Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React (43613 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Toscarel: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
fagdv
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by erico2k2(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weedsmoker:
They should have helped him get a job and not donating cash.
Read again

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked friends.
They'd rather contribute to help you throw a party rather than contribute to start up something for you so that they won't have to contribute again.

They've pushed the guy into trouble.
If he can't afford a wedding, how can he afford running a home?

They'd end up screwing that his wife for him when she starts sleeping around because he can't provide for her.
doesn't cost a lump sum to run a home .
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
that marriage is already headed for the doldrums.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Jakama90(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:
I have no issue with friends supporting friend
But my problem is..... Why tell the world? undecided
Because we are in the world.

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by seangy4konji: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
They will donate sperm for him later when lack of good food make him have watery sperm
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by SoNature(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerians are professionals at giving advice to other people, but not themselves.

Advice is something everyone needs and gives

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by DWJOBScom(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

He just gave me an idea
So sharing sparks an idea
I don’t have problem with it and the knowledge that he didn’t mention name is okay.
This is the type of Nigerians we need not the cursed one bent on destroying this nation
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Kfaaji(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is there any prove that those friends that donated the money has not been f*cking the bride behind the curtain? angry grin
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Why contribute for him to have a wedding?

How can the friend claim he has a job and they have been SURVIVING before the gesture, but they needed them to take the right step.

How much is Registry marriage?

The guy was probably looking for a way to turn that lady to midnight newspaper, before selling her to aboki for wrapping suya.

His friends ended up spoiling his plans.

I don't know who deceived Nigerians into thinking people (who do not care about you), must eat and drink before you have a successful wedding marriage.

0 likes grin
Madam likes hunter
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by pointstores(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Funny
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Scamperlee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Oghenero5(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
That is a good ideal they only helped their friend
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by abels(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
did you not read the comment and reply..mumu
daddytime:
Nice gesture...but will they be contributing to their daily upkeep and maintenance too?

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Branco14(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Ok so after the wedding will they continue feeding him, his wife and incoming kids undecided
very funny
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by lottomkyes200: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weedsmoker:
That is how people fail exam he has answered this already that the guy is working already. I guess there had been delay because he keep saying no money so smart friends came together.

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by honestivo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weedsmoker:

the op said he's working
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Exponental(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:
Encouraging others
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mrlazarus: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
madridguy:
Elder Seun should tag that his friend to complete it all tongue

May God Almighty no line us up with friends with leaking mouth like spoilt tap tongue

Amen ooo.awon Elder for that matter.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
ednut1:
doesn't cost a lump sum to run a home .

Does it cost lump sum to do wedding?

Registry marriage no reach 20k.

If he has a job and they have been surviving, they could have handled that. Maybe the guy no wan marry the girl sef.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Galaticos444: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
There's no secret with afonjas,d world must hear it
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by bukatyne(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If he has a job and they have been surviving, they could have handled that. Maybe the guy no wan marry the girl sef.

If they are truly his friends, they would know if he wanted to marry the babe or not.

And it is cheaper to run a home than put cash down for a wedding ceremony.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

95% of ladies want Cinderella wedding . Dem no go gree registry.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Dshocker(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

He didn't mention names,besides him saying it was just to encourage those that have such friends
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by hajhasa: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
u sure say he go fit cater for the wife
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
ednut1:
95% of ladies want Cinderella wedding . Dem no go gree registry.

Is it a Cinderella wedding the friends organised by buying Big whatever? It would have been more honourable to dona registry marriage.

bukatyne:

If they are truly his friends, they would know if he wanted to marry the babe or not.

And it is cheaper to run a home than put cash down for a wedding ceremony.

But this ceremony they did is still a poor one. So?

Why didn't they just do a registry since?

Abeg, make the guy talk why im never marry the babe since.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by OdefaGirl(f): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

Eye opener to others.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Is it a Cinderella wedding the friends organised by buying Big whatever? It would have been more honourable to dona registry marriage.

But this ceremony they did is still a poor one. So?

Why didn't they just do a registry since?

Abeg, make the guy talk why im never marry the babe sonce.
semi cindarella. Bride price ish go dey. Family elders no go gree registry. U no wan pay for bride price niyen. grin
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by adeyemi91(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:
You're blessed brother.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
ednut1:
semi cindarella. Bride price ish go dey. Family elders no go gree registry. U no wan pay for bride price niyen. grin

From the friend's name, he is most likely from your part of the country. The friend says he has a job. BP has never been a problem in that part, except say the girl na from one kind place... grin
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
I don't have friends like that and that's why though I am in love I don't want to take the risks of dating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.