Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (4242 Views)

Please Help Am Not Begging Money Just Open The Topic / Topic . A Toyota Corolla 2006 NEEDED URGENTLY For Hire Purchase / See The Hidden Meaning Behind These 10 Famous Car Logos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
I will like to unequivocally nominate Oga Smartchoiice as moderator of the cartalk section or auto section.

Reasons: he's unbiased, not a troublemaker, not a seller or mechanic with business interests and competition on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Most importantly he doesn't move around in gangs harassing people on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:
I will like to unequivocally nominate Oga Smartchoiice as moderator of the cartalk section or auto section.

Reasons: he's unbiased, not a troublemaker, not a seller or mechanic with business interests and competition on Nairaland.

It is adviceable you only recommend what you can defend in the law court, you registered in 2019 and already know all these things about him.

The individual you are Nominating has been on nairaland formenting trouble and has upto 20monikers we know of and legions of monikers already in the works.

I am even skeptical about you been one of his.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by timifakay(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:
Most importantly he doesn't move around in gangs harassing people on Nairaland.

What does he need a gang for?
When he is a legion: NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, dipolivo, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Demeanor, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, CityNGR, Weyreypey, legalo, Asamwababy, kuss, Smartchoiice, Lateefat101, Vivianat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by FirstSon01: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin He doesn't move around with gangs oppressing other people. Why do I feel you are referring to someone.

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
FirstSon01:
grin He doesn't move around with gangs oppressing other people. Why do I feel you are referring to someone.
Of course.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Interesting claims up there. I still stand by my nomination of Oga Smartchoiice. Other is incompetent for the job, harassing others are not emulatable qualities

4 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by idu1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
timifakay:

When he is a legion: NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, dipolivo, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Demeanor, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, CityNGR, Weyreypey, legalo, Asamwababy, kuss, Smartchoiice, Lateefat101, Vivianat

3 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Cyberpeace.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:
Interesting claims up there. I still stand by my nomination of Oga Smartchoiice. Gazzuzz is incompetent for the job, harassing legalwealth amdman radautoworks are not emulatable qualities

I have gone through your post

You can fool some of the people all the time

You can fool all the people some of the time

But you can't fool all the people all the time.

Oga weyreypey how far, I know you already have other legions lined up for your official duty grin try something else this particular moniker has been busted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
nurey:

I have gone through your post

You can fool some of the people all the time

You can fool all the people some of the time

But you can't fool all the people all the time.

Oga weyreypey how far, I know you already have other legions lined up for your official duty grin try something else this particular moniker has been busted.
You were saying?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:

You were saying?

if I ask for your nude nkor? is there any crime against that? besides I am not gay so I can't possibly be attracted to your nude pix.

you have been busted, use another fresh moniker and let's see how long it takes to bust you again. It's a game and we love playing it.

4 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
nurey:

if I ask for your nude nkor? is there any crime against that? besides I am not gay so I can't possibly be attracted to your nude pix.

you have been busted, use another fresh moniker and let's see how long it takes to bust you again. It's a game and we love playing it.
I don't get your gist.

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:
I don't get your gist.
You can't get it, when you are ready to come clean you Know what to do.

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
nurey:

You can't get it, when you are ready to come clean you Know what to do.
Thank you for your time. I still stand by my nomination of Oga Smartchoiice.... No gang up is going to deter me

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by nurey(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vivianat:

Thank you for your time. I still stand by my nomination of Oga Smartchoiice.... No gang up is going to deter me

yeah I know it's your favorite, it's the only moniker you have ressurrected multiple times

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
nurey:

yeah I know it's your favorite, it's the only moniker you have ressurrected multiple times
People

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by thebigkendo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
timifakay:

Fixed
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by mejai(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Na wa o. So the other thread has been shut down

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by diportivo: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2019

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
diportivo:

Calm your nerves are

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by timifakay(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
mejai:
Na wa o. So the other thread has been shut down

We dey await engrprosper with archive link

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by LeJeun3: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
timifakay:

We dey await engrprosper with archive link

Archive no work again....

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by kuss: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2019
timifakay:

Leave me out of your madness I'm not smartchoice

3 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Vivianat(f): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2019
kuss:

Leave me out of your madness I'm not smartchoice

I am NOT shocked that every intelligent person is named Smartchoiice.

2 Likes

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Who hid the other thread? Even noticed I was banned, while I was away last week. grin grin

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by diportivo: 6:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Eddee:
Who hid the other thread? Even noticed I was banned, while I was away last week. grin grin

even thebigkendo wey no dey take sides too was banned

these days

ban usually cuts across all the geo-nairaland zones

autospambot is not a respected of moniker grin

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2019
diportivo:

even thebigkendo wey no dey take sides too was banned

these days

ban usually cuts across all the geo-nairaland zones

autospambot is not a respected of moniker grin

Chief, mine was from a moderator not a bot (ban says I was derailing), can't remember doing that knowingly anyway. Na this incessant bans dey make guy men open multiple accounts

1 Like

Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by 9icetoo(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2019
Eddee:
Noticed same too. Was unmanned yesterday. Lol. Nothing man no go see.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by Eddee(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2019
9icetoo:

My brother, las las - some of us go deactivate rest small.
Re: With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator by thebigkendo(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Eddee:

Chief, mine was from a moderator not a bot (ban says I was derailing), can't remember doing that knowingly anyway. Na this incessant bans dey make guy men open multiple accounts

9icetoo:

Na group ban we chop!!!

The same moderator weh dem say we be colabo with hide threads naim nack us 1 week ban grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bmw 320i Little Issues / How Much Would You Pay For This 2002 Rav4? / Best Selling Car Brands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.