Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React (43611 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by MiaB(f): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked friends.
They'd rather contribute to help you throw a party rather than contribute to start up something for you so that they won't have to contribute again.

They've pushed the guy into trouble.
If he can't afford a wedding, how can he afford running a home?

They'd end up screwing that his wife for him when she starts sleeping around because he can't provide for her.
When you won't read before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Deltatoto: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Ok so after the wedding will they continue feeding him, his wife and incoming kids undecided
mugu some ppl don’t have capital to do projects but can afford their day to day life.Thats why ur father couldn’t build a house but could afford to pay rent all his life.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nothing Like real good friends. Nice
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Why contribute for him to have a wedding?

How can the friend claim he has a job and they have been SURVIVING before the gesture, but they needed them to take the right step.

How much is Registry marriage?

The guy was probably looking for a way to turn that lady to midnight newspaper, before selling her to aboki for wrapping suya.

His friends ended up spoiling his plans.

I don't know who deceived Nigerians into thinking people (who do not care about you), must eat and drink before you have a successful wedding marriage.

Aboki Suya?

haha hahahaha
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by webngnews: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
ladies can never do this for their friend,they see each other as competition
Ya had to bring the ladies into it ...
Besides, it doesn't apply

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Am one of the lucky people blessed with nice friends around.

I have a similar episode too.

it's good to be good. It doesn't require much to be good but jux be good and nice to people around u.

Then nice and good people will come back to u. that's what they call the law of karma. what goes around comes around.
Exactly!
100% √√√
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ugosample:

Aboki Suya?

haha hahahaha

Honestly, I don't see how someone who has a job and has been "surviving", will say money was his problem. Like the friend said, he was DELAYING.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
I don't see how this makes sense to be honest.

Is the ceremony that important?

If two adults who really know they want to be together don't have the balls to tell themselves they mustn't please the world and do only what they can afford, then I doubt they'd have the balls to face the real challenges that would come after the ceremony... the real marriage.

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by MrHighSea: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Ok so after the wedding will they continue feeding him, his wife and incoming kids undecided
Marriage is btwn two ppl.
Couples can always consider family plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by MJBOLT: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
maria,it's good to see you,tell me how it doesnt apply
Mariangeles:
Ya had to bring the ladies into it ... Besides, it doesn't apply
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Titto93(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:
I have no issue with friends supporting friend
But my problem is..... Why tell the world? undecided

Better to spread good deeds for others to emulate, than to spread bad deeds for others to imitate
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by KELVINXY: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Titto93:

Better to spread good deeds for others to emulate, than to spread bad deeds for others to imitate

I understand but it kinda belittles his friend as a man don't u think so?
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by PennywysCares(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

eeeeheeeeeeeeee

ma point from here

now he is trending on social media

we now know he existed
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by KELVINXY: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dshocker:

He didn't mention names,besides him saying it was just to encourage those that have such friends

There's no need mentioning names
In as much as he posted it on his TL, there are friends of friends who are not suppose to know that kind of derogatory detail....
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mariangeles(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
maria,it's good to see you,tell me how it doesnt apply

It just doesn't OK ? tongue
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Yoighaman(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Weedsmoker:
They should have helped him get a job and not donating cash.

Please did you read beyond the Nairaland OP's post? Did you read the exchange between the friend and someone who made the kind of comment you just made on Twitter? Please scroll back to the front page and read the conversation. THE FRIEND THEY DONATED FOR HAS GOT A JOB....the huge bulk sum for the wedding is what he probably lacked and his friends contributed to help him out, anything wrong with that?
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Princewell2012(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wicked friends.
They'd rather contribute to help you throw a party rather than contribute to start up something for you so that they won't have to contribute again.

They've pushed the guy into trouble.
If he can't afford a wedding, how can he afford running a home?

They'd end up screwing that his wife for him when she starts sleeping around because he can't provide for her.

I always enjoys your comments but I don't like this one. I knew a guy with three kids but he hasn't done any thing on the girl head. The man is working but not enough to do the needful. Considering the economic of Nigeria. The wife always fight him because of these. Believe you me if this man sees anybody who can volunteers to help on that, am sure he will be the happiest person and might probably give a testimony for that.
We should not discouraged anybody who has volunteers to help in any in areas deem fit for them. Believe me it is not easy. I have a friend who stays in U.S he has sent money to me more than ten times, yet we are not in the same tribe. I don't even know he has traveled outside Nigeria, yet he is the one that call my number, he says he got it through Facebook. He always send me money whenever am in dare need of it. But someone might be asking, why didn't he assist me to travel to U.S. So my points is whichever anybody have decided to contribute in ones life, let us receive it wholeheartedly, because there are some who have this money but never care to help. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Equation89(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

I don't think he mentioned anyone's name..

Just using that as a way of motivating others to help each other
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Equation89(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

That's how you are seeing it.

His intention is to motivate others to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by topstone4: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
daddytime:
Nice gesture...but will they be contributing to their daily upkeep and maintenance too?

Kindly reason beyond your nose, please.

Most guys are able to feed themselves, wives and kids and cab even pay school fees without problem, but they just do not have the money for wedding.
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Titto93(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
KELVINXY:

But he didn't mentioned his friend, he only mentioned the act
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by MJBOLT: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
It just doesn't OK ? tongue

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by nauto7: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by saxby(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Naso the matter be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Victoria25(f): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
After marriage na hunger go dey rush them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Solsix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
daddytime:
Nice gesture...but will they be contributing to their daily upkeep and maintenance too?

Exactly, why not set up a business for him or at least secure him a job
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Only nairalanders could turn something so inspiring into something different, all because of assumptions

What if they wanted their dream wedding, and to remember that day... They've waited 4 years and other wait longer.

This place is a heaven for children of hate and that's why it's funny grin grin grin
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by KELVINXY: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Titto93:

But he didn't mentioned his friend, he only mentioned the act

Most people that follows u on ur Timeline are basically "ur friends and friends of friends" and stating "Tomorrow" as a date will keep most people on a lookout to know whom.

Anyways its all good
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Mrquote: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
daddytime:

They have been living together nw
Read the guy reply
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by lastempero: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
When the children come,please endeavour to donate more sad
Re: Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Crap undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.