Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie (903 Views)

Bobrisky Opens Up On What Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Did To Him / Lady Spends £8,000 Undergoes 700cc Breast Implants To Look Like A Barbie Doll / Mercy Aigbe Looks Like A Barbie Doll In New Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie by medua123: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky talks about his family and how she became a Barbie. The cross dresser, revealed how his mother who had numerous lovers, helped him become a barbie....Sleekgist.com

Watch Video here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/how-my-mother-transformed-me-into-a-woman-bobrisky-opens-up-about-family-becoming-a-barbie/

Recall that a month ago, Bobrisky, introduced his late mother and father to fans. The cross-dresser introduced his parents to fans while celebrating the Sallah festival in Ogun state.

The cross-dresser, who traveled to his native town in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state, to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir decided to show his fans what his parents looked like before they passed on. Bobrisky was in his family home.

Re: How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie by emeijeh(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Bob, shut up!
You are still a boy.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie by Tolexander: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky talks about his family and how she became a Barbie. The cross dresser, revealed how his mother who had numerous lovers, helped him become a barbie....Sleekgist.com
little wonder
Re: How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie by TUANKU(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Sadly the woman responsible for this anomaly is no more. What a twisted family.
Re: How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie by internationalman(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2019
I'm sure his mom will be rolling in her grave now...
Trying to Justify his stupidity by playing a fast one on the dead.
Re: How My Mother Transformed Me Into A Woman-Bobrisky Opens Up On Becoming A Barbie by nakaman: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2019
na ur calling

(1) (Reply)

“davido Is Broke, He Cant Buy The New Iphone 11 For Himself & His Team" Man Says / Mercy Johnson Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Daughers / "Who Are The Artistes At Headies?": 13 Nigerian Artistes In London For Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.