Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) (52335 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Leo Messi's Teammates Celebrate His 34th Birthday With Song And Presents (Video) / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by King44(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2019
you see when you take it upon yourself to raise your child well there would be no worry of him loosing his culture and heritage better pikin

scroll down

You would see some children are poorly raised and as a result dump and ditched where they are from, their culture, their people and even their parent if they don't move correctly who should we blame their parent

Even if your family, country, state or parent did you wrong or because you were raised in foreign land that doesn't mean you should turn yourself to akata who has lost his identity and who would bare children that would bare children that would one day say I am African decent my fore fore father is a Nigerian that is an insult to such person in his grave, the hilarious part is when your children's children start claiming Jamaica or minority of blacks who fore fathers were slaves mad ooo
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
For say d papa no see future move am go New Zealand...

He go be chairman foe yahooyahoo now or spamming Nairaland with bet scams..

Hustle on make u carry ur piking commot naija ooo

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
this is what happens when you are in the right kind of environment that gives you the opportunity and chance to explore ,harness and utilize your talents and potentials , most likely if this guy was to be in nigeria maybe he would have ended up been in teacher in a public school or a banker and would never have been known

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
seangy4konji:
For say d papa no see future move am go New Zealand...

He go be chairman foe yahooyahoo now or spamming Nairaland with bet scams..

Hustle on make u carry ur piking commot naija ooo
i swear , when i tell people that there are millions of great talents rotten away on the streets of nigeria , many think i am talking rubbish .
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by micky2004: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Omo Yoruba Atata.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Akporhono4u:

Point of correction, making Naija proud
okay Mr Akpors
Duely noted
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Bbbwings: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
The knockout punch even me shout ye for where I sit-down. E be like banger. Gbaoww everywhere bust. The guy dey use aluwo. Chat. Super talent I tell you
He used oruka cheesy cheesy
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Righthandson(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Israel is such a resilient fighter. He is as strong as his name. #Israel

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by virago(f): 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
The knockout punch even me shout ye for where I sit-down. E be like banger. Gbaoww everywhere bust. The guy dey use aluwo. Chat. Super talent I tell you

gringringringringrin You no serious
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
philip0906:
This life just be successful, your parents will drool over you and support you.

His parents has been supporting him even before he became successful. What the world is seeing now are the products of their unwavering support, investment and care.

There are parents and there are parents. Most parents fall into that category that wholeheartedly support their kids, while some are, well... just sperm donors.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
onatisi:
i swear , when i tell people that there are millions of great talents rotten away on the streets of nigeria , many think i am talking rubbish .

You no lie... the problem with our society is that they won't take a chance on you or invest in you but start forming 'attache' when your hussle start paying off.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by deltateam: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
immortalityk:
Good yoruba boy

Shon of the shoil.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Insectkiller: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
tillaman:
Better pikin
Making Yoruba heritage proud!!
ProudlyAfonja

Omo Yoruba Lemi ooo Swagger

I presume it will be beta to let everyone have their republic(naija can have different 3-5 republic's), so that tribes with good culture can thrive and a better country will be actuallized.

Congrats! Boy..Good u make ur parents proud in their lifetime..

More victory

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Olamilekxy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

what's ALUWO?
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
His parents will be proud of him.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
I will like to see Igbos go and prove themselves at this warrior level...Igbos are ALWAYS talking about how brave and tough they are.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
onatisi:
u no lie oooo..when trying g to find food to eat.. U kinda forget talent OK.. Hunger makes u forget the things u love doing

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Insectkiller:

I presume it will be beta to let everyone have their republic(naija can have different 3-5 republic's), so that tribes with good culture can thrive and a better country will be actuallized.

Congrats! Boy..Good u make ur parents proud in their lifetime..

More victory
sound it breh
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by tiger28: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
I listened to his interview the night before the fight, he said he is like a Chinese man because he is buying properties left and right.....He has bought 19 Properties so far! The boy is just well raised......Omo Oodua !

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Frankchinonso: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
His patents will definitely be proud of him.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
cool

Everyone is screaming yoruba and forgetting he is a Nigerian. This is why we can never be one as a nation.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by allfriends(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blessed child
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by delpee(f): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Great guy! Making Nigeria proud in every way. God bless him much more.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
bigboluet:
New Zealand Pikin. . .

Nigeria losing talents since 1960
that's is camp base his fighting for naija
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by tck2000(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
GermanPoison:
that's is camp base his fighting for naija
wrong
Re: Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) by Danielfalana(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool cool gud boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.