Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' (53391 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Praizenewsgist(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nollywood curvy actress, Cossy Ojiakor shocked the internet as she took to her IG page to preach the gospel of Jesus and also reveals who a born again is.

Cossy who is known for her controversial act could be seen preaching in a cleavage revealing dress and this has got fans talking.
She wrote ;
John 5 vs 24....... Do you believe in Jesus Christ ? If yes. Then ur born again..... don’t condemn urself.... God works in mysterious ways��� Happy Sunday.. Apostle Cossy
What do you think? See more and watch the clip

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3RviD3Atuh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/cossy-ojiakor-preach-about-jesus-in-cleavage-revealing-dress-got-people-talking/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Praizenewsgist(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Watch the Full Video of Cossy As she display her bo0bs in sexy dress preaching ===> HERE

See reactions

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by softwerk(f): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
angry

Someone please help me with that "Thunder are you busy meme"

I can't take this any more cry

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
she is just hustling for attention jare
what of the young and immature teenagers that's following her on instagram ?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Tolexander: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Johnnyessence:
what of the young and immature teenagers that's following her on instagram ?
she is doing that because that is what they want to see.

There are better people to follow, why did they choose her?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Johnnyessence(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
she is doing that because that is what they want to see.

There are better people to follow, why did they choose her?
hmmmm bad example for them. Their destinies are wasting away.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by UGYM: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Even the Bible will be wondering what kinda nonesense is this grin

16 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by PureGoldh(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

Which one is she really selling?

Her body or the word of God?

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Citytrend: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sion enough this woman will be tired of life

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Kendumazy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's called showbiz. Anything to show to keep the business running.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by realestniggah: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
This one need attention.. She knows things like this will get people talking

She jealous of tacha and want some of that attention to herself

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by ednut1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is where you have to love islam. When market stops selling this is all they resort to. Ode

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Emu4life(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just look at....
Alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim.
The God of Islam makes law for people to follow
While others make laws for God to consider and if possible, revise God's law.
Many Xtians love this but they will come here and bash her hypocritically now. Afterall, they are naturally perverts. SMH

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by oluwasegun007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
God is merciful...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by gurunlocker: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chai! God is gentle o. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
You will see some people that are worse than the devil cursing her out and casting the very first stone to her.
When they do more devilish and wicked thighs in their closet.

Hypocrites everywhere!

She is showing 2 things to the world, the bible and whatever the 2nd one is.
It is your choice to look at whichever one you are interested in.

Bloody hypocrites everywhere!!
Leave her to God for judgement!

................. ...................... .................... ................. ........
nairalanduseles:
Bible is a foreign book .....means nothing good to smoke weed
oluwasegun007:
God is merciful...
nairalanduseles:
If he was merciful unborn babies won't die and leave parents sad
There won't be war and murder
There is no God

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Maxcollins042(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's like this old hat's menopause is taking place in her brain.

I dare her to try this shit with a Koran.

99% of her critiques here will still throng her Instagram page to have a better view of her products on display.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Freemanbobble: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
She don't care being a w*hore anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Naijaarchive(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nawa..... Jesus is Lord grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
She should try that stupid thing with Quran .... As see the miracle that will happen to her...

If I call her eediot MOD fit bar me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Vaseline mii da

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hoe lori buruku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Boatswain: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Huh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by emmasege: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jesus wept!

If you must go to hell, why drag others along, Cossy?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by PheelzAlmighty: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Take my eyes. I have seen it all embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by slimjosh231(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Only her and God knows her motive behind it.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by Emu4life(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gforce2015:
She should try that stupid thing with Quran .... As see the miracle that will happen to her...

If I call her eediot MOD fit bar me
The difference is clear to those who have eyes.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by kheny12(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
old mama youngie
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
This Prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) / Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.