Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo (32070 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Area4Area: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

Surely Igbo'sIPOB can't wait for the fall
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by obidark: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2019
fueck you....!!
election is free for all....

what he is demandin is undemocratic....
if only a northerner always win,then so be it....

i dont understand why this old morafers try to please igbos so much....

you sorry because of the war,then dash them money....!!
but demandin from others to dont contest is stvpid....

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by obidark: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2019
this old fools are startin to sha weyrey oo....
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by obidark: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2019
any igbo that agree to this foolishness is stvpid....
this move will only make igbos look weak and pitiful....

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Area4Area: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:
fueck you....!!
election is free for all....

what he is demandin is undemocratic....
if only a northerner always win,then so be it....

i dont understand why this old morafers try to please igbos so much....

you sorry because of the war,then dash them money....!!
but demandin from others to dont contest is stvpid....
He is not trying to please the Igbos, he only wants to trend. What do you think the likes of FFK, Reno etc and now Edward Clark have in common, they know some Igbos have the mumu button and anytime they want to trend, they press it and Igbos start singing their praises.

This same old man was the same person who said Peter Odili was an Igbo and shouldn't be allowed to contest, same person is supporting Igbo candidacy.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Afamed: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
mrvitalis:

The funny thing your likes don't understand is ...without zoning a southerner can't rule nigeria

So your hate for Igbo's should not cloud your reason ....south west have ruled ,south south have
Its only natural they support south east as south east supported them

The thing now should be which Igbo would south west n south south be comfortable with that should be the argument

I'm of the opinion south west n south south should nominate 5 names they are comfortable with
Keep quiet, if it's purely zoning, Alex Ekwueme wouldn't have contested PDP primary with Obj . I guess you were not aware, Ekwueme constested the primary with Obj
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by Area4Area: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, if it's purely zoning, Alex Ekwueme wouldn't have contested PDP primary with Obj . I guess you were not aware, Ekwueme constested the primary with Obj
How would you expect him to know that seeing the way he reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Area4Area:
SE will never rule again
OK
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by oyatz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
The guy is most likely a young man just graduated from school without sound education dabbling into political issues that's way beyond his understanding.

Area4Area:
In fact when I read that post, how it's natural for the SW and SS to support the SE and they should nominate 5 people from the SE of their choice, I just started laughing because it's obvious that the person behind that moniker reasons like a kid. I mean see him ordering people around, he cannot nominate the 5 persons but wants others to do it for him.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by oyatz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
The OP was probably a toddler in 1999.

Indomie Generation distorting the political History of the 4th Republic!

Afamed:

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by obidark: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Area4Area:
He is not trying to please the Igbos, he only wants to trend. What do you think the likes of FFK, Reno etc and now Edward Clark have in common, they know some Igbos have the mumu button and anytime they want to trend, they press it and Igbos start singing their praises.

This same old man was the same person who said Peter Odili was an Igbo and shouldn't be allowed to contest, same person is supporting Igbo candidacy.

true....

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by nku5: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2019
oyatz:
The attempts by Igbo people like you especially in Lagos to turn Tinubu to a hate figure create a seige scenerio in the minds of many Yorubas. It will only make more Yorubas to close ranks and rally round behind Tinubu.

Trying to spin criticism of Tinubu as an attack on all yorubas by igbos is nothing new tongue Tribal politics has NEVER favoured Yorubas and it never will...

The north has used him to divide the south but he still won't be president.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by oyatz(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are trying to give answers to a question that was never asked.

1) Was the South ever a monolithic and united political entity? Let's assume that the South was a united political entity, must everybody in the South belong to or support the PDP to prove this 'unity'?

Even in the North all the States have NEVER voted for only one party.

2)Our democracy can only grow when the citizens have plurality of options. The idea that only one political party should continue to win the presidential election doesn't augur well for the country.

Democracy is NOT limited to the 2015 or 2023 elections. It's a continuous process.

Those who are not in power today will be in power tommorow, if only we are patient enough.

3) The Yoruba people know what favour them or not.

4) The Almighty reigns in the affairs of men. He gives power to whoever he wants.

ONLY God can authoritatively says whether Tinubu will be president or not.

nku5:

Trying to spin criticism of Tinubu as an attack on all yorubas by igbos is nothing new tongue Tribal politics has NEVER favoured Yorubas and it never will...

The north has used him to divide the south but he still won't be president.
Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by nku5: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2019
oyatz:
You are trying to give answers to a question that was never asked.

1) Was the South ever a monolithic and united political entity? Let's assume that the South was a united political entity, must everybody in the South belong to or support the PDP to prove this 'unity'?

Even in the North all the States have NEVER voted for only one party.

2)Our democracy can only grow when the citizens have plurality of options. The idea that only one political party should continue to win the presidential election doesn't augur well for the country.

Democracy is NOT limited to the 2015 or 2023 elections. It's a continuous process.

Those who are not in power today will be in power tommorow, if only we are patient enough.

3) The Yoruba people know what favour them or not.

4) The Almighty reigns in the affairs of men. He gives power to whoever he wants.

ONLY God can authoritatively says whether Tinubu will be president or not.

@ the bolded, you butted into my conversation with a hackneyed, straw-man allegation of Igbos "trying to make Tinubu a hate figure" instead of addressing the facts then proceed to answer questions that NOBODY asked you, is that you really don't see the irony or you are just pretending ?

1 & 2. I never mentioned PDP or said they must rule forever so why are you bringing it up when it never arose grin? Even if the south has always been politically diverse, the rabid anti-igbo drive that Tinubu has nurtured in yorubaland to stay relevant since 1999 is despicable. It's one thing to be diverse but it's another thing to sow hate and division in the name of politics.

3. You are talking as a Tinubu apostle. So you think Yorubas would not like to control their own ports and have the N1 Trillion annual customs revenue flow straight into yoruba coffers in a restructured Nigeria?

4. God has the final say of course but the same God has a law of sowing and reaping...

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo by oyatz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
I can't just stop laughing at the way you guys think.

Firstly you accused Tinubu of being used by the North to divide the South and later you also accused Tinubu of nurturing hatred against Igbos to keep himself relevant in Yorubaland!

This is very laughable. You guys arrogate so much powers to Tinubu than he can possibly wield.
How you assume that a private citizen who is not holding any Public office can achieve all these ceaslessly amuse me.

Whether he is anti-igbo or pro-Igbo can best be answered by Tinubu or his Lietenants and their antecedents.

What is the roles of Igbos in a politician being relevant in the politics of Yorubaland even when igbos are increasingly becoming less relevant in the politics of Nigieria?

nku5:

@ the bolded, you butted into my conversation with a hackneyed, straw-man allegation of Igbos "trying to make Tinubu a hate figure" instead of addressing the facts then proceed to answer questions that NOBODY asked you, is that you really don't see the irony or you are just pretending ?

1 & 2. I never mentioned PDP or said they must rule forever so why are you bringing it up when it never arose grin? Even if the south has always been politically diverse, the rabid anti-igbo drive that Tinubu has nurtured in yorubaland to stay relevant since 1999 is despicable. It's one thing to be diverse but it's another thing to sow hate and division in the name of politics.

3. You are talking as a Tinubu apostle. So you think Yorubas would not like to control their own ports and have the N1 Trillion annual customs revenue flow straight into yoruba coffers in a restructured Nigeria?

4. God has the final say of course but the same God has a law of sowing and reaping...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening / Isaac Kamalu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.