Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng (21621 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Hotfella(m): 2:09am On Oct 06, 2019
This is the real meaning of assumption.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by XaintJoel20: 3:06am On Oct 06, 2019
OP always get your fact right and stop feeding the public with lies.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by eikechukwu8(m): 5:21am On Oct 06, 2019
hmmm HBD

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by ifyboy60(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2019
CotenantNIG:

what would you gain with this

like seriously what would you gain

lalasticlala

They do anything for the likes
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2019
CotenantNIG:

what would you gain with this

like seriously what would you gain

lalasticlala
truth must be said all time even when it seems there is no gain
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by WHITELIGHTER: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2019
Homeboiy:
I'm looking for a room self contain around sapele road

Modified

I rushed to comment without reading

Op all you wrote here na lie

The cheapest of all is 120,000

No good roads in almost all the places you mentioned

It depends, yahoo boys have made houses expensive in Benin, especially Sapele road and bypass axis

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by WHITELIGHTER: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2019
sizer07:

That has been the major problem. Most of those places mention above if it rain for like 10 hours non stop. OYO is ur name. Na fridge or freezers them the use as canoe with wooding paddle take enter ur house. Water level in most of those areas reaches chest level. Benin has the most best road network in the whole of west Africa. I stand to be corrected due.every street is link to the other. But flooding and lack of good drainages has destroyed the beautiful city. it's a sorry situation when ever it rained heavily. Everybody is left at the mercy of God

Eyaen/Aduwawa/bypass can never be affected by rain...except u stay far inside

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by maxmyluv(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
Your estimate is 90% in order if you meant 3-bedroom flat. The only one out of order there is Evbabogun. Also, Ikpoba-oha has the lowest price because it's linked with Upper Sakponba. Most people in Benin city knows that axis is the headquarters of notorious life. Evbabogun shares same price with Winners and RCC(Obe). I clap for you �
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Briona(f): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2019
sizer07:

That has been the major problem. Most of those places mention above if it rain for like 10 hours non stop. OYO is ur name. Na fridge or freezers them the use as canoe with wooding paddle take enter ur house. Water level in most of those areas reaches chest level. Benin has the most best road network in the whole of west Africa. I stand to be corrected due.every street is link to the other. But flooding and lack of good drainages has destroyed the beautiful city. it's a sorry situation when ever it rained heavily. Everybody is left at the mercy of God

Then I guess you haven’t been to Calabar. The road networks in Calabar is Top notch.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by elampiro(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Ekpoma

200k to 400k
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by obynno7(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2019
fowlyansh181:
does the 350k, include everything, lawyer and agency? Or how much total?
Everything is 400k to pay 330 subsequently it include my own agent fee den Layer fee and care taker fee but the 3bedroom flat worth it if u see the flat u will confirm

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by fowlyansh181(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2019
obynno7:
Everything is 400k to pay 330 subsequently it include my own agent fee den Layer fee and care taker fee but the 3bedroom flat worth it if u see the flat u will confirm
she pictures , I’m interested , Whatsapp 09091576655
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by ikyTech(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Bro pls describe where that Evbabogun area is.
I have heard of all the other areas except this one. Thanks
Mcreloaded:
OP you will agree with me that evbabogun, and behind winners dont have good roads and is difficult to access during rainy season thats why most houses there are always empty and for rent though the houses are beautiful and expensive to rent and no road.
2 bed room flats should not exceed N120 000 because of the bad road and yet its houses are more expensive than houses in G.R.A.
But if the road was motorable from winners down to Evbabogun then it is worth the amount as the houses are well built.
Winners church should help to work on that road if not then houses will remain empty there
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by odysey: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Homeboiy:
I'm looking for a room self contain around sapele road

Modified

I rushed to comment without reading

Op all you wrote here na lie

The cheapest of all is 120,000

No good roads in almost all the places you mentioned

Room and parlor self contain sapele Rd 130k, you interested?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Mcreloaded(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2019
ikyTech:
Immediately after winners church along sapele road, the road beside and after the church by your left leads to winners boarding school (Faith Academy) onto Evbabogun straihht down to Upper.
Also after winners church along sapele road there is this NNPC mega filling station, the road opposite the NNPC filling station is called Evbabogun road which also leads to Evbabogun and onto Upper.

Beautiful houses were built in this area with wide roads and lanes and streets all well planned and as we all know winners have never failed to provide good roads in any community where they situate their schools or churches which encouraged people people to build houses here but like the saying goes "there is always a first time" and i am sure with good reasons why winners church has refused to help the community even if they cant tar the road at least grading of the road once in a while will help
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Mcreloaded(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Immediately after winners church along sapele road, the road beside and after the church by your left leads to winners boarding school (Faith Academy) onto Evbabogun straihht down to Upper.
Also after winners church along sapele road there is this NNPC mega filling station, the road opposite the NNPC filling station is called Evbabogun road which also leads to Evbabogun and onto Upper.

Beautiful houses were built in this area with wide roads and lanes and streets all well planned and as we all know winners have never failed to provide good roads in any community where they situate their schools or churches which encouraged people to build houses here but like the saying goes "there is always a first time" and i am sure with good reasons why winners church has refused to help the community even if they cant tar the road at least grading of the road once in a while will help
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Mcreloaded(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2019
ikyTech:

Beautiful houses were built in this area with wide roads and lanes and streets all well planned and as we all know winners have never failed to provide good roads in any community where they situate their schools or churches which encouraged people to build houses here but like the saying goes "there is always a first time" and i am sure with good reasons why winners church has refused to help the community even if they cant tar the road at least grading of the road once in a while will help

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by obynno7(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
fowlyansh181:
she pictures , I’m interested , Whatsapp 09091576655
I did not snap the lodge but if u are ready I can take u to the house this is the description it is a 2storey building well tiled and painted the parlour has big dining each room has wardrobe and there are 2 kitchen in the house I also have another flat of 3 bedroom flat and all the rooms are masters but the price of that one is 500k to pay 400 excluding my agent fee the formal is more closer to police post Maryland that the Leta
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Revolva(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
When am not mad Incan never pay for a flat more Dan 150k in Edo state I don't care if it GRA area

Wetin de there self
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by 67fv34r4: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
immortalityk:

Hhmmm.,
U actually made me laugh
Congratulations

He did not make you laugh. Why not come out of your shadow and be a bold tribalist.?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by immortalityk: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kalixx:

He did not make you laugh. Why not come out of your shadow and be a bold tribalist.?
I actually laugh when I read it
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
immortalityk:

I actually laugh when I read it

It is nothing to laugh over. Anything that contains a hint of tribalism whatsoever, should be frowned upon.

Although it was a simple joke, Bernaldo SIlva of Man city is about to be fined and suspended for 6 weeks for throwing an extremely light-hearted jibe towards his own team mate on twitter. What was his fault? It contained a hint of racism.

And you're here laughing over what is utterly stup*id, yet when whites show they're superior (which they are anyways), you guys would start crying like starved baby seagulls, shouting 'racism'.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by immortalityk: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kalixx:

It is nothing to laugh over. Anything that contains a hint of tribalism whatsoever, should be frowned upon.

Although it was a simple joke, Bernaldo SIlva of Man city is about to be fined and suspended for 6 weeks for throwing an extremely light-hearted jibe towards his own team mate on twitter. What was his fault? It contained a hint of racism.

And you're here laughing over what is utterly stup*id, yet when whites show they're superior (which they are anyways), you guys would start crying like starved baby seagulls, shouting 'racism'.
Ahh!!
Wetin I buy for your hand
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by barnaby04(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2019
3 bedroom flat needed around airport road, oko central GRA or Irhiriri.

Anyone with a nice one with a good price and not like that for Yahoo boys should please contact.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by ikyTech(m): 1:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Oh. Nice. I remember that area. It wasn't well known some time ago. Thanks for the insight. I try to watch house of BORO on YouTube at times. Really cool
Mcreloaded:

Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by klins4213(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well I was staying in a 3bedroom apartment then in Benin for 120k and later the landlord added extra 20k for maintenance charge.

I was just looking at him, though the compound was big and spacious and also the rooms.

The house was at Uwasota, ighomo off eagle furniture road...

Lots of houses you can get at that amount around there, but when rain fall, even your car can't help you, but the road was been fixed before I left there...
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes kindly drop ur number
odysey:

Room and parlor self contain sapele Rd 130k, you interested?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lebete3000: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2021
sizer07:

My guy abeg that GRA side nko?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by lebete3000: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2021
ojibole:
OP I'll say the prices are a bit exaggerated rent in benin is very cheap o. In ugbowo you can get a room and parlour for 120k and you can also get a 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom flat from that same 120k to 170k depending on the land lord. Agents donf really have much say or impact in benin. In GRA house rent is from 250k to 600k, you can get a duplex smwith a big compound for 800k to 1m in the same GRA. As far as the houses after winners in sapele road, ugbor and Abuja qtrs it's as you stated from 250k to 300k. Ewa road axis and ikpoba hill side too are not as expensive as you claim too.

My brother pesin dey tell me sey house selfcontain na 200k for that GRA side oh, with agency fee of 20%, making it 240k, for just self-contain oh! No room at all sef!
How you see am my guy?!
Re: Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng by odysey: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Yes kindly drop ur number

Would you believe I'm just seeing this. Hope you have gotten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States / Latest Prices Of Rod & Cement In Edo/Delta State / List Of Property Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.