Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Prediction For Today Big Brother Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Prediction For Today Big Brother Naija (622 Views)

My Prediction Of Grammy Failed. / My Prediction For 2022, Not Prophecies Like The Fake Pastors Would Say Very Soon / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prediction For Today Big Brother Naija by honourablelumis: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2019
My predictions on today Big Brother Naija finally, the first person to be evicted, Seyi, second Omashola, third Mike and last two standing Mercy and Frodd and the winner will be Frodd the slowtiger him self.. #BBNaija

1 Like

Re: My Prediction For Today Big Brother Naija by Tunagee(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
honourablelumis:
My predictions on today Big Brother Naija finally, the first person to be evicted, Seyi, second Omashola, third Mike and last two standing Mercy and Frodd and the winner will be Frodd the slowtiger him self.. #BBNaija

Exactly my thoughts, but you know Mercy is two in one. She is one, while her big ass is another one. So she has people voting for her as Mercy, very lively and entertaining; and also has people voting for her cos of her big ass.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Do This? / I Need Someone / Sugat Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.