Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Wolve And The Seven Little Goats. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wolve And The Seven Little Goats. (360 Views)

Life Or Riches: A Seven Days Trial / The Wolve And The Seven Little Goats / Seven Ways To Break Free From Your Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wolve And The Seven Little Goats. by Oluwatobi13: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Once upon a time there lived an old mother goat in a pretty little cottage on the edge of the forest. She had seven little billy goats, and she loved them all dearly. On occasion she would have to leave the cottage to get food for herself and her kids, and today was one of those occasions. She called all her kids together to give them a little lecture on safety. “Listen carefully, my dear children”, she began. “I need to go out to get some food, and I want you all to be very careful because I heard there is a wolf about. If he comes here and sees you out and about he will surely gobble you all up, all of you, your skin, your ears, your teeth, your guts, everything. He is a very crafty wolf, and he may well try to deceive you by disguising himself, so stay inside the house, and don’t open the door to anybody!”‍
“Don’t worry, mother, the little goats replied, “we will be really, really, careful, and do everything you say. We won’t let anybody in, don’t you worry about us!” And so she shooed her seven little billy goats into the cottage, and made sure they locked the front door before she went on her way, into the forest.
I think that wily old wolf must have been hiding behind a tree and watching the old mother goat, because only a few minutes later there was a loud knock on the door. “Who’s there?” shouted the oldest of the kids. “Open the door!” wolf replied, “It is your mother and I’ve got some nice things for all of you!” But the little goats heard the rough voice, and knew that this was not their mother, so they said: “You’re not our mother, she has a really nice sweet voice, and you sound all rough and rotten. You must be the wolf, so go away, because we won’t open the door!”...
Read more...
https://oluwatobipeter.com/2019/09/24/the-wolves-and-the-seven-little-goats/

(1) (Reply)

A Poem On West Africa / Colorless Rainbow - Episode 27 / I Am King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.