please.

U know it's sick and embarrassing...
Now, leave nairaland and go find work and stop disturbing d cyber space
This thread is about a scammer and yet u still want to scam on d comment section.
Follow bobrisky's advice and be a cross dresser
Thank u

15 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by chukwuibuipob: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
undecided undecided undecided spits.Some of us received diz daily.U either curse the idi0t behind it/waste his call card.Nor be new thing.Abi nah bicos of diz male go*t we nor go rest again
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Maryjane500: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmm cry
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Tonyspecial(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
She Posted! I Luv That

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by ppreye(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
When did he/she fulfill his/her promise?

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gossipninja:

Nigerian cross dresser Bobrisky has revealed an allege attempt by suspected internet fraudsters to scam him.

In a video she posted on his handle, the suspect was heard saying there are irregularities on her bank account hence they called for verification.

This is coming days after he fulfilled half a million Naira promise she made to ex-bbnaija housemate Tacha.

https://zenithnaija.com/between-bobrisky-and-a-scammer-pretending-to-be-his-bank-agent/

These are the kind of people we see in Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gossipninja:

Even OP is confused now hahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by leofab(f): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fool
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
A disaster of a man.

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Helada(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2019

Biko bobrisky reveal ur gender beause op is confused..

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by obinoral1179(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
They don't know you are bobrisky they only try to scam anyone they come across....
Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Nvc078: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gossipninja:

Op why na @ the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Between Bobrisky And A Scammer Pretending To Be His Bank Agent by Afiahomes(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
haq haq hag grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday / A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.