Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack (33973 Views)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game / Panathinaikos Vs Olympiakos Abandoned After Fans Attack Players (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:
He is way out of his depth.

We need a new coach.. I don't know who.. But we need one fast.
How many coaches will we fire? The only reason you should fire a coach is if the team is underperforming under his tutelage..Thid Manchester United team is not performing...they are playing according to their quality...he made a big mistake letting Sanchez and Lukaku go while leaving the likes of lingard and young

2 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Ikorodurealtor: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ole is at the wheel
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Skmoda(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
I told someone that man u won't be able to beat akmaar he is am lying
like T.I. said MAN UTD is dead and gone away..unless we get rid of MR WOODWARD.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:
He is way out of his dept.

You don't know who, but you need another one??!... This is what makes clubs keep changing coaches for years with no impact.

That club needs a better coach, but the priority is more of a change in club management and transfer policies. Without the latter, even a coach of Guardiola's quality will still struggle miserably.... Cases in point: Monaco, Milan, etc.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by realestniggah: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:

How many coaches will we fire? The only reason you should fire a coach is if the team is underperforming under his tutelage..Thid Manchester United team is not performing...they are playing according to their quality...he made a big mistake letting Sanchez and Lukaku go while leaving the likes of lingard and young

I have no problem with Sanchez going... He flopped at Manchester.. Now lukaku we should have held on to.. At least lukaku scored goal every now and then.. Although he is an horrible player.. But he delivered goals.. Selling lukaku and not replacing him immediately is the problem here.

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by DaRuud(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:

Thank you... These people comment like they don't watch or understand football.

If you are calling for the sack of Valverde (Barca), Zidane (Real Madrid), Pochettino (Spurs), Marco Silva (Everton), and Rohr (Nigeria), then you have a case.

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by toprealman: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
I told someone that man u won't be able to beat akmaar he is am lying
You lied......they were not able to register a single shot on target
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Lordjb: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by arent88(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

I have no problem with Sanchez going.. Because England wasn't his comfort zone.. He flopped.. Now lukaku we should have held on to.. At least lukaku scored goal every now and then.. Although he is an horrible player.. But he delivered goals.. Selling lukaku and not replacing him immediately is the problem here.
England wasn't Sanchez comfort zone you say, the same england where Sanchez was scoring for arsenal at will.

3 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Notatribalist(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
id911:

It's not the coach oga, the team is not good. Bring the best coach in the world to handle Man U he won't perform except the team is completely overhauled. That's the bitter truth people are shying away from. Please, you guys should watch the movement, recovery and generally the way Liverpool, Man City or even Chelsea (even though they have a very young team) play and compare it with Man U, you will understand Man U doesn't have a team
who is supposed to build the team? Is it not the coach? When he sold lukaku and Sanchez who did he buy as replacement? He is just too myopic to see beyond certain level of the game, he is not the coach for united.

5 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Simeony007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Reports came to us that Rashford is the new Bendtner formal Arsenal player.

Bendtner: 45 goals in 171 Arsenal games
Rashford: 48 goals in 179 United games

In fact remove his penalties you'll discover that he has done nothing other than being overrated.

And he's receiving £300,000 from United player wey no reach Origi, Kane or Vardy. You can't even have players like Chicharito or Pukii and still struggle week in weekout.

This is one of the things that is not making him succeed as a coach. He'll just continue to struggle until he stops pampering players.

Klopp or Guadiola will not give Rashford more
than £150000 it will enter his head Na.

Right now Moyes is better than him.

3 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Lucky5000(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is this not the same Man U that started the league scoring 4 goals against Chelsea

�����
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by jaxxy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Lazy players, unambitious coach. The worst attack in the premiership at the moment, they can't even score more than one goal in a match except they're granted underserving penalties.

U said it all. Unambitious coach and lazy players.

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Kelblaq(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Today Match against Newcastle might just end in another goalless draw...

Un2.5 na sure thing! Make i rush go betting shop
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by realestniggah: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
arent88:
England wasn't Sanchez comfort zone you say, the same england where Sanchez was scoring for arsenal at will.

My bad.. I totally forgot he played for arsenal. His performance for Manchester just made me forget his other achievements

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by dkronicle(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
alsudaes1:
God spare our lives, I doubt he'll still be coach of ManUtd by December
of cos he will till next year.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

I have no problem with Sanchez going.. Because England wasn't his comfort zone.. He flopped.. Now lukaku we should have held on to.. At least lukaku scored goal every now and then.. Although he is an horrible player.. But he delivered goals.. Selling lukaku and not replacing him immediately is the problem here.
I have a feeling OLE has been given a time frame to get manutd to the top...probably 3-5 so he is taking his time to build....he strengthen manutd with his signings but immediately returned them back to where they were last season by selling his attackers without replacement...Bruno Fernandez would have covered that Bleep up but then Woodward messed up...too many players are not good enough to start for manutd and it hurts to see them playing every game...rashford,lingard,matic,young,martial..it is painful to watch this guys start for manutd

3 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by dkronicle(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:
Fans should let this man rest....he is trying to build a team! Give him time...Only thing I hate is the fact that he keeps deceiving himself that Rashford is a top class player!
Rashford, lingard and him. I dey feel say 3 of them dey do 3some.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by lomprico(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Lazy players, unambitious coach. The worst attack in the premiership at the moment, they can't even score more than one goal in a match except they're granted underserving penalties.

that 4-0 still dey pain u gan! grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by BiafranBushBoy: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Richdad50:

You talk too much

No respect. That Dominique reach to born you like 3 times!

Shut up!!!! Internet Billionaire!
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by lomprico(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:
He is way out of his dept.

a new coach wont make any difference either our attack is none existance.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by id911(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Notatribalist:
who is supposed to build the team? Is it not the coach? When he sold lukaku and Sanchez who did he buy as replacement? He is just too myopic to see beyond certain level of the game, he is not the coach for united.

You're doing a great injustice to Ole. Every team has their policy surrounding control, management and transfer and, unlike the time of Sir Alex where he was the one handling transfer, the transfer policy of the present Man U is being controlled by Ed Woodward. Ole is only asked to make a list of those he doesn't want in the team and his targets but Woodward has the final say on who comes in. Blame the confused Woodward and not Ole. Man U fans should demand Woodward be sacked.i no be Man Utd fan so, e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Thank you... These people comment like they don't watch or understand football.

If you are calling for the sack of Valverde (Barca), Zidane (Real Madrid), Pochettino (Spurs), Marco Silva (Everton), and Rohr (Nigeria), then you have a case.
I think Poch should be given more tome though....he single handedly turned Tottenham to a top team in England...and even made them champions league finalist

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Joshmanfashion(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Things fall apart (chinue Achebe) it's worrying Man United for now. Thank you

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by blowjohn(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Ole's at the wheel you know

On a wheelchair or wheelbarrow?
Both are leading him to a sack anyway.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
dkronicle:

Rashford, lingard and him. I dey feel say 3 of them dey do 3some.
grin

Would have agreed with you but lingard and rashford too like woman �

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by adenigga(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
jerrythafinisher:
Quack coach

But they were in a hurry to dispatched mourinho after F.A & EUROPA titles to satisfy Paul pogba that doesn't even give a damn anymore.

His attention is towards real Madrid.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by realestniggah: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:

I have a feeling OLE has been given a time frame to get manutd to the top...probably 3-5 so he is taking his time to build....he strengthen manutd with his signings but immediately returned them back to where they were last season by selling his attackers without replacement...Bruno Fernandez would have covered that Bleep up but then Woodward messed up...too many players are not good enough to start for manutd and it hurts to see them playing every game...rashford,lingard,matic,young,martial..it is painful to watch this guys start for manutd

Is Bruno Fernandez not a midfielder? We need a capable top striker...not a midfielder.

We should have gotten dybala instead, he is quite flexible as an attacking midfielder. Infact the whole thing is a mess.. I hope we make good use of the January transfer window
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by adenigga(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
id911:

It's not the coach oga, the team is not good. Bring the best coach in the world to handle Man U he won't perform except the team is completely overhauled. That's the bitter truth people are shying away from. Please, you guys should watch the movement, recovery and generally the way Liverpool, Man City or even Chelsea (even though they have a very young team) play and compare it with Man U, you will understand Man U doesn't have a team

You're right, but he should be bold to let the board know that he needs to overhaul the whole team.

Look @ that pogba now, mourinho complained about him then, but he was sacrificed!
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by untildendoftime: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
id911:

did u say this when mourihno was th coach of man United. just asking though
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by sylve11: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:

how many penalties has been awarded in favor of Manchester United this season? can you tell me how many before we start analyzing if they were well deserve or not?

sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stopilla Sunzu Surprises His Wife With A Car For Giving Him A Cute Baby (Pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.