Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land (29815 Views)

Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / How Do I End All The Relationship Between Myself, Parents And Only Brother / Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Dstar434(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pls try and take him to Mfm prayer city in Lagos, or any Mfm church in your state.
Shalom.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
I can help you. Inbox me with your number. Thanks
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:
I am a kind of person that don't believe in voodoo or jazz but with what is happening in my family now, jazz dey o. my only sibling (we were 3 in family though but our last born of 15yrs died last year) that was doing well in minna suddenly returned to village in Enugu and don't want to go back again.

My mum and some kindred took him to federal neuropsychiatric hospital Enugu where he spent one week and ran back to village. Though I spent over 60,000 during the period he was admitted there. We were thinking he will get better but he wasn't. A lot told us it is something spiritual. my parent visited some prayer house and they told them my brother is afflicted because they want to inherit my father's lands.

They went to a church today at Enugu and the pastor told them to bring 100,000 before he can do anything. is salvation not free again? my daddy has no amount of money and he already called me to send it which I won't send because that pastor sound so dubious. Giving him the money is not even the problem but what if he just collect the money and nothing changes?

If you know anywhere I can take my brother to in Enugu or Enugu axis please do let me know. He's my only sibling and I love him so much
Never give any so called man of God One kobo! Jesus christ healed and saved but did not ask for any token. My uncle suffered this and it took years of money and care to get him better. He languished in d hands of these prayer houses until we took him to psychiatric hospital in Awka, that was where they used modern medicine to bring back his sanity. Now he has a thriving business and about to marry again. As long as there's life, there's hope.

3 Likes

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Duggedised12(f): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I noticed that. Very beautiful observation, I have learned a lesson too.

I don't believe in spiritual things like this o, I think OP should take the brother to a mental home- FIRST.
These religious people know that a greater population of Nigerians are superstitious so they prey on it to rip off people. Thats how one woman had a sore that refused to heal they kept taking her to churches and spiritual houses, it was a pharmacist where she went to complain of insomnia that save her,dem for cut that leg.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Duggedised12:
These religious people know that a greater population of Nigerians are superstitious so they prey on it to rip off people. Thats how one woman had a sore that refused to heal they kept taking her to churches and spiritual houses, it was a pharmacist where she went to complain of insomnia that save her,dem for cut that leg.

Nawa o. My country people should know when to keep religion aside and think with their brains. It doesn't kill...!
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by LONGPREEK(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
abobi, your brother just smoked loud and his is tunnijg on his on. just take him to people that cure weed madness. nothing spritual here
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by 1x2x3: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:
I am a kind of person that don't believe in voodoo or jazz but with what is happening in my family now, jazz dey o. my only sibling (we were 3 in family though but our last born of 15yrs died last year) that was doing well in minna suddenly returned to village in Enugu and don't want to go back again.

My mum and some kindred took him to federal neuropsychiatric hospital Enugu where he spent one week and ran back to village. Though I spent over 60,000 during the period he was admitted there. We were thinking he will get better but he wasn't. A lot told us it is something spiritual. my parent visited some prayer house and they told them my brother is afflicted because they want to inherit my father's lands.

They went to a church today at Enugu and the pastor told them to bring 100,000 before he can do anything. is salvation not free again? my daddy has no amount of money and he already called me to send it which I won't send because that pastor sound so dubious. Giving him the money is not even the problem but what if he just collect the money and nothing changes?

If you know anywhere I can take my brother to in Enugu or Enugu axis please do let me know. He's my only sibling and I love him so much

Check for my number on previous post and call me. Don't give any person money including me.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Take him to lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry and I guaranty you he will definitely be healed.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Duggedised12(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nawa o. My country people should know when to keep religion aside and think with their brains. It doesn't kill...!
Brainwashing is a very strong technique, these people are not incharge of their brains o, same technique terrorists use to convince people to blow themselves up the only difference here is different programming and instruction .Even you that is seeing it will be tagged a demon trying to drag them to hell. This my young life wetin i never see for this country, abeg na small small person dey talk , jusy see how the thread is swimming with them already.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Holypriesthood: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's well with in this predicament. Please locate Omega Power Ministry church OPM. Google it. He is a true man of God! May God save us from this wicked world where the devil himself has invaded.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by CupOfT(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Funny how Nwa-Ikpe is always the FTC and end up polluting the entire room. I must give kudos to Nwanyi Asaba for feeding you with a concoction prepared with your semen
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pretty sad to not only be at the verge of losing your only brother but also be at the verge of losing a family land.

I'd advice you do everything in your power to ensure that your father's land is not lost.
That land alone can transform your lineage.
People back away from land tussles because they are ignorant of the bigger picture.

Besides, the enemy MUST not have a last laugh over a complete victory.

For your brother,
In your best interest and for safety sake.
If he has gone mad, take him to Oye Emene or Ogbete main market and leave him there.

There are so many other mad people there.

Tough decision for someone you love but once a mad person is always a mad person; before he wakes up one night and sends all of you to purgatory before your time.
We've seen several of such cases.

Shalom.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by andybest4live: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kindly advise them to bring ill � mentally brother to asaba for cure. If you know the � family �
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Princesscutes1(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Crofton:
Don't be quick to assumption. Table all possibilities before you reach any conclusion.
Check if your brother smokes, check the work he does in Minna and the people he associated with. Explain the situation to these people, they might have useful information.

If your Brother talks to himself, laughs to himself, and acts stupidly then it might actually be madness but if he just isolates himself and act oddly, then maybe it's sth else.

And for the Pastor, no give am shi shi.
God can't work through a Pastor that demands such amount from people on dire need.

oil dey your head .....exactly my taught too
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by moshino(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Felixamos:

I believe in Jesus Christ till forever.. Don't deceive yourself Jazz exist and it's not only an African thing.. I'm not going to cite any examples but if you stay in ph, I could direct you to a place, the only thing you have to do is, go there and say these words you wrote(Jazz does not exist) if you won't be stuck mad at an instant.. There is Jazz which is of the devil there's also a higher power that even in its weakest state, it's still a billion times stronger than any jazz the devil could ever pull and that's the power of Jesus Christ.. Be guided man! No let your ignorant tongue put u for trouble...

This is the kind of mentality that has crippled your country and other African nations to where they are today. Meanwhile the countries that don't believe this your ignorant nonsense are more advanced, developed and prosperous than you are, and they don't have the natural resources you have. Keep wallowing in your brain dead ignorance.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Clemercy2: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Take him to Auchi, Apostle Suleman. That is the end of madness
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You don't believe in voodoo, stay there till your family is wiped out. You said your last born died, now the only boy is mad, your village people are not worried about your parents, they want to wipe out the younger ones knowing that the elderly ones don't have a long time to live. The pastor is fake, 100percent fake, if your brother is taken to that pastor, the madness will be treated but the madness will return. That is how fake pastors operate, greediness for money. I would have said you should look for another pastor by yourself, or meet a trustworthy relative, but since you don't believe in voodoo........... You can also copy your posts to religion section since you are looking for help within your state of residence. Voodoo exists.

It exists abi?
Pls ma, what's your proof?
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
moshino:

This is the kind of mentality that has crippled your country and other African nations to where they are today. Meanwhile the countries that don't believe this your ignorant nonsense are more advanced, developed and prosperous than you are, and they don't have the natural resources you have. Keep wallowing in your brain dead ignorance.

I get your time no worry.. What mentality? Just be precise so I can reply u appropriately..
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Amanda4life: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

I have a place you can take him to.
Just Email me
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Op the good God will intervene and have his health restore in Jesus Mighty name. I am 1000% sure that the pastor is a fraud. Pls ... I beg u, don't feed the lazy fool. He is hungry and needs your money to satisfy his insatiable pot belle. Their belly is their god, and your brother will get well without his help.

Pls... run to God who alone can grant perfect healing. I will rather u embark on fasting and prayers if truly u love him, and go to a Bible believing Church camp ground and spend some time to bring his case to God. Pay no one and don't be too desperate.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by GhostWisperer: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Greatzeus:

I don't blame you,I blame the slowpokes who always like your posts because you are on the same side with them when it comes to politics,thereby feeding your ego.
Just so you know,I might actually be the only Nairalander who has never ever liked any one of your attention seeking,w hore mongerin g posts,spits tongue
wrong!!! A lot of people hate that lad.

Never in my life have I seen someone so insecure he looks for relevance from faceless people and makes post which have me questioning his mental state and psychological health

2 Likes

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by kingxsamz(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Someone is running mad and some people are here calling names of churches...When did church start curing madness? If pastors can cure madness, why don't they go on the streets and cure a lot of them?
Nigerians will keep displaying their stupidity wherever they go.
Mfm ko, synagogue ni. . Mtcheww.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oh God please have mercy on us
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by kingxsamz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
bptc10:
tell us that devil doesn't exist, stupid talk

Stupid talk, give us proof that the devil exists.. .
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by SamOyovwi: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
I will advise you to take him Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry in Warri, Delta State. The general overseer is Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin. If you're unable to come, he will be in Enugu State next month for a program.You will not be charged. That pastor demanding for money is a 419. Also stay glued to Mercy TV
munarule:

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by moshino(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Felixamos:

I get your time no worry.. What mentality? Just be precise so I can reply u appropriately..

Did you just ask "what mentality"? I was wasting my precious time, damn. Go ask for a refund of all the tuition you might have paid. Go talk with someone else ok.

1 Like

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by kachistone: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Bro, that pastor na scam. Don't send any money to them. I know good men of God in Abuja or Lagos.
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Mbitiouz69: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
munarule:

Bro if you come to my church in Lagos, if you have Faith, he will be healed, this is a church that God really called our G.O , CONTACT ME ON MY FACEBOOK CAUSE I DONT DO NAIRALAND OFTEN "FEMI AMBITIOUZ " IS MY FB , IF YOU LOVE YO BROTHER
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by kingxsamz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

You talked about sniper, yes juju can be used to manipulate someone to get depressed, pick sniper and gulp it down.

See the kind of people I'm sharing country with. And I'm sure you're a graduate...

Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Ngged: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please take him to mental hospital, They know what to do and in a better to manage the issue. I have been a victim in past and would not want any one to go through the same route. If you are Lagos , I would have advised Yaba pychicatic hospital . we have used it in the past with positive results
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
moshino:

Did you just ask "what mentality"? I was wasting my precious time, damn. Go ask for a refund of all the tuition you might have paid. Go talk with someone else ok.

Lol.. I know how shallow people like you think and I know you would have written out of context if you had replied my question.. You're just insulting without making sense.. I bolded a part of your comment to show that I was replying based on that.. You wrote that there is nothing like jazz and you stupidly attributed it to only Africans which I replied and told u that jazz is not only an African thing and it does exist.. The question now is which part of my point do you disagree with? Abi is it the part, that I said and I reiterate unapologetically; that I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for ever... Or you're just a mad ignorant fool that does not want to be cured of his ignorance...
Re: My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land by Ngged: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Please take him to mental hospital, They know what to do and in a better to manage the issue. I have been a victim in past and would not want any one to go through the same route. If you are Lagos , I would have advised Yaba pychicatic hospital . we have used it in the past with positive results[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / Feminism: The True Colour / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.