Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom (963 Views)

Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 / Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match / Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
I wonder why someone will create a thread here and say Akwa ibom is not part of Biafra, and igbos are forcing Biafra on them, the Vic President of Biafra, who later became the president of Biafra, obong Phillip Efiong, was an Akwa ibom man, Biafra has never forced anyone to be part of Biafra, even now Nnamdi KANU is not forcing Biafra on anyone, that's why we biafrans are asking for a referendum to vote ourselves out of the one Nigeria Union, Akwa ibom people love igbo people and if a referendum is held today, Akwa ibom, and cross River will vote in favour of Biafra, I have never heard anyone from Akwa ibom or cross River speak against Biafra, except for the imposters on nairaland claiming to be Akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tell them grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
They are desperate Yoruba and hausa Fulani people.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
They are not from Akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Google translator helping people write languages.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fear of Biafra has kept some people paralysed

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
But Biafra must come
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
The SS and SE has a common enemy in the SW and north

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by SLAP44: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
The SW has always used lobby to keep SS borders closed,
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Conner44: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
The genesis to revelations of the numerous far monikas can be found below lol

https://www.nairaland.com/5280908/fulani-jihadist-nairaland

Don’t be deceived

2 Likes

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:
[s]I wonder why someone will create a thread here and say Akwa ibom is not part of Biafra, and igbos are forcing Biafra on them, the Vic President of Biafra, who later became the president of Biafra, obong Phillip Efiong, was an Akwa ibom man, Biafra has never forced anyone to be part of Biafra, even now Nnamdi KANU is not forcing Biafra on anyone, that's why we biafrans are asking for a referendum to vote ourselves out of the one Nigeria Union, Akwa ibom people love igbo people and if a referendum is held today, Akwa ibom, and cross River will vote in favour of Biafra, I have never heard anyone from Akwa ibom or cross River speak against Biafra, except for the imposters on nairaland claiming to be Akwa ibom[/s]

Trash and Trash.

They are all from Akwa I on, if you scared of them then mind your business.

Akwa Ibom is not Biafra in anyway.

Philip Effiong is long dead and buried..May his soul continue to rest in peace.

There are no Igbos in Akwa-Ibom.

That's the fact and record straight.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:
The SS and SE has a common enemy in the SW and north

SE and SS has nothing in common culturally, politically, socially,... nothing at all.

So I don't know what angle you coming from.

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:
They are desperate Yoruba and hausa Fulani people.

Continue calling Yorubas and hausa fulani while herdsmen continues to dessiminate you people in Agatu, Igbo eze and the state at large.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash and Trash.

Biafra is not igbo and igbo is not Biafra, and no single individual can speak on behalf of the millions of Akwa ibom people, or cross River, or rivers, or Delta that's why a referendum is needed for everyone captured in the old eastern Region map which ojukwu renamed as Biafra, should to giving the chance to decide at the poll,

We know how scared people from the west are anytime we talk of Biafra, during the civil war awolowo cried to the northerners that if the allow Biafra succeed in separating from Nigeria, they the Yorubas will do same for Oduduwa republic, that's how scared people from the west are of the possibility of Actualizing Biafra, same way this imposters claiming Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:
They are not from Akwa ibom.

Cletus is from AKWAIBOM..but he hate igbo..has this igbophobia that affect him..
He has like 6 different monikers..
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by nairabitcoins: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:
I wonder why someone will create a thread here and say Akwa ibom is not part of Biafra, and igbos are forcing Biafra on them, the Vic President of Biafra, who later became the president of Biafra, obong Phillip Efiong, was an Akwa ibom man, Biafra has never forced anyone to be part of Biafra, even now Nnamdi KANU is not forcing Biafra on anyone, that's why we biafrans are asking for a referendum to vote ourselves out of the one Nigeria Union, Akwa ibom people love igbo people and if a referendum is held today, Akwa ibom, and cross River will vote in favour of Biafra, I have never heard anyone from Akwa ibom or cross River speak against Biafra, except for the imposters on nairaland claiming to be Akwa ibom
Stop giving these people undue relevance.

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

Cletus is from AKWAIBOM..but he hate igbo..has this igbophobia that affect him..

He hates igbo that igbo did what? I have many Akwa ibom friends I have never heard any Akwa ibom person say I hate igbo people, Akwa ibom are the most loving and kind hearted people in Nigeria, so give me reasons why an Akwa ibom man will hate igbo? Through out history there has never been bad blood between them,

2 Likes

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Conner44: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

There’s a difference between having Akwa Ibom blood flowing in your veins and actually being an Akwa Ibomite.

I have friends from Akwa Ibom who don’t travel home at all lie lie, they have lived in other states but never back home. Tell me how those ones will empathize with the people from his homeland.

It’s not just about speaking the language or having daddy and mummy from the state. Parents can teach kids languages without taking them to locations where those languages are spoken natively.

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Biafra is not igbo and igbo is not Biafra, and no single individual can speak on behalf of the millions of Akwa ibom people, or cross River, or rivers, or Delta that's why a referendum is needed for everyone captured in the old eastern Region map which ojukwu renamed as Biafra, should to giving the chance to decide at the poll,

We know how scared people from the west are anytime we talk of Biafra, during the civil war awolowo cried to the northerners that if the allow Biafra succeed in separating from Nigeria, they the Yorubas will do same for Oduduwa republic, that's how scared people from the west are of the possibility of Actualizing Biafra, same way this imposters claiming Akwa ibom

Biafra is igbo and Igbo is biafra.

Anything outside that is day dreaming and wide goose chase.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Biafra is igbo and Igbo is biafra.

Anything outside that is day dreaming and wide goose chase.

Lol, I see where it hurts the most grin you might as well go further by saying Biafra is not igbo and igbo is not Biafra, cause not all igbos support Biafra, my friend u are not that smart,
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol, I see where it hurts the most grin you might as well go further by saying Biafra is not igbo and igbo is not Biafra, cause not all igbos support Biafra, my friend u are not that smart,

Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is biafra.

Anything outside that is day dreaming and wild goose chase.

Addedum: SE is biafra. Anything outside this again is another hyper active wide goose chase.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Trash and Trash.

Yes they're from AKWAIBOM...
But that doesn't mean that akwaibomites are rude..or hate igbos... Though there sentiments ..but not deep hatred..like the west and fulanis..

Now saying there are no igbos in AKWAIBOM ..is ignorance..and it's painful statement to some people ..who unfortunately found themselves in AKWAIBOM state by reason of state creation..
Ndoki people by reason of state creation are divided between 3 states ..and are minority in those states ..and being marginalized and ignored..
Presently they're doing everything ..to get their voice heard ..but in Nigeria and in diaspora and you think this statement of yours is not killing efforts put by this people .to be heard?

Let's be serious on this forum..that whTever community's you came from is United and being develop doesn't mean is same to others.
This is humans you talking ..don't just throw caution and make careless statements..because you feel you can..
It took the Jews all over the world centuries to unite in Israel.. Zionist didn't just start in a day.and achieve in a dayy.

I share your sentiment on a Biafra restricted to southeast of Nigeria..I know the minorities in the south to well and dia subtle sentiment towards.east..yes every igbo man living outside igboland in the south knows this..they even have names they call igbos..you've heard uneghe on this forum..that what akwaibomitez call igbos..
Personally it will be foolish for igbos to enter a Biafra with Niger Delta or southern minorities unless..they work for it..
Never trust them..till they find trust in you..is not for igbos to push..is for them to show their commitment for it..

However...if we should says southeast alone for Biafra..then we should also remember thAt southeast is majority by igbos...invariably extending Biafra to igbo land...by ancestral lands..

Biafra land should include all igbo land ..before independence....not considering the present location... Or state.

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Biafra is Igbo and Igbo is biafra.

Anything outside that is day dreaming and wild goose chase.

Addedum: SE is biafra. Anything outside this again is another hyper active wide goose chase.

Lol it's not up to you to decide my friend, a referendum for everyone to make the choice is what Nnamdi KANU is asking for, Nigerian government are afraid of it, cause they know if the give us referendum, it will be a 80% /20% vote in favour of Biafra, no one really wants this one Nigeria, except the northerners, even the Yorubas deep down in them they want a nation of there own, but they are just cowards they are too divided amongst the Christian and Yoruba Muslim to ask for it
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

He hates igbo that igbo did what? I have many Akwa ibom friends I have never heard any Akwa ibom person say I hate igbo people, Akwa ibom are the most loving and kind hearted people in Nigeria, so give me reasons why an Akwa ibom man will hate igbo? Through out history there has never been bad blood between them,

I said Cletus..not akwaibomites ...
I've lived with them..akwaibomites are the most accommodating people in Nigeria followed by Cross Rivers.. no be mouth.
Have lots of families over there..

But to be honest..there are subtle sentiment shared.by majorities ..
Na why Dem still call igbos ..uneghe..

I still appreciate them .
Cletus is just one human..

All those monikers ..running amork with deep hatred is his monikers..so.i don't respond to him..
Maybe an igbo lady broke his heart..based on who she be.

Person no just dey wake up start craze ..na something deyy cause am

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

Yes they're from AKWAIBOM...
But that doesn't mean that akwaibomites are rude..or hate igbos... Though there sentiments ..but not deep hatred..like the west and fulanis..

Now saying there are no igbos in AKWAIBOM ..is ignorance..and it's painful statement to some people ..who unfortunately found themselves in AKWAIBOM state by reason of state creation..
Ndoki people by reason of state creation are divided between 3 states ..and are minority in those states ..and being marginalized and ignored..
Presently they're doing everything ..to get their voice heard ..but in Nigeria and in diaspora and you think this statement of yours is not killing efforts put by this people .to be heard?

Let's be serious on this forum..that whTever community's you came from is United and being develop doesn't mean is same to others.
This is humans you talking ..don't just throw caution and make careless statements..because you feel you can..
It took the Jews all over the world centuries to unite in Israel.. Zionist didn't just start in a day.and achieve in a dayy.

I share your sentiment on a Biafra restricted to southeast of Nigeria..I know the minorities in the south to well and dia subtle sentiment towards.east..yes every igbo man living outside igboland in the south knows this..they even have names they call igbos..you've heard uneghe on this forum..that what akwaibomitez call igbos..
Personally it will be foolish for igbos to enter a Biafra with Niger Delta or southern minorities unless..they work for it..
Never trust them..till they find trust in you..is not for igbos to push..is for them to show their commitment for it..

However...if we should says southeast alone for Biafra..then we should also remember thAt southeast is majority by igbos...invariably extending Biafra to igbo land...by ancestral lands..

Biafra land should include all igbo land ..before independence....not considering the present location... Or state.

Firstly@bolded, painful statement to some people, are you from the said Igbo community existing in Akwaibom...Guess the answer is No.

Where you hired to speak for the said Igbo community,...guess the answer is also..No

So in summary It should not be in anyway painful to you because nobody has heard such existing communities complain if there really exist any at all.

Secondly@bolded and I repeat SE is biafra and that's where it ends. SS should remain in Nigeria.
I don't understand why you guys spend so much time on different monikers to drag what doesn't make sense to many.

They should remain where they are as SS in Nigeria while SE agitators of biafra will increase the tempo for biafra.

Anybody that found himself in SS should join them to remain in Nigeria.

That's how it should.

Nnamdi kanu should be guided properly on this that SE is the biafra we are going to recognize, anything outside that is a foolish mission.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by kettykin: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
The fear of Biafra is the beginning of wisdom for one Nigerianist.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol it's not up to you to decide my friend, a referendum for everyone to make the choice is what Nnamdi KANU is asking for, Nigerian government are afraid of it, cause they know if the give us referendum, it will be a 80% /20% vote in favour of Biafra, no one really wants this one Nigeria, except the northerners, even the Yorubas deep down in them they want a nation of there own, but they are just cowards they are too divided amongst the Christian and Yoruba Muslim to ask for it

The problem with you guys is that you don't speak for yourselves, you guys always like to extend an unwarranted analogy to another.

Stop attaching emotions to all these unless you won't achieve anything. Who told you Yorubas want a country of their own? Don't be deceived by any antics.

Meanwhile you and kanu should continue playing and waiting for referendum.

SE is enough referendum, so u don't know other referendum you guys are talking about.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Firstly@bolded, painful statement to some people, are you from the said Igbo community existing in Akwaibom...Guess the answer is No.

Where you hired to speak for the said Igbo community,...guess the answer is also..No

So in summary It should not be in anyway painful to you because nobody has heard such existing communities complain if there really exist any at all.

Secondly@bolded and I repeat SE is biafra and that's where it ends. SS should remain in Nigeria.
I don't understand why you guys spend so much time on different monikers to drag what doesn't make sense to many.

They should remain where they are as SS in Nigeria while SE agitators of biafra will increase the tempo for biafra.

Anybody that found himself in SS should join them to remain in Nigeria.

That's how it should.

Nnamdi kanu should be guided properly on this that SE is the biafra we are going to recognize, anything outside that is a foolish mission.

You just conclude am not from there..

This is a faceless forum...but what we print shows Dept of understanding and who we are.

Igbo bu igbo..ala bu otu.

Now I doubt the sincerity of you being igbo.

Do you understand reason for arewa..acf aef..OHANEZE ..inzuko igbo..igbo youths..iyc ..ijaw youths..afenifere ..e.tc...

You're a wrong human to discuss with.. and personally I know you're not ibo

No hausa man will make such statement..neither Yoruba ijaw bini or Zulu ..

My last respond to you..on this forum.

Enjoy your time.sorry I'd quote you .

1 Like

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The problem with you guys is that you don't speak for yourselves, you guys always like to extend an unwarranted analogy to another.

Stop attaching emotions to all these unless you won't achieve anything. Who told you Yorubas want a country of their own? Don't be deceived by any antics.

Meanwhile you and kanu should continue playing and waiting for referendum.

SE is enough referendum, so u don't know other referendum you guys are talking about.

Lol why are you speaking on behalf of, south south, and niger Delta if I may ask? Hope u understand what a referendum means? Giving all this states u claim are not part of Biafra referendum, it's a voice for them to speak for themselves, so till then, Biafra will continue to claim all these States till a referendum is giving for them to disconnect themselves from Biafra, that's all very simple
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol why are you speaking on behalf of, south south, and niger Delta if I may ask? Hope u understand what a referendum means? Giving all this states u claim are not part of Biafra referendum, it's a voice for them to speak for themselves, so till then, Biafra will continue to claim all these States till a referendum is giving for them to disconnect themselves from Biafra, that's all very simple

Am dropping reality unless you guys have extra time to ask them for referendum.

Referendum has been done and dusted in SE, remaining to go.

So kanu and his cronies just want to hold themselves by looking where they don't suppose to.

That's the case.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

That man is not igbo..forgive his ignorance..
Imagine an igbo saying igbos should forget about igbos outside southeast..
Not even OHANEZE in their useless nature will reason like fowl...even OHANEZE has south south igbos fro Delta ..Rivers ..yet an igbo man is saying it is should forget I is outside igbo land..
While fulanis is building Ruga for their kinsmen from outside Nigeria..and are proud to defend it..

I just weak.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Biafra People:
If Igbo people here say all the whole oil producing nigerdelta is not part of biafrans any more , the Biafra dreams will die automatically....

What keeps Nigeria together is not love but oil.. also, what will make biafra vision come to reality is not love and passion but oil... If the oil is not there, Igbo people will jApa...

Nigerdelta region , pls let's hear from you....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Save The South? / Is There Any Hope Left For Abia State Or It's Situation Is Now Irredeemable ?? / Protest Rocks Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.