Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago (6874 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by sinceraconcept(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
A Cameroonian woman took to social media to ask for help after she realized that she is still in love with her teenage lover who dis-virgined her 20years ago. See her full story below:
I am married to my man but i have never stopped loving someone other than him and it lasts 20 years. my husband is lovely, caring and very kind.
We are both cameroonian and have 3 children, two girls and a boy. i do not know if there is a man like that on earth but mine is a gift from heaven. he takes care of my mother as if she were her own mother.
I am an only child and on my wedding day, my husband offered me a 4-4 car to thank me for what i brought him in life. indeed, before we get to this level, he suffered a lot before finding a suitable job and i was with him relentlessly.
Today, despite all the happiness he gives me, i can no longer stand his hand on me. i have kept this in my heart for 20 years of marriage but i can not stand it anymore.
I am always in love with my ex who abandoned me after taking my virginity. i learned later from a friend’s mouth that he had gone to study in europe.
Today he has become a cadre, he has invested in business that works well here in Cameroon.
As i was going shopping once a month, i met him in a super market and we reconnected.
He invited me one evening, two nights and it became routine. i confessed he never forgot and the real problem is that i leave my husband to live with him.
This idea does not displease me at all since my heart still belongs to him, i am really lost help me please.https://theinfong.com/im-married-3-kids-still-sleep-ex-disvirgined-20years-ago-woman-cries/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by Kentura(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Take this fake bitch ass story outta here motherfuka

12 Likes

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by shilenji(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chill
Our brains still dey with big brother naija,wait till after the show our thinking brain go resume job.
Shey u undastan?

6 Likes

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Odiegwu lipsrsealed...you dey fvck dat your ex true true?

Some people really dey reason from their anus.. embarassed
Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
I remember a dude that once opened a thread that his wife cried after they made love. I didn't wanna comment so as not to disrespect him since it was about his wife and not his girlfriend but he can get his answer in this story.
Once a woman cheats on a good man, she can no longer stand his touch without breaking down emotionally. This explains why a wife or girlfriend will cry whenever she has sex outside marriage except in few cases of pain or routine.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by GennyCheta(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hmmmm it's not fair if you break your husband's heart, you said he loves you but you don't love him since your mind is still with someone who abandoned you for so many years.
I would say you should stop the mess and love your husband.
Use your head and don't listen to your heart you are no longer a teenager,
You have three kids already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by okeynelson: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
wetyn concern Nigeria and camelroon .... we get our own headache so abeg carry ur fvcking fake story back to your country...
Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by MedicH: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Very true and happens in Nigeria. Marry a non virgin at your own risk. Sure ticket to raising another man kids.

3 Likes

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by Abfinest007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
private olosho is what u are
Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by sinceraconcept(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
GennyCheta:
Hmmmm it's not fair if you break your husband's heart, you said he loves you but you don't love him since your mind is still with someone who abandoned you for so many years.
I would say you should stop the mess and love your husband.
Use your head and don't listen to your heart you are no longer a teenager,
You have three kids already
Similar case is all over,its very very common among women these days to keep sleeping with someone that disvirgined them or one of their ex-boyfriends they used to sleep with even as married women. A friend of mine is been invited by his married ex-girlfriend to come and be sleeping with her, she even offered she would be coming to my guys house,she's begging my friend they should continue from where they stopped. And she told my friend her husband is very nice to her but she can't get over my friend. Dude was in Lagos, girl is based in Ilorin, dude came back to Ilorin and called her as an old friend but she insisted she wants to continue sleeping with him,she has once aborted for my friend because my friend wasn't ready to settle down and my friend was his second boyfriend, my friend wasn't nice to her when she got pregnant for him at all that he told me he regretted his hostility towards her.
Another older friend of mine slept with his ex on her wedding night when husband was making arrangements of returning rented items and settling bills. That bros was sleeping with her till the last time I saw him. Bros actually disvirgined the girl. Such is very very common these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by sinceraconcept(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
MedicH:
Very true and happens in Nigeria. Marry a non virgin at your own risk. Sure ticket to raising another man kids.
bros,non-virgins are very dangerous to marry o. I dey see how those non virgins dey show men pepper o. You no go even know the type std wey dey her body, you go dey test for HIV alone. She sef no go even know the number of std wey dey her body,some of these STDs can even lead to cancer and other diseases and you can't be using condom for your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by MedicH: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
bros,non-virgins are very dangerous to marry o. I dey see how those non virgins dey show men pepper o. You no go even know the type std wey dey her body, you go dey test for HIV alone. She sef no go even know the number of std wey dey her body,some of these STDs can even lead to cancer and other diseases and you can't be using condom for your wife.

Very correct. I know my gfs I couldn't marry because I spent many years in school. After they got married they still want our affair to continue. The marriage was simply because the man is ready and not because of love. Na wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by sinceraconcept(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
MedicH:

Very correct. I know my gfs I couldn't marry because I spent many years in school. After they got married they still want our affair to continue. The marriage was simply because the man is ready and not because of love. Na wahala be that.
One thing is that God is very smart and does wonders and there is a reason he created virginity and hymen as the ultimate padlock that should be broken by whoever God designed to be the woman's partner, virginity is sacred and a form of divine attachment which God designed to attach a woman to whoever disvirgined her which is supposed to be her husband but if someone else does, she's going to be attached to him forever because he has become a major part of her life,her blood gushing out for him is divine and God does nothing without a reason. Those are the things women keep secret and don't spit out, they're always attached emotionally to the lover that disvirgined them,be it husband,boyfriend,ex. That's why you see women cheat on their husband with the man that disvirgined them even though the husband might be very nice to them but the ex might be very hostile to them. That's one of the biggest problems in marriage today, a lot of women are just in marriage for marrying sake and don't belong where they are,their heart, mind and soul is somewhere else. That's why some people say that some women don't love, they actually do but it might not be their husband they love because he's not the one that broke their virginity and they're not attached to him and they are very good at faking love for such good husbands. Women love even more than men because they possess hymen and blood that gushes out. Hymen isn't just a tissue,its sacred, the blood is sacred. Men are seen as polygamous because we don't have hymen which is supposed to attach us with only one person. The reason why marriages are breaking these days is because a lot of women are where they don't belong and end up not giving their man their all since they're not attached to him or continue with the person they're attached to. In the British royal family, it's a must that a prince marries a virgin woman because she has to be attached to the the prince and not just attached to their family wealth because they know how sacred taking a woman's virginity is

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by GennyCheta(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Similar case is all over,its very very common among women these days to keep sleeping with someone that disvirgined them or one of their ex-boyfriends they used to sleep with even as married women. A friend of mine is been invited by his married ex-girlfriend to come and be sleeping with her, she even offered she would be coming to my guys house,she's begging my friend they should continue from where they stopped. And she told my friend her husband is very nice to her but she can't get over my friend. Dude was in Lagos, girl is based in Ilorin, dude came back to Ilorin and called her as an old friend but she insisted she wants to continue sleeping with him,she has once aborted for my friend because my friend wasn't ready to settle down and my friend was his second boyfriend, my friend wasn't nice to her when she got pregnant for him at all that he told me he regretted his hostility towards her.
Another older friend of mine slept with his ex on her wedding night when husband was making arrangements of returning rented items and settling bills. That bros was sleeping with her till the last time I saw him. Bros actually disvirgined the girl. Such is very very common these days

It's not right, ders no point in hanging around with EX's. We need to work on our marriages to make it better than our past relationships with all our efforts.
Well our generation is very wicked, your Ex that still wants to sleep with you be it man or woman does not want ur happiness. I wish everyone will know when to let go and move on once and for all than messing around.

2 Likes

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by OdefaGirl(f): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:

On her wedding night!!!! Kai, no single fear for d girl lineage, so terrible and wicked.
Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2019
hope you're a virgin too if not you're dustbin and trash should go after its fellow trash
MedicH:
Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by MedicH: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
hope you're a virgin too if not you're dustbin and trash should go after its fellow trash

Why not look out for gay ppl with same sexual orientation as you and lecture them on virginity. I'm straight and won't say it again.

1 Like

Re: Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago by RuggedSniper: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
sinceraconcept:
This truly happens... If a woman says she is travelling for a 3-day program, the husband should verify again just so as to be sure she is not going to see her ex for some steamy love sessions! Women need TLC and mind-blowing sexx and o.rgasms to be emotionally loyal to their men.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / Countries With The Finest And Most Attractive Girls In Africa / Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.