Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously (8179 Views)

Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) / The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hello Nairalanders.
I'm a young graduate that is into side hustling due to the fact that is no available job yet.
My side hustle deals with money transactions on a daily basis and I'm in a market place.
I've been observing lately that my money keeps disappearing mysteriously after my daily sales and I'm always careful in my dealing. The truth is that I'm not the only one witnessing this.
I've been told to put bitter cola in my bag and it seems not to be stopping it.
Please how can I put a stop to this?
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by majamajic(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
in your drawer or in account

do u have sales person or alone

do u invite gfs to shop

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Make sure you count your money very well grin
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
majamajic:
in your drawer or in account

do u have sales person or alone

do u invite gfs to shop
I'm all alone bro
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Holywizard:
Hello Nairalanders.
I'm a young graduate that is into side hustling due to the fact that is no available job yet.
My side hustle deals with money transactions on a daily basis and I'm in a market place.
I've been observing lately that my money keeps disappearing mysteriously after my daily sales and I'm always careful in my dealing. The truth is that I'm not the only one witnessing this.

Those guys are hard to deal with...observe the period you take extra precaution to make sure your monies are intact by immediately paying all receipted monies to the bank...you may observe either one of your stuff would damage mysteriously or something would happen that would require you spend huge amount...

Try and install cctv camera and see...you may see something extra ordinary...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
madridguy:
Make sure you count your money very well grin
I always do
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Valkrie:

Those guys are hard to deal with...observe the period you take extra precaution to make sure your monies are intact by immediately paying all receipted monies to the bank...you may observe either one of your stuff would damage mysteriously or something would happen that would require you spend huge amount...

Try and install cctv camera and see...you may see something extra ordinary...
Since I started noticing it I've lost 3 of my phones.
How will I be spending and my money keeps going to them?
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by NwaNimo1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Village people...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Ukodo1123: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
it
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Holywizard:

Since I started noticing it I've lost 3 of my phones.
How will I be spending and my money keeps going to them?

They a are very sturbbon and hard to deal with...they would leave eventually but they are still catching their fun...

But they may leave you wrecked or down financially...you would need see elders who know about them and give them what they want to leave you alonr...if you put am for fight nah you go loose...

Also note not all elders do understand and deal with them properly..some of these Islamic clerics who know much and expert in that field can help...I no suppose even say cos me giving advice sef go get my own share of backlash from them...note no put am for fight oh...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by flemsy15(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
get a good safe box(electronic if u can), count d money very well before u put, if it still misses, then we would tackle it spiritually with something more powerful than bitter kola
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Valkrie:

They a are very sturbbon and hard to deal with...they would leave eventually but they are still catching their fun...

But they may leave you wrecked or down financially...you would need see elders who know about them and give them what they want to leave you alonr...if you put am for fight nah you go loose...

Also note not all elders do understand and deal with them properly..some of these Islamic clerics who know much and expert in that field can help...I no suppose even say cos me giving advice sef go get my own share of backlash from them...note no put am for fight oh...
I'm tired bro.
I really need help
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
flemsy15:
get a good safe box(electronic if u can), count d money very well before u put, if it still misses, then we would tackle it spiritually with something more powerful than bitter kola
this is spiritual

1 Like

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ukodo1123:
The solutions is simple

But it is beyond your understanding

Look for any winners church around your location get their fliers use it to wrap your money let see how it will disappear

Speaking from experience

You wan kill me with laff...even the church sef no too understand these guys...they are just catching their fun..

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Holywizard:
I'm tired bro.
I really need help

first check your past...they may have followed you from some place if they like you...do you live close to stream or any body of water in the past...have you ever noticed anything weird in the room you stay in the past ?

those guys are just too sturbbon...not only your money but new cloths, shoes and other item they take too...

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Valkrie:

first check your past...they may have followed you from some place if they like you...do you live close to stream or any body of water in the past...have you ever noticed anything weird in the room you stay in the past ?

those guys are just too sturbbon...not only your money but new cloths, shoes and other item they take too...
who are they?
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by miharbs212(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
They are ur spiritual colleagues. Yoruba use to call them " egbe orun" u used to be one of them before u came to this world..u have abandoned them..so u are paying the price... .just go and get some fruits..oranges..banana..apple..goodies..place them a bowl...pray unto them..go and share it among little children..better still gather some little children buy them what they like..make them happy..play with them..u can be doing this once in a month...they will be bringing fortunes to u instead of stealing ur money...the earlier u do it the better for u....and u will thank me later ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by miharbs212(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Holywizard:
Hello Nairalanders.
They are ur spiritual colleagues. Yoruba use to call them " egbe orun" u used to be one of them before u came to this world..u have abandoned them..so u are paying the price... .just go and get some fruits..oranges..banana..apple..goodies..place them a bowl...pray unto them..go and share it among little children..better still gather some little children buy them what they like..make them happy..play with them..u can be doing this once in a month...they will be bringing fortunes to u instead of stealing ur money...the earlier u do it the better for u....and u will thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Dorcaslynk: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Beware of this scammer
Erameh Peter
UBA
Cooperative investment
A telegram based platform
He asked people to send money for investment and after some days he has a certain percentage in return at the end of the day he keep asking for more.
He posted fake testimonies on the platform once you pay and they keep asking for more if you don't send it they block you immediately.
He has a partner his name is Ayan Marvin 07018535686

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by uboma(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Ukodo1123:
The solutions is simple

But it is beyond your understanding

Look for any winners church around your location get their fliers use it to wrap your money let see how it will disappear

Speaking from experience

You made me laugh out loud with your suggestion.

Tell me, what is special about leaflets/fliers from Winners Church?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Greatzeus(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Holywizard:
Hello Nairalanders.
Paranoia sad
Your money is not disappearing,stop being fallacious. Why would anyone who has the power to make money disappear patronize you a petty trader,when he could go to Banks and give them the money so as to make billions disappear from banks.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2019
miharbs212:
They are ur spiritual colleagues. Yoruba use to call them " egbe orun" u used to be one of them before u came to this world..u have abandoned them..so u are paying the price... .just go and get some fruits..oranges..banana..apple..goodies..place them a bowl...pray unto them..go and share it among little children..better still gather some little children buy them what they like..make them happy..play with them..u can be doing this once in a month...they will be bringing fortunes to u instead of stealing ur money...the earlier u do it the better for u....and u will thank me later
Jesus
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by lilbarracuda(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2019
This matter strong ooo
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Xisnin(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Holywizard:
Hello Nairalanders.

Don't listen to those blaming spirits. The obvious is mostly right.

There are 3 explanations for your problem
1. You don't know how to count money
2. Someone is stealing your money or underpaying you
3. You are too careless with money storage.

Solution:
Hire a trusted temporary help.
Have them recount the money after you for confirmation, then ask them
to deposit the money with banks or their agents on your behalf.
You will see that no money is "disappearing".

After you are convinced. Get an electronic safe.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Xisnin:

Don't listen to those blaming spirits. The obvious is mostly right.

There are 3 explanations for your problem
1. You don't know how to count money
2. Someone is stealing your money or underpaying you
3. You are too careless with money storage.

Solution:
Hire a trusted temporary help.
Have them recount the money after you for confirmation, then ask them
to deposit the money with banks or their agents on your behalf.
You will see that no money is "disappearing".

After you are convinced. Get an electronic safe.

Bro you have no idea...if it has never happen to you or never got the experience, you would never know...

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Xisnin(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Valkrie:

Bro you have no idea...if it has never happen to you or never got the experience, you would never know...
Why does it always happen to untrained hustlers?
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by ceejay80s(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatzeus:

Paranoia sad
Your money is not disappearing,stop being fallacious. Why would anyone who has the power to make money disappear patronize you a petty trader,when he could go to Banks and give them the money so as to make billions disappear from banks.
I wonder too o!!!!
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by ceejay80s(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
The best solution is to tell those paying u to go to bank and pay in the cash to ur bank and then bring teller to u,look ant the bank teller and be sure or wait for phone alert before u release ur goods to anyhody. Stop keeping phone in ur office , make I see how money or phone will disappear when there's none there to steal, let me see if they will carry the shop or office and go

1 Like

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Xisnin:

Why does it always happen to untrained hustlers?

you only got to know cos he made it public here...many got similar issue but choose to try and solve it quietly...

if you say untrained hustlers then again I laugh...you simply got no idea...

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Valkrie: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
ceejay80s:
The best solution is to tell those paying u to go to bank and pay in the cash to ur bank and then bring teller to u,look ant the bank teller and be sure or wait for phone alert before u release ur goods to anyhody. Stop keeping phone in ur office , make I see how money or phone will disappear when there's none there to steal, let me see if they will carry the shop or office and go

good advice but then again once one begin to tow this line...something out of the ordinary would happen that would make one spend huge sum of fund...so if you compare both you would known its better to even allow them to be taking the small small fund..

the best is to get those guys settled...if you carry them play them go just wreck you...this no English matter and you can never be more interlligent...

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by ceejay80s(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Holywizard:
Hello Nairalanders.
Told someone about ur case, he said u have a hidden agenda or u slept with a bad witch woman or sea mermaid, or u did something bad and it back firing, remember, evil that men do lives with them, check ur self well first , its like us hands are not clean, check ur past
Re: Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously by Holywizard: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
ceejay80s:

Told someone about ur case, he said u have a hidden agenda or u slept with a bad witch woman or sea mermaid, or u did something bad and it back firing, remember, evil that men do lives with them, check ur self well first , its like us hands are not clean, check ur past
I've not visited a native doctor or witch before. I don't know of any hidden agenda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Guys Insert Stick Inside A Lady Accused Of Stealing In Delta / Woman Bites Off Man's Testicles / Police Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralise Bandit, Recover AK-47 Rifle In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.