Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party (68629 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by made4naijamusic: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Big brother naija housemates Ike watching as Omashola and Seyi are rocking Mercy at the same time

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-ike-watch-as-omashola-and-seyi-are-rocking-mercy-at-the-same-time/

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by made4naijamusic: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by tolexy123: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Stuupid show. Thank God its ending

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by drips8(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ike secretly be like

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by KlausMike(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
na wa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by LUGBE: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
That is what she always wanted

Greedy lady, she does not need competitor thus her unnecessary issue with Tacha

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by oluwasegun007(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
3some loading..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by solmusdesigns: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin

Ike and mercy no fit last for outside, just look at khafi and ghedoni

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by batlanroof1: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chaii una do ike strong thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by SoftP(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
We are so myopic in this damn country'

So what's wrong with two adults having fun'

First as a religious being, what are u doing watching BBnaija?

Secondly, why are kids not sleeping @this time

Thirdly, what da 4k is wrong with ur level of civilization?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by manuelbreez(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wow what a great news.. I can now smile to the bank

Special thanks to everyone who made this possible >:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Titto93(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
No be d same mercy wey talk say he's addicted to Ike...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
If I was among those in the finals.

I'd silently remove the rat poison I had smuggled in the beginning of the show and put it in their meals b4 the main final event.

Yes, I'd kill them all and carry the money.
That way, I'd end immorality and Still get paid..
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Passionate888: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ok o
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by ManishSmith(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
That arse will not go Scott free

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by TriCee: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Awesome news, I can now sleep.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Thermodynamics(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ashawo,
Ashawo,
Ashawo,

Morality no longer exist in this country, and you you ask em big brother housemates, they will tell you that they are Christians.
Christian for mouth.

Could have said lord have Mercy,
but it seems like the devil already have Mercy.

Don't these people even feel guilty that they are committing formication?
I just wonder the kind of mind some people get.

Having sex on national TV, leading your viewers to sin.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by kaziblake(f): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mike will still win...Can't wait to watch mike win this money live tommorow

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lordjb: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
All join grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Chipink(f): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I'd silently remove the rat poison I had smuggled in the beginning of the show and put it in their meals b4 the main final event.

Bloody ripper

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by King204(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Streeeeetttttttzzzzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Taciturn1: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:

ending immorality with murder?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by felixray2010(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
SoftP:
We are so myopic in this damn country'

So what's wrong with two adults having fun'

First as a religious being, what are u doing watching BBnaija?

Secondly, why are kids not sleeping @this time

Thirdly, what da 4k is wrong with ur level of civilization?
And what the furk is wrong with you. Typing shit at this tym of the day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Rothendella: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
gradually coming to an end sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by RexTramadol1: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mike lo le she
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by PureFace1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
The are just having fun

The show is almost over

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Successrole(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
I beg una, where tacha de, is she still hiding from the shame of her body odour

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Ugosample(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Ike and mercy no fit last for outside, just look at khafi and ghedoni

what were kaffi and gedoni doing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by solmusdesigns: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ugosample:

what were kaffi and gedoni doing

not lovey dovey any more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.