Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency (52377 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by mikeyoyo: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
animals in power
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by executive12: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Beer parlour gossip. If you are caught laundering money in the UK, that is a criminal offence and you will be tried and jailed there like James Ibori and his wife Nkoyo. I believe his was a passport issue hence his being denied entry beyond Heathrow.

Nope. It was reported that over £200,000 in cash was found on him and he admitted he was supposed to deliver it to someone.
I believe that because of his connection to your President and First Lady, a political decision was made to just deport him instead of jailing him.
Similar thing happened under President Obasanjo. Andy Ubah was involved in money laundering. I think it was about $175,000 in cash. They could have tried and jailed him. Instead, they asked him to pay a fine and go, obviously because of his connection to President Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Emmymarvel(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

So what is rubbish about the story
None...but PDP n APC are all corrupt...pdp just trying to come back to power n continue their looting from where they stopped
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by tesppidd: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
ChoCho54:
Why not? He is a thief.
You, even if you are a thief, you cannot be local government chairmen.

Be a thief and be VP now!

Let's see if it's easy.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by ChoCho54(f): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
tesppidd:
You, even if you are a thief, you cannot be local government chairmen.

Be a thief and be VP now!

Let's see if it's easy.
Supporters of corruption. I hope you are ready to visit him in kuje as soon his tenure is over?
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by isahsalee: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
PDP the confused party since 1960, if Nasir were PDP member, PDP complaint would have been APC is wicthhurnting PDP member. But, APC probes their own member, PDP would still ask why?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Abrazia1: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=Commentor post=82874729]Rubbish story.

If you use a fake passport and carry 200k pounds in cash you would be arrested and money confiscated. [So then how much is 200k pounds in naira equivalent? Think before you post, so you don't sound like an ignoramus.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Commentor: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=Abrazia1 post=82889212][/quote]

This one no get talk.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by achikolo(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

This one no get talk.
[/s]
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by topstone4: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
smirn:

You mean to prove a FOOL wrong?

Point out anything that makes him a fool; that's the only way to prove that you are not the[b]FOOL[/b]
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Eteka1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
executive12:

Nope. It was reported that over £200,000 in cash was found on him and he admitted he was supposed to deliver it to someone.
I believe that because of his connection to your President and First Lady, a political decision was made to just deport him instead of jailing him.
Similar thing happened under President Obasanjo. Andy Ubah was involved in money laundering. I think it was about $175,000 in cash. They could have tried and jailed him. Instead, they asked him to pay a fine and go, obviously because of his connection to President Obasanjo.
What's the source of this info? Could well be a fabrication cos UK is a country of laws which the law enforcement agents cannot bend weather you are Rupert Murdoch or the husband of Theresa May.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari is surrounded by lowlives and criminals all round Even his cabinet is the most corrupt ever inaugurated as it's a compendium of who is who in EFCC most wanted
Is your own life high?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by islandmoon: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
executive12:

I suspect it was a political decision to deport him instead of prosecuting and jailing him. It's possible that the bigot Buhari's administration got involved to avoid embarrassment. The man confessed that the over £200,000 he was carrying was supposed to be delivered to someone in the UK. The First Lady Aisha Buhari has been in the UK for the past 3 months. This man is close to Aisha Buhari. He is said to be the middle man between Aisha Buhari and oil company contractors. That money was probably meant to be delivered to Aisha Buhari.
Buhari is a thief, but a clever one deceiving gullible Nigerians.
I'm sure other media house will lift the news soon if its true.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Urchman200: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Commentor:
Rubbish story.

If you use a fake passport and carry 200k pounds in cash you would be arrested and money confiscated.
what makes it a rubbish story? Pdp corruption stories will be a childs play when this government leaves office, fight against corruption is just a formality, my surprise is those that called pdp corrupt have finally gone dumb, UK and America we are not heard anything from their own side concerning the level of corruption in this administration.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by TGM2015: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
universe26:

What sense are u trying to make? Is their no crime in that? Na waa o!
The sense is that if those two things actually happen, he will be in jail and not deported. So literally, the stated crime might not be true as it happened in UK. If you know UK, you will understand better.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pdp is corrupt. APC are thieves. None of them is better
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by ayo2pec(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
All hope is not lost.

But I know APC and her promoters are corruption personified.

New order is coming and this govt will stand as most corrupt ever.

We are counting in days.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Oyikoha(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Corrupt man fighting corruption
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by universe26(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
TGM2015:

The sense is that if those two things actually happen, he will be in jail and not deported. So literally, the stated crime might not be true as it happened in UK. If you know UK, you will understand better.

I've heard u, Uk citizens. I dnt talk too much! Carry go
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
oh
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
The miserable Poverty Development Party now thrives on baseless and Useless allegations! No wonder Mr Timi Frank with his twisted mouth had the gut to accuse Osinbajo of stealing 90 billion. The woeful loss of elections back to back has made the thieves in that useless PDP to become ordinary beer parlour gossipers!!!!

No one is too big for suspicion. Except their hands are clean. Nobody is buying what you are selling.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
The miserable Poverty Development Party now thrives on baseless and Useless allegations! No wonder Mr Timi Frank with his twisted mouth had the gut to accuse Osinbajo of stealing 90 billion. The woeful loss of elections back to back has made the thieves in that useless PDP to become ordinary beer parlour gossipers!!!!
You are sick boy. Come and see me in my office tomorrow for free brain checkup and treatment grin
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
akaahs:

And the circle of terrible leaders continue

Yeah. They may be terrible. They may be old. But they're wise, strong, and united than d youth. The youths are not ready for anything aside from womanising, betting, watching ball and thugging. It's crazy!
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by smirn(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
topstone4:

Point out anything that makes him a fool; that's the only way to prove that you are not the[b]FOOL[/b]
It is so easy to know you people, check your post and it will simply reflect how foolish you are.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Sirjamo: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
You are sick boy. Come and see me in my office tomorrow for free brain checkup and treatment grin
I showed this trash you wrote to my dog, the poor animal stopped wagging it tail, it started barking! That's how much trashy it is.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Yusman316(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Why should someone very close to the president be using a fake passport. Why should he carry huge undisclosed cash?
What does that word close to the president even mean. So because someone knows the president that means they can get things done their way, or the president is on the know-how of what everyone close to him does. Because his job is to be monitoring them, or they tell him the illegal things they do
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
all the accumulated english, yet nothing addresses the topic above.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
I showed this trash you wrote to my dog, the poor animal stopped wagging it tail, it started barking! That's how much trashy it is.
Now that confirms my diagnosis. You are suffering from phenocolosis lumpumba. A very rare condition. Maybe your dog would understand better.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by topstone4: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
smirn:

It is so easy to know you people, check your post and it will simply reflect how foolish you are.

Explain why you called him a fool, but you can't. Instead, you are going deeper into foolery and stupidity. Who cursed you with this imbecility?
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by akaahs(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

Yeah. They may be terrible. They may be old. But they're wise, strong, and united than d youth. The youths are not ready for anything aside from womanising, betting, watching ball and thugging. It's crazy!
U just open my wounds. Its pathetic that we the youths aren't ready to take the affairs of this country. Sad

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by meccuno: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Sirjamo:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.