Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) (77360 Views)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by kayceedamani: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2019
u are a fool...
who knows maybe u smell more dan a rotten dead animal
Nevergree:

Uhn!

Is Tacha around...?
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nevergree: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2019
kayceedamani:
u are a fool...
who knows maybe u smell more dan a rotten dead animal

Die hard Tacha fan spotted

Nntoooo...
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Danaire(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
It seem like there's a spirit of Arrogance nd Pompousity-Undue Pride, that possesses Girls of Rivers state origin; particularly the one's who see themselves as beautiful or thinks so; although, not all behave this way. I met a girl of the Rivers state origin; beauty-ful though. But the way she carried herself was way beyond the average. Initially, I thought she was from a wealthy background but getting to know her more, I discovered she was just being Stupid because she sees herself as or thinks she's beautiful. Worst of it all is that she's very materialistic, nd willing ready to do "stuffs" to get it. I was shocked when she mentioned to her friend-a girl, that she's willing to be a "Second wife" to a married man as long as she's well taken care of.
At this point, I dissociated from her.
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nevergree:

Die hard Tacha fan spotted

Nntoooo...
Ewwwww see your ugly face.
You're so ugly, you scared the crap out of the toilet.
If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents.
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
You must have been born on the highway cause that's where most accidents happen.
You should bury your face in shame. Spits!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nevergree: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
UrbanExotica:

Ewwwww see your ugly face.
You're so ugly, you scared the crap out of the toilet.
If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents.
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
You must have been born on the highway cause that's where most accidents happen.
You should bury your face in shame. Spits!!!

Kakakaka!

See rant...

Pls are you a rantalistant ni?

Anyway, you're a pig� and I can never wrestle with you because you will drag me to the mud.

You and your colleagues can continue kissing and dragging each other as you like...

Even your brother can't dare talking to me like that...

My name is Waka jeje...

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by UrbanExotica(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nevergree:

Kakakaka!

See rant...

Pls are you a rantalistant ni?

Anyway, you're a pig� and I can never wrestle with you because you will drag me to the mud.

You and your colleagues can continue kissing and dragging each other as you like...

Even your brother can't dare talking to me like that...

My name is Waka jeje...

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless littleworm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,a revulsion.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Octopusssy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
UrbanExotica:
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless littleworm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,a revulsion.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / TV/Movies Section Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.