Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) (52635 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by William5432: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
A road accident involving a Bank of Ghana (BoG) bullion van and a fuel tanker has left one dead. 

One of the victims of the accident who has been identified as the driver of the tanker, Osman Zongo died shortly after the head-on collision which occurred at Techiman-Kumasi road on Friday October 4. 

Two other persons; the driver of the central bank of Ghana bullion van identified as William Asare and an assistant of the Driver of the fuel tanker identified only as Yussif, are also said to be in critical conditions.  They have been airlifted from the Techiman Holy Family hospital to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi.

It was learnt that fuel tanker had begun its journey from Tema and was expected to offload in neighbouring Burkina Faso. Money retrieved from the crash site is currently being kept at the Police Divisional Headquarters and reportedly guarded by soldiers, Police and Bank of Ghana security officers.

“The contents (money) of the armoured van scattered all over the accident scene. The amount on board the van was GHS60,500,000,” JoyNews Bono East Region correspondent, Anas Sabbit reported. 

Here is a video and images from the scene of the incident below; 

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCvSnaw8FZE[/flash]

See More from Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/ghana-bullion-van-accident/

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by immortalcrown(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin

Money wey dey put pesin for waha don enter the wahala.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by VIRGINlabia(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Money don get accident

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by micfoley: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Money miss road come get accident

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Asowebdesign: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Showers of blessing. grin grin

See my signature

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by grandstar(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Is there any country in the world where a large amounts of cash from a bullion van mistakenly falls out and splashes everywhere and there would be no mass of people rushing to grab a chunk for themselves?

Maybe the Gulf State in the Middle East? Perhaps Japan. Can anyone mention a country or a major city ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Greatdeals: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
I doubt anyone would be interested in helping the injured people grin

We sell cheap phones and laptops, check our profile for more details

Store location: 1a Hussey Road, opposite Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos.
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
I know someone from somewhere will relate ds with Tinubu oo grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by OjaTiBurst: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
If and only if this can happen in surulere..

The way boiz dey eye bullion van for surulere eh grin

Your guess is as good as mine grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Toscarel: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
why wouldn't this just happen to our bullion van looter here

31 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by money121(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wahala
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Kelamma(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why are they using gun to protect the 'mana' ? angry I know if they were moses, they would have used gun too to protect the mana. Who sent them? How else do they expect 'mana' to fall for people?

I just hate stingy people. This is a waste of gun usage if you ask me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Very unfortunate. Had the tanker and billion van caught fire....quick recovery to the injured!
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
If na Lagos , Agbero for don scatter everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Money miss road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Khd95(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
This no fit happen for nigeria make the money still complete

7 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Reucy(f): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Can this kind of accident even happen in Nigeria...

Just asking for a friend Pls

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Zontage: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Even money itself isn't safe on the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by heilige(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
If this one happen for mushin or oshodi. Boy oh boy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
See as those police dey shine thier eyes
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by grandstar(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Toscarel:
why wouldn't this just happen to our bullion van looter here

How much is teeth whitener for very rich middle aged men? grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wow. That's huge money.

But Tottenham why?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by tunary(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Any vagabond near the money na die for the person. police everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by chizzyreal: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
This kind of good news will never happen in nigeria.

Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Sultty(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
I trust naija people sha
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by chizzyreal: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Wow. That's huge money.

But Tottenham why?

Dont even remind me! I played those guys with 5k to win 9, 200, e still cut undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Itzteewhy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
what would have happened if it was Nigeria?
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by ppreye(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
If it were in Naija... Those guns won't mean jack.
On a more serious note, so bullion vans aren't even strong sef
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
chizzyreal:

Dont even remind me! I played those guys with 5k to win 9, 200, e still cut undecided
Sorry brother.

1 Like

Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by seunlayi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
If this happened at the popular CMS Bus stop, I don't think any security agent will be able to prevent the packing
Re: Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) by Donkenny511(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
If this one happen for Lagos Police, Army and other security forces go work tire

Dem go fire tear gas tire. Because people ready to die there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / After Over One Year In Ghana. / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.