Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers (42587 Views)

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by kimco(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2019
kelvinrhs:

That's because he gave us the right of freewill.

The right to do whatever we want

An omniscient God cannot give u free will. Everything is predetermined to him. Do u disagree? Let me hear ur view sir.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by kimco(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Whyyyyyyyyyy?! Why is everything spiritual spiritual in Africa? Why cant we sit down and learn abit about our physical bodies.. learn my brothers, please learn.. this spiritual spiritual thing is getting too much....and from graduates too. Im dissapointed really.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
kimco:

An omniscient God cannot give u free will. Everything is predetermined to him. Do u disagree? Let me hear ur view sir.
Everything is under his control but he gave us right to make our own choices. He's not forcing anyone to serve him
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
LordReed:

Then the god is not an expert but an incompetent.

HOW DARE YOU

How dare you call an all sufficient God incompetent

My God is a God of wonders

The king of kings. The Lord of Lord's.

No one is like God.

It's OK if you don't believe in him but please do not disrespect him for any reason Abeg
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by LordReed(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2019
kelvinrhs:

HOW DARE YOU

How dare you call an all sufficient God incompetent

My God is a God of wonders

The king of kings. The Lord of Lord's.

No one is like God.

It's OK if you don't believe in him but please do not disrespect him for any reason Abeg

All you need to do to prove your god is not incompetent is to get it to grow back an amputee's lost limb.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by kimco(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2019
kelvinrhs:

Everything is under his control but he gave us right to make our own choices. He's not forcing anyone to serve him

Yes he is...well going by ur doctrine and teachings that is.

If i told you, my son, you can go out and play, however if you do, no food for u for a month.

On face value, i have given my son a choice. But in reality i have given him no choice but to obey me. Is that what qualifies as choice these days? No body wants to burn for eternity...

No if it was simply, if u obey me you will be rewarded, now that would be a choice.

And that is jux assuming your *choice* argument is valid enough to argue.
Now if everything is under his control you have no control. How can you have a choice when you have no control? He sees all knows all, hears all. How can you escape his foresight...he knows what you will do before you do it. You have no choice.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers by Interesting15: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Finallydead:
This is the reason why sexual immorality is ever growing in christianity, were too legalistic about it, as in, we keep telling people to avoid for one reason or another but we never teach them practical steps to overcome. @OP what PRACTICAL steps do you recommend. We all know that sexual desire is such a bondage, highly insurmountable especially with the heavy pressure from today's lawless, immoral world. So arm the youth with workable knowledge and don't just say its by grace explain exactly how it works, thnx.

https://www.nairaland.com/4501484/place-sexual-immoralities-occupy-yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.