Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach (421 Views)

David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Why I Will Not Marry Nigerian Woman – Super Eagles’ Coach, Gernot Rohr / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Why We Lost Against Super Eagles – Coach Jorge Sampaoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach by Ify05: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
HNK Rijeka of Croatia goalkeeper David Nwolokor has pleaded with coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria Gernot Rohr to hand him a chance to push for a spot in his team, reports.

The 23 year old is back at Croatia after a fairly successful time on loan last season to Slovakian side SKF Sered where he made 15 appearances and conceded 20 goals he however had three sheets.

Nwolokor who is yet to play a game for Rijeka this season as he is presently the second choice goalkeeper said he only need an invitation to show the coaches what he can do.

” I think I deserve a call up to push for a spot in the Super Eagles. The games I have played the past thre seasons across the various teams I have played is more than that of any goalkeeper of my age from Nigeria. It’s not like I am asking to be made first choice, I just want a chance”, he says.

Three seasons ago he has a successful loan spell in Bosnia with NK Vitez before ‎impressing in his second loan stint with HNK Sibenik in the second division of Croatia, his performance earned him the move to SKF Sered where he spent last season on loan.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/just-give-chance-croatia-based-goalkeeper-nwolokor-begs-super-eagles-coach/

Re: Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach by strix(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conceded 20 goals in 15 appearances Oga remain where you they
Re: Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach by Tolexander: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Give yourself chance and play for good team.

That your record isn’t good at all to warrant a call up into the super Eagles
Re: Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach by flexyebe(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
IS GOOD THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR US,BUT FOR NOW JUST GET YOURSELF A FIRST TEAM SHIRT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Give Me A Chance -croatia Based Goalkeeper Nwolokor Begs Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Talk about priorities... I would be fighting for first choice goalie at my club- were I this guy. Not angling for a call-up to the team.
Well, I like his confidence. But then, you have to crawl before you walk. Stages of development.

(1) (Reply)

2021 AFCON Qualifier: NFF Writes CAF For Date Change / Eibar Vs Real Madrid 0-4 Highlights (download Video) / Paul Pogba Shares First Photos With His Son’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.