Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List (17963 Views)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2019
What does a man cheating on his wife have to do with gay people’s rights?
If he’s gay, then he is not wrong for being gay.
He would be wrong for getting married to a woman and then cheating on her.
So the issue I would be mad about is that he cheated. Not who he cheated with.
If he cheated with a female neighbor and I got mad, does that mean I don’t want heterosexual folks to have right? Come on dude.

Apples and lime. No comparison
luminouz:

You have a husband,don't you?

How would you like to come in unannounced one day and find him fuqin your male neighbour?

I know and you know that I know that you will never forgive him,so quit the e-liberal bullshit!!

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by VAQAXY: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2019
That's Anambra born Chimamanda. Cool
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:

And it’s wrong to support the rights of other human beings who have different sexual orientations because?
it's against our culture just the same way incest and bestiality are against our culture and traditions. Everybody's view and orientation can NEVER be accepted and supported unless you want to live in a society without structure just way the west is turning out to be.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
If he cheated with a female neighbor and I got mad, does that mean I don’t want heterosexual folks to have right? Come on dude.

what right do you want gay people to have?
I don't think they should be lynched or jailed but they also shouldn't expect public support. Nobody should tell me to support any gay coz I will never

1 Like

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2019
eni4real:
Other Feminists are just overrated sexist!!!

Follow-follow keyboard Feminists!!!
all feminists are overrated. They are either exceptionally dumb or a scammer. Adichie is one of the scammers. She knows the westerners are dumb fúcks who salivate at any anti-male content so she's playing on their madness

1 Like

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2019
They should have all the same rights as you.

lilbest4:
what right do you want gay people to have?
I don't think they should be lynched or jailed but they also shouldn't expect public support. Nobody should tell me to support any gay coz I will never

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
They should have all the same rights as you.

this right of a thing is something that get thrown around all the time that I don't even understand. Apart from me not getting jailed or lynched for not being gay what other right do I have exclusively that homosexuals don't?
Being liked is not a right, you don't have any right to tell me to accept and like you. If people find gay people disgusting it's their right to be disgusted. Some people find gigolos and ashawos as disgusting you don't have any right to tell me to like or accept you.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
this right of a thing is something that get thrown around all the time that I don't even understand. Apart from me not getting jailed or lynched for not being gay what other right do I have exclusively that homosexuals don't?
Being liked is not a right, you don't have any right to tell me to accept and like you. If people find gay people disgusting it's their right to be disgusted. Some people find gigolos and ashawos as disgusting you don't have any right to tell me to like or accept you.

Right to not get jailed. Exactly
Right to not get killed. Exactly

When you say “apart from these”, you make it sound like “oh it’s that small issues of getting jailed or killed”. Well how convenient for you. But it’s their lives and well-being. You being dismissive that such could happen to them for simply being human is the height of insensitivity.

There’s also the right to get married, rights against discrimination of all kinds , right to have families and what have you.

No one is asking you to like or love them. I doubt your acceptance will help them anyway. But as long as you and folks like you keep your hate within you and don’t try to influence their lives by your hate, then it’s all cool.

But it seems like when someone like you gets into power, all they want to do is use their position of power to try and harm other humans who don’t have the same beliefs and ways of life as them. Then it’s not about what you find disgusting anymore. You realize that? It’s now about other people’s lives and well-being affected simply because you find them disgusting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:

Right to not get jailed. Exactly
Right to not get killed. Exactly

When you say “apart from these”, you make it sound like “oh it’s that small issues of getting jailed or killed”. Well how convenient for you. But it’s their lives and well-being. You being dismissive that such could happen to them for simply being human is the height of insensitivity.

There’s also the right to get married, rights against discrimination of all kinds , right to have families and what have you.

No one is asking you to like or love them. I doubt your acceptance will help them anyway. But as long as you and folks like you keep your hate within you and don’t try to influence their lives by your hate, then it’s all cool.

But it seems like when someone like you gets into power, all they want to do is use their position of power to try and harm other humans who don’t have the same beliefs and ways of life as them. Then it’s not about what you find disgusting anymore. You realize that? It’s now about other people’s lives and well-being affected simply because you find them disgusting.
in my first reply to you I clearly stated that I don't think they should be arrested or killed.
They can never be allowed to get married because it is against our culture just the same way a father can NEVER be allowed to marry his daughter. They might be happy fúcking each other secretly that doesn't mean they should be allowed to get married. Granting them such freedom will destroy our values and traditions.
I don't even understand your leakage of oestrogen
No matter what you do people will always talk about you, you don't have any right to tell anyone what they should keep to themselves
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:

Oh well,it's easy to say bla bla bla till it happens to you. Then you will change your apples and lime yarn to gaari and kulikuli
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by luminouz(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
in my first reply to you I clearly stated that I don't think they should be arrested or killed.
They can never be allowed to get married because it is against our culture just the same way a father can NEVER be allowed to marry his daughter. They might be happy fúcking each other secretly that doesn't mean they should be allowed to get married. Granting them such freedom will destroy our values and traditions.
No matter what you do people will always talk about you, you don't have any right to tell anyone what they should keep to themselves
You can just imagine how this western culture has leaked into her psyche...now she wants us to legalize gay marriage? Why not incest and bestiality then,because obviously,they are not harming anyone naaaaaaaa? Can you reason that bullshit?
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2019
So you’re okay with your disgust dictating the course of other people’s lives.

Then you certainly do not misunderstand what it means for their rights to be denied. You were just pretending like you don’t understand which rights were being denied them and then trying to gaslight me as if I was mentioning something that wasn’t happening. Typical.

You’re also not different from someone who would like to see them jailed or killed.

Right to life, liberty, freedom, happiness and love. You just choose which one you think you have the right to deny other humans while thinking you’re entitled to the rest of it because somehow you’re better.

Child just stop.

I’m not doing this nonsense today with you.
May your hate be returned to you.

lilbest4:

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Ignorance is when you think being lesbian, gay or somewhere in between is western.

You need education. critically.
luminouz:

You can just imagine how this western culture has leaked into her psyche...now she wants us to legalize gay marriage? Why not incest and bestiality then,because obviously,they are not harming anyone naaaaaaaa? Can you reason that bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Ignorance is when you think being lesbian, gay or somewhere in between is western.

You need education. critically.
Say hi to your daughter for me.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
So you’re okay with your disgust dictating the course of other people’s lives.

Then you certainly do not misunderstand what it means for their rights to be denied. You were just pretending like you don’t understand which rights were being denied them and then trying to gaslight me as if I was mentioning something that wasn’t happening. Typical.

You’re also not different from someone who would like to see them jailed or killed.

Right to life, liberty, freedom, happiness and love. You just choose which one you think you have the right to deny other humans while thinking you’re entitled to the rest of it because somehow you’re better.

Child just stop.

I’m not doing this nonsense today with you.
May your hate be returned to you.

Lmao. I always knew you westerners wannabes /asslickers were very dumb. Nobody has any right to do anything, we only do what society and tradition deem acceptable and when you go against such values you better be prepared to accept whatever you get.
You think everyone has right to do anything? Why am I not allowed to smoke weed or snort cocaine since it makes me happy and won't be harming other people?
Why aren't fathers allowed to fúck their daughters since it makes them happy?
Because something makes you happy doesn't mean you will be allowed to do it
I will never kill anyone except maybe in self defense.
I will never employ a homosexual to tutor my child. These are my choices if you don't like them go and kill yourself or move on to a society without culture like the west
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2019
You don’t think drugs harm other people?

Or that fathers who have authority over their children wouldn’t be taking advantage of them if a sexual relationship is allowed between them?

You can tell who the demented folks are when they compare stuff that are actually harmful and depraved to two adults who have a consenting relationship that they are not forcing you to be a part of.

I’m not the one who denied you visa. Quit with the western nonsense talk and stick to the talking points . It’s too obvious
lilbest4:
Lmao. I always knew you westerners wannabes /asslickers were very dumb. Nobody has any right to do anything, we only do what society and tradition deem acceptable and when you go against such values you better be prepared to accept whatever you get.
You think everyone has right to do anything? Why am I not allowed to smoke weed or snort cocaine since it makes me happy and won't be harming other people?
Why aren't fathers allowed to fúck their daughters since it makes them happiness?
Because something makes you happy doesn't mean you will be allowed to do it

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
You don’t think drugs harm other people?

Or that fathers who have authority over their children wouldn’t be taking advantage of them if a sexual relationship is allowed between them?

You can tell who the demented folks are when they compare stuff that are actually harmful and depraved to two adults who have a consenting relationship that they are not forcing you to be a part of.

I’m not the one who denied you visa. Quit with the western nonsense talk and stick to the talking points . It’s too obvious
fathers fuccking an adult daughter is taking advantage of her? Lol
Me snorting coke is my business, it is my life I'm not harming any third party.
A brother fuccking his sister or mother fuccking her adult son is their business and shouldn't concern the society by your logic.
It's stupid to think anybody has any right to do whatever they like if they are happy with it and not harming anyone. This is what I wanted to explain to you with that analogy but I doubt if your pea size brain can stray that far from the what your Western masters dictate to you.
All these LGBTQGDDS nonsense is western.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by duruZed(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2019
Our women are in the 'ozer' room wait for them.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by bot101(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2019
immortalcrown:
Okay.

But the only thing I appreciate about her is her intelligence.

I detest her philosophy and ideology.

She uses her talent to hunt for international recognition. She does not prioritize the interest of Africa.

Just as she preaches gender equality, she may one day support LGBTQ.

You are sick...on every level.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Foolish children on the internet
Seems someone got on your wrong side today!!!
No matter what happens on here,I like your daughter so I never drag her into shiit
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:

You think being a drug addict doesn’t come with harm to other people? Including but not limited to physical violence and even death? Of course you’d think that.

Or that sexual relationships between first relatives doesn’t come with harm to the offspring of that relationship including but not limited to horrible birth defects? Not surprising also that’s you’d think that.

You’re so ignorant it’s amusing to see you think that you’re in a position to explain anything to anyone much less me. What an ignorant retardd.

Maybe you’ll get a visa too someday. Then maybe you can drop your bitterness about western hullabaloo and just argue on the topic instead of show casing your resentment on unrelated issues.
lol But you want two men to marry each other which cannot even lead to giving birth in the first place. You see how dumb you are. Relatives shouldn't marry each other because they are not fit biologically to successfully reproduce but you think two men shouldn't be denied marriage even when they don't even have the biological capability to reproduce at all. You are so dull and slow.
Not all drug users are addicts. Some alcoholics are more dangerous to others than drug users.
I've never applied for visa my friend
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by luminouz(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
fathers fuccking an adult daughter is taking advantage of her? Lol
Me snorting coke is my business, it is my life I'm not harming any third party.
A brother fuccking his sister or mother fuccking her adult son is their business and shouldn't concern the society by your logic.
It's stupid to think anybody has any right to do whatever they like if they are happy with it and not harming anyone. This is what I wanted to explain to you with that analogy but I doubt if your pea size brain can stray that far from the what your Western masters dictate to you.
All these LGBTQGDDS nonsense is western.
Leave that babe alone...she isn't making sense in countering your arguments...she is hurting and wants to drag you into her pain.

Let her be!!
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2019
luminouz:

Leave that babe alone...she isn't making sense in countering your arguments...she is hurting and wants to drag you into her pain.

Let her be!!
how Africans continue to swallow and copy whatever white people dictates is beyond me. There are thousands of of Nigerians like her on twitter supporting western nonsense and insulting anyone who disagree with them as if we are not worthy to have our own culture and principles.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2019
So what if they don’t want to reproduce?

Are you too far under your rock to realize that some folks don’t want kids and that’s totally okay?
Is everyone destined to be a parent?

lilbest4:
lol But you want two men to marry each other which cannot even lead to giving birth in the first place. You see how dumb you are. Relatives shouldn't marry each other because they are not fit biologically to successfully reproduce but you think two men shouldn't be denied marriage even when they don't even have the biological capability to reproduce at all. You are so dull and slow.
Not all drug users are addicts. Some alcoholics are more dangerous to others than drug users.
I've never applied for visa my friend

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
So what if they don’t want to reproduce?

Are you too far under your rock to realize that some folks don’t want kids and that’s totally okay?
Is everyone destined to be a parent?

The more you talk. Dumb... dumber...

what if the relatives who married each other don't want to reproduce?
You are struggling with your self esteem. The thought that you are so dumb is constantly popping up in your head so are trying to convince yourself that you are not the dumb one here lol grin
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Gay and lesbian folks come from all parts of the world.

There are also white homophobic pieces of trash like you and your friend here.

?
lilbest4:
how Africans continue to swallow and copy whatever white people dictates is beyond me. There are thousands of of Nigerians like her on twitter supporting western nonsense and insulting anyone who disagree with them as if we are not worthy to have our own culture and principles.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Good for them.
But there’s still a great chance of offspring arising from their sexual relationship even if they don’t want it right?

Too deep for you.

lilbest4:
what if the relatives don't want to reproduce?

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Gay and lesbian folks come from all parts of the world.

There are also white homophobic pieces of trash like you and your friend here.

But you both live in a cave, how would you know?
lol. You are the trash here my friend. Gay and lesbians might be here but fight for them to be publicly accepted is a western narrative. You see? Too slow
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Good for them.
But there’s still a great chance of offspring arising from their sexual relationship even if they don’t want it right?

Too deep for you.

Lmao. So, you think two men should be allowed to marry each other but a brother shouldn't be allowed to marry his sister?
You see how stupid your narrative that people should be free to do whatever make them happy is and how it can't pass even the most superficial of scrutiny?
There are a thousand ways to prevent reproducing so you have no point there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be Love (my Boss) / Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.