Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times (14922 Views)

Open Letter To Peter Obi As Published By Vanguard / Major Ibrahim Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2019
EagleNest:
NYT's opinion of 60 years ago is now digested, hook, line and sinkers, and brought up to disturb us, in this Buhari time.

In stead of looking for what will build us stronger especially in this independence celebration period, someone decided to expend energy digging on actions and inactions of dead Nigerian leaders.

The problem created by mistrust between these three characters is yet to be solved. Don't waste your energy debating on who's wrong or right.

This thread was borne out for a purpose, while you saw it from your own perspective, the main reason for this thread is to awaken the average Yoruba minds.

Like you opined, we need to build Nigeria together but I think Nigeria itself was built on a faulty foundation and it will be stupid of us all to keep doing the same thing everytime and expecting a different result.

Wouldn’t it be better if every tribe can actually be self dependent and grow at our own pace coz if the status quo remains as it is, the coming generations will also be tamed by this creation called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Anago0147: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

What do you mean by walking up to a Igbo man in Lagos? Do you guys even reason at all?

Lol, voting in Lagos? Don’t you see how you guys are ridiculed coz you’re an ant that think yourself a bird.

Pre-2019 election, Lagos have you the privilege to hold some political post but with your constant bragging, Lagos took that privilege from you and no Igbo man won any post of importance.

Lagos is the Yoruba heritage and no matter how much you covet it, it is a jewel that Azikwe wasn’t able to lay his hands on till his death and you guys will never lay your hands on till the dissolution of Nigeria.

Look the length and breadth of Lagos, the Yorubas will not cede an inch of its territory to any mortal when the eventual dissolution of this country takes full effect.

Fulani slaves
. Proudly Fulani slave

We learnt that from your "political sophistication". We are fast learners right?

The other crap you spewed there, I didn't bother to read them since you admitted that you can't confront an Igbo man in the street of Lagoswithout having to use state power. Economically, we hold sway

2 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2019
kotv:

I'm talking about what's on ground and you're discussing about propaganda that your people are known for. We recall how Osun reported years ago they didn't need oil allocation to survive but the second, allocation was reduced significantly Osun was the first state begging for aid. When I toured South West was when I realized the level of propaganda from Yorubas about your region. Excluding North, I've not witness the level of underdevelopment, poverty, etc I saw in South West.

Lagos become the refugee camp of all ethnicity due to the greediness of your people. Everything was greedily stolen by your people. The oil company headquarters, despite drilling in my state, are all predominately in your Lagos and anyone that wants to work there has to leave Rivers to Lagos to work there despite Lagos contributes not an inch on the oil production nor experiencing the oil degradation that comes from it. Besides that, headquarters of any Industry has to be on your region, if not, your politicians utilizes every avenue in their proposal to frustrate the industries until they fall in line. Ships have to dock in your region and much more. You've done more damage to Nigeria's growth than good. Yoruba can leave and noone would care. Ask your politicians to present clause for your disintegration and you'll see how fast the entire Nigeria will vote you out if you think I'm joking.

You're backwards and have done more damage than good due to your greed. Leave!! Take your development and whatever else you people ascribe to yourselves and Go.

Lol, you’re still wallowing in a self induced illusion.

You said Lagos was greedy for keeping the oil industries in the west, is Lagos the federal government? Did Lagos also influence the international investors who deem it fit to invest in the west coz of its economy and security?

We are talking about things that can be seen from far and wide you’re taking about touring the SW.

Which region holds the most Foreign investment in this country?

Which region houses the major industries in this country?

Which region own the insurance, banking, telecoms, IT, Educational institutions, etc. in this country?

What exactly does the SE have to offer Nigeria? What has your region contributed to the common wealth of Nigeria? What is the remittance from the SE to the Nigerian treasury? What do you contribute that made you supersede the SW in terms of importance?

The only reason why the North is afraid of you leaving is that they know other region will follow suit if any region breaks up successfully (especially the oil rich SS). It’s not a matter of whether you’re important except if you’re trying to delude yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Anago0147: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Stop derailing this thread with this reasoning of a single digit IQ individual.

This is a thread for superior intelligent minds and not for people like you.
. Oduduwa republic or death to you

1 Like

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Anago0147:
. Proudly Fulani slave

We learnt that from your "political sophistication". We are fast learners right?

The other crap you spewed there, I didn't bother to read them since you admitted that you can't confront an Igbo man in the street of Lagoswithout having to use state power. Economically, we hold sway

Lol, this is the same thing Azikiwe was trying to say and achieve, but the depth of the Lagos grace shouldn’t be taken for granted by you marauders.

It’s good that you can also partake in the wealth of Lagos because that is what we want, but it will be the greatest delusion to think you control Lagos economy or even have any bit of importance over that jewel.

You have been the Fulani slaves right from the onset so it’s a good thing that you’re proud of being a worthy slave like you opined in your first line.

I don’t want to derail this thread by diverting from the issue of discourse, I gotta be focused and not to be swayed by neophytes like you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Johnnyessence(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:
I stumbled upon the archive of the New York Times in October 18th 1959 on the eve of the election battle preceding the independence. The article clearly shows the genesis of the problem of Nigeria and how the Igbos and North both ganged up against the Yorubas because of their hatred for the success of the Western region.

Excerpts from the paper shows the Western Region is the most developed and richest region in Nigeria pre-1960, and it also capture succinctly what I have been saying that the Yorubas will be far better off with our Oduduwa Republic than remaining in this Nigeria that is pulling us down.

Below are the quotes from the Times newspaper:

The conservative North, 75 percent Muslim and containing about half of Nigeria's population, is governed by the Northern people's congress. The premier is Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, who carries the title of Saraduana of Sokoto.

In the East, where the intelligent, energetic Ibo tribes predominates the controlling party is the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons, headed by one of the most dazzling of Nigerian politicians, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe, premier of the Eastern region, who is known throughout the country as Zik.

In the somewhat more developed west, which is Yoruba Country, the government is run quite well, it is said by Chief Awolowo, an able politician, and his Action group. The West points with pride to its universal free primary education, free medical treatment for children up to 18years of age, agricultural planning and other social programs of which no other Nigerian region can boast of.

On the Hatred of the Yorubas by Azikwe and Balewa:
The Federal government whose prime minister is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, a muslim notable from the north, is managed by a coalition of the Northern people congress and National council of the Nigeria and the Cameroonians, two parties that have very little in common except mutual dislike of the third (Awolowo).

Anytime the Igbos accuse Yorubas of being betrayals, you should direct them to this factual statement of their eternal betrayal of the Yorubas by being slaves to the North and being a coward to conspire with the north to hate Awolowo who would have made this Nigeria a great country.

Please Nairalanders, read the rest of the details in the affix pages below.
CC: MetaPhysical Osaze007 Afamed Iblad0994 Asnafsaeed immortalityk Anambralstson buhariguy Johnnyessence Omenka SLAP44 lazz
nice publication from the New York Times newspaper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by wingmanIII: 6:34am On Oct 06, 2019
All these hate fueled and ignorant rants here in Nairaland will not actualize an Oduduwa Republic.
Go out in the real world and put an action in place.
Go for it! I wish you luck

2 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Obatise: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

North didnt killed 3 million Igbos

Nigeria ,north south west and middle belt ,.....Gowon went to war cos of awolowo advice

So u see zik was wise to avoid awolowo

Don't worry south west would chose would vote south west ....they have forgotten 2015

This is totally wrong, no wonder Chinua Achebe said, "we remember differntly". Was is not Awolowo that went to a peace meeting with Ojukwu and before he could get back Ojukwu has already declared war to make it look like that was Awo's intention?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by kotv: 6:44am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, you’re still wallowing in a self induced illusion.

You said Lagos was greedy for keeping the oil industries in the west, is Lagos the federal government? Did Lagos also influence the international investors who deem it fit to invest in the west coz of its economy and security?

We are talking about things that can be seen from far and wide you’re taking about touring the SW.

Which region holds the most Foreign investment in this country?

Which region houses the major industries in this country?

Which region own the insurance, banking, telecoms, IT, Educational institutions, etc. in this country?

What exactly does the SE have to offer Nigeria? What has your region contributed to the common wealth of Nigeria? What is the remittance from the SE to the Nigerian treasury? What do you contribute that made you supersede the SW in terms of importance?

The only reason why the North is afraid of you leaving is that they know other region will follow suit if any region breaks up successfully (especially the oil rich SS). It’s not a matter of whether you’re important except if you’re trying to delude yourself.

You actually just supported my statement ignorantly. Laughable. The oil headquarters was put in Lagos before militants even started in South South. That singular action is one of the triggers of the militants. Each time there's an effort to change that status quo, it has always been the Yorubas that oppose it, nobody else is guilty of it. Even on this forum, whenever the discussion of oil headquarters returned to SS, it is always you people arguing against it. We witness you people result to the rapid hateful people you are known for.

What's my business what SE contributes to Nigeria? Both you people and them are irrelevant to the scheme of things. Remove all the things you stole from every other regions and the deliberately attempt by your leaders to make sure only SW gains every industries ever promised to Nigeria and you're nothing. What has my region contribute to Nigeria? We're the reason you're boasting of any wealth. We're the ones going to be paying the 13% you greedy people are seeking from the FG. The day Yoruba/SW leaves Nigeria is the exact day Nigeria start developing. You have and always been the hinder of our growth. Any developments we ever make, you people are always the ones making sure we're pulled backwards if you believe you're not getting the big chuck of the cake. Look at the level Nigeria is now for example in comparison to where we were 5 years ago. Yoruba can go. Noone, I repeat, absolutely nobody would make any effort to stop you people. You can leave tomorrow and form your oduduwa and nobody would care as it'll free us out of the greedy choke you have in this nation. Go please! Goodbye!

2 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Anago0147: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Obatise:

This is totally wrong, no wonder Chinua Achebe said, "we remember differntly". Was is not Awolowo that went to a peace meeting with Ojukwu and before he could get back Ojukwu has already declared war to make it look like to that was Awo's intention?
. So it was ojukwu that declared war right?

You afonja demons are worse than serpents

You are Igbo's number one enemy and should be tamed first

1 Like

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by mrvitalis(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Kapilta:
I wouldn't avoid to mention one of the greatest man we pride in dude, he built the cities Azikiwe greedily wanted to contest in prior his return from abroad, he couldn't afford to return home cuz he couldn't live under trees and on mountains, you asked me how many times yoruba became anything policaly without yeebos and i gave you the two examples.

Abiola died just like every other politician died during millitay regime, Shehu Yar'adua and many of them all died same way politicians die under millitary government, same way Sani Abacha died.

How about 3 million yeebos that wasn't a politician and didn't even have anything to do with politics, how did they end?
Awolowo built Lagos ? Trust me base on history awolowo is nothing close to zik

2 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by kotv: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
wingmanIII:
All these hate fueled and ignorant rants here in Nairaland will not actualize an Oduduwa Republic.
Go out in the real world and put an action in place.
Go for it! I wish you luck

I'm actually praying for the day they'll stop ranting about it and actually push for it, that'll be the best day for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Obatise: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Anago0147:
. So it was ojukwu that declared war right?

You afonja demons are worse than serpents

You are Igbo's number one enemy and should be tamed first

You are the enemy of yourself.

Go back and read your books.

5 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2019
kotv:

You actually just supported my statement ignorantly. Laughable. The oil headquarters was put in Lagos before militants even started in South South. That singular action is one of the triggers of the militants. Each time there's an effort to change that status quo, it has always been the Yorubas that oppose it, nobody else is guilty of it. Even on this forum, whenever the discussion of oil headquarters returned to SS, it is always you people arguing against it. We witness you people result to the rapid hateful people you are known for.

What's my business what SE contributes to Nigeria? Both you people and them are irrelevant to the scheme of things. Remove all the things you stole from every other regions and the deliberately attempt by your leaders to make sure only SW gains every industries ever promised to Nigeria and you're nothing. What has my region contribute to Nigeria? We're the reason you're boasting of any wealth. We're the ones going to be paying the 13% you greedy people are seeking from the FG. The day Yoruba/SW leaves Nigeria is the exact day Nigeria start developing. You have and always been the hinder of our growth. Any developments we ever make, you people are always the ones making sure we're pulled backwards if you believe you're not getting the big chuck of the cake. Look at the level Nigeria is now for example in comparison to where we were 5 years ago. Yoruba can go. Noone, I repeat, absolutely nobody would make any effort to stop you people. You can leave tomorrow and form your oduduwa and nobody would care as it'll free us out of the greedy choke you have in this nation. Go please! Goodbye!

I never knew you’re from the SS, now let me reply you to the best of my ability.

Don’t blame the SW for the predicament of Nigeria, and I don’t think you should blame Lagos for the oil companies.

Lagos is not the one controlling the FG when the oil companies relocated there. The international investors saw something in Lagos that made it their investment destination. What about the insurance, banking, telecoms, and most recent dangote refinery in Lagos? Is that influence by the Yorubas to corner the wealth of Nigeria also?

I feel sympathy for the SS to be honest and I know you’ve not been treated well in this country because you have been the lifeline of Nigeria. But while you will argue that oil is the bane of the Nigerian economy you can as well agree with me that the oil is also the curse of this nation.

Check what I posted on front page about the achievement of the western region before crude oil exploration in Nigeria. The Yorubas with their economy built the first TV, stadium, sky scraper, free education, free healthcare , etc with our cocoa money and according to the NYT was the best and most advanced region in Nigeria at that time. Can you see we are something even before oil was discovered and we will remain to be great even if oil dries up or the SS secede.

Like I said, I have no animosity towards the SS’ners and I will also want you to not hold any grudges against the Yorubas coz it’s really not that we took your resources on purpose, it’s just that the west is peaceful and the best region for international investors.

Since we both want the same thing, we can both clamor for the peaceful dissolution of this entity and you can also get your desired autonomy to control your crude oil resources. Win win for both of us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Awolowo built Lagos ? Trust me base on history awolowo is nothing close to zik

Yes he did, he did cite companies in Lagos because lasgidi is the Yorubas heritage.

Based on which history? And mention one accomplishment of Azikwe for his people.

I’m waiting!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Anago0147: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2019
Obatise:

You are the enemy of yourself.

Go back and read your books.
. Get out

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Yes he did, he did cite companies in Lagos because lasgidi is the Yorubas heritage.

Based on which history? And mention one accomplishment of Azikwe for his people.

I’m waiting!
Lol ...first Nigerian university
...that's one
Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by EagleNest(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Like you opined, we need to build Nigeria together but I think Nigeria itself was built on a faulty foundation and it will be stupid of us all to keep doing the same thing everytime and expecting a different result.

Wouldn’t it be better if every tribe can actually be self dependent and grow at our own pace coz if the status quo remains as it is, the coming generations will also be tamed by this creation called Nigeria.

Now you are talking... asking and proffering a way forward to rein in our common problem,... that's the way to go.

See, Oyibo have sorted themselves out many centuries ago, and I admire them for that. So we must sort ourselves out too (just like most Asians are pushing) ...may be today or tomorrow but not yesterday. Blacks are not morons who can't solve their own problem.

Meanwhile I like your last paragraph. It will go a long way to solve 50% of our problem.

4 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol ...first Nigerian university
...that's one

Lol is that the achievement for his people? Alright got you bro!

3 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by kotv: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

I never knew you’re from the SS, now let me reply you to the best of my ability.

Don’t blame the SW for the predicament of Nigeria, and I don’t think you should blame Lagos for the oil companies.

Lagos is not the one controlling the FG when the oil companies relocated there. The international investors saw something in Lagos that made it their investment destination. What about the insurance, banking, telecoms, and most recent dangote refinery in Lagos? Is that influence by the Yorubas to corner the wealth of Nigeria also?

I feel sympathy for the SS to be honest and I know you’ve not been treated well in this country because you have been the lifeline of Nigeria. But while you will argue that oil is the bane of the Nigerian economy you can as well agree with me that the oil is also the curse of this nation.

Check what I posted on front page about the achievement of the western region before crude oil exploration in Nigeria. The Yorubas with their economy built the first TV, stadium, sky scraper, free education, free healthcare , etc with our cocoa money and according to the NYT was the best and most advanced region in Nigeria at that time. Can you see we are something even before oil was discovered and we will remain to be great even if oil dries up or the SS secede.

Like I said, I have no animosity towards the SS’ners and I will also want you to not hold any grudges against the Yorubas coz it’s really not that we took your resources on purpose, it’s just that the west is peaceful and the best region for international investors.

Laughable you say Yoruba shouldn't be blamed for the oil headquarters relocation to Lagos when in actuality, you are. The few that attempted to return back, it was again your leaders that frustrated every effort to do so. The same situation for other industries. You are greedily destroying the nation just to feed yourselves fat and you say nobody should blame you? Nigeria will grow the day Yoruba leaves Nigeria. I hope you people become serious on Oduduwa as that'll be the best news for Nigeria. I pray you people Go please.

2 Likes

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol is that the achievement for his people? Alright got you bro!
Yea ...for his people yeah
Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by LegendHero(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2019
kotv:

Laughable you say Yoruba shouldn't be blamed for the oil headquarters relocation to Lagos when in actuality, you are. The few that attempted to return back, it was again your leaders that frustrated every effort to do so. The same situation for other industries. You are greedily destroying the nation just to feed yourselves fat and you say nobody should blame you. Nigeria will grow the day Yoruba leaves Nigeria. I hope you people become serious on Oduduwa as that'll be the best news for Nigeria. I pray you people Go please.

Well like a wise man once said, you can’t convince a mind already made up. Your argument holds no water coz I keep telling you not to see it from that light that Yorubas are taking up your industries or frustrating the oil companies.

Ask yourself, why is the oil companies situated in the West? There should be a reason for that or don’t you think so? Why can’t they site them in Enugu or Kano?
Why do we have economic power of major companies in Nigeria concentrated in Lagos? Why is the SW the investment destination for foreign investors? Why is Ogun the most industrialized state in Nigeria after Lagos? Why do other ethnic nationalities prefer being in the SW than any other region? Why is the Southwest peaceful and welcoming?

Jonathan was President for almost more than 5years and he did not deem it fit to relocate the oil companies based on your argument, why then do you have to blame the Yorubas for that. This is the first time I will be hearing someone of accusing the Yorubas of cornering the wealth of Nigeria.

Well they say we learn everyday.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by femolii: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because south west pushed us ....we would romance north again in 2023 ...and would you blame us ?

Do u really expect an igbo man to support south west ...what's the logic ?

Is it your turn ? ..haven't u ruled before ? Didn't u betray n romance north in 2015 ? Tell me y we shouldn't romance north
Ogbeni we don't need your 5% for elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Westbestside: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:
Yoruba's are funny ....after what happened to zik in the western region where he was betrayed

U expected him really to form a government with awolowo ? Funny
Same way u expect Niger delta to support the west in 2023 after what u did in 2015

Same thing awolowo was expecting Igbo support after his role in the civil war ?

U betray someone then turn expect the person to support u ...after they say Igbo's don't build bridges
[/s]Did zik not have home region. Very greedy race.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by DesChyko: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2019
MODIFIED: Unfortunately, I couldn't find the exact page where this was found and as it is my practice, I will refrain from quoting this 'snapshot' as a viable source until OP provides a NY Times archives link to this information.

@OP.. Please, share the NY Times archives link. I've checked but couldn't find it.

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Westbestside: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

Because south west pushed us ....we would romance north again in 2023 ...and would you blame us ?

Do u really expect an igbo man to support south west ...what's the logic ?

Is it your turn ? ..haven't u ruled before ? Didn't u betray n romance north in 2015 ? Tell me y we shouldn't romance north
Rather put it in normal way, you will go back to your eternal slave masters I mean the fulanis. Even New York time knows your race as betraying race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2019
femolii:
Ogbeni we don't need your 5% for elections.
Why all the noise then ...allow us play national politics and build bridges

Don't worry we won't be as greedy as u ...all zone would get something in the top 6 so chill
Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Westbestside:
Rather put it in normal way, you will go back to your eternal slave masters I mean the fulanis. Even New York time knows your race as betraying race.
U mean ur current masters ?

1 Like

Re: The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times by Westbestside: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Osaze007:
So they envy of Yoruba phobia no be today
Thank God Awo sacked AZIKWE from west
The east he managed was razed to pieces after a war
I tell you. Even new York time knows.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Vested Interest In APC Delaying Emergence Of Tinubu’s Running Mate / Pictures Of The Killers Of European Contractors - SSS / EFCC Drops N6bn Fraud Charges Against Ex-works Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.