Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

God Created Man To Praise Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Created Man To Praise Him (1157 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Created Man To Praise Him by judedwriter(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Isaiah 43:21
New King James Version
This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise.

Have you ever asked yourself: what is the reason of my existence? Why did God create me? What is my major purpose on earth?

Well, the answer is our major destiny on earth is to praise God! Praising God is the highest purpose to which we were created.

Psalm 150:6
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord."

In other words, the major reason why we are breathing, is to praise God! This is why a praiseless life is exposed to all kinds of dangers and tragedies.

One of the easiest way for the enemy to attack us is when we cease praising God. Praise to God acts as a shield in the days of great dangers and tribulations.

It is indeed very important to praise God, because He is worthy of praise and He created us primarily to praise Him.

Luke 19: 37-40.
New International Version (NIV)

37 When he came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen:

38 “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!”[b]
“Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
39 Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples!”

40 “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.

What Jesus meant was that even if we decide not to praise God anymore, He can raise stones to praise Him. God forbid that inanimate stones replace me in praising God!

But sadly that is what happens when we stop praising God; He overlooks us to those who praise Him to favour and bless them.

Now this is a vital secret: do you know that if you can praise God effectively, a lot of blessings meant for others who don't praise God will come to you?

The main reason why many keep struggling in life with little or no results is because of a praiseless lifestyle to God. Praise to God is our major destiny and opens up our destinies to the full.

No matter how good your life is now, it can be much better if you can praise God often. Again it doesn't matter how terrible your life is now, there will be tremendous improvement if you can praise God more often.

You see what Satan desires most is our praise to God. Satan wants you to curse God and blaspheme His holy name. The major reason why Satan brings a lot of hardships your way (with God's approval) is to shake your fist against God, cursing Him.

One of the easiest way to stop all forms of satanic attacks, oppression and harrassment in your life is through committed praise to God. In fact, one of the easiest ways to fulfill your destiny on earth is by praising God effectively.

Now if God created us to praise Him, here are some facts:

1. Praise is the highest form of prayer to God.

2. Praise can easily accomplish what other forms of prayer can't.

3. God will favour you greatly from millions, even billions of people if you can praise Him always.

4. The greatest blessings, victories and miracles comes through praise.

5. You can make much progress and accomplish much in life if you live a lifestyle of praise to God.

6. Many of our prayers will be answered if we praise God more often.

7. The best and the most pleasurable life to live on earth, free from stress and all emotional issues, is a through a lifestyle of praise to God.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sounds like God has a severe emotional problem, low self esteem and absolute narcissism to a very dangerous level.

That's a very small petty God

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by peggywebbs(f): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
It also shows how small your brain is. Even your mere parents on earth, unless you are an ingrate of a child, I'm sure a reasonable child appreciates their parents.

Even children appreciate their mothers that carried them and went through labour for nine months. If you can thank and keep praising your parents for their impact in your life. Is it out of reason to praise the person who gave life to every single living thing on earth including you.

Mtchew. It's obviously God you're not upset with. Go and deal with your issues and stop hating on a God you have never even met. If people say they love their God. Leave them be, they don't have to follow your shallow mindedness.

johnydon22:
Sounds like God has a severe emotional problem, low self esteem and absolute narcissism to a very dangerous level.

3 Likes

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
peggywebbs:
It also shows how small your brain is. Even your mere parents on earth, unless you are an ingrate of a child, I'm sure a reasonable child appreciates their parents.
It is one thing to be appreciative of your parents and another for that to be the reason your parents had you.

Even children appreciate their mothers that carried them and went through labour for nine months. If you can thank and keep praising your parents for their impact in your life. Is it out of reason to praise the person who gave life to every single living thing on earth including you.
Refer to the above.

To make things sorely to feed your own need for praise and massage such fragile narcissistic ego betrays a lot of insecurity and severe emotional problem.

You paint God as one that is infinitely petty, has a serious emotional problem, narcissistic, egomaniac and probably needs help.

Mtchew. It's obviously God you're not upset with.
Correct. I have no reason to be.

Go and deal with your issues and stop hating on a God you have never even met.
Above, you said it is obvious I'm not upset with God, here you are accusing me of God hating.

You have to make up your mind.

If people say they love their God. Leave them be, they don't have to follow your shallow mindedness.
It is one thing to love your God and another to assert the reason why you were created is to provide emotional succor through constant praise to a seemingly emotionally fragile being.

That's super weird.

Seems you are just replying some argument in your head and not mine.

1 Like

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2019
judedwriter:
Isaiah 43:21
New King James Version
This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise.

Have you ever asked yourself: what is the reason of my existence? Why did God create me? What is my major purpose on earth?

Well, the answer is our major destiny on earth is to praise God! Praising God is the highest purpose to which we were created.

Psalm 150:6
"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord."

In other words, the major reason why we are breathing, is to praise God! This is why a praiseless life is exposed to all kinds of dangers and tragedies.

One of the easiest way for the enemy to attack us is when we cease praising God. Praise to God acts as a shield in the days of great dangers and tribulations.

It is indeed very important to praise God, because He is worthy of praise and He created us primarily to praise Him.

Luke 19: 37-40.
New International Version (NIV)

37 When he came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen:

38 “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!”[b]
“Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
39 Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples!”

40 “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.

What Jesus meant was that even if we decide not to praise God anymore, He can raise stones to praise Him. God forbid that inanimate stones replace me in praising God!

But sadly that is what happens when we stop praising God; He overlooks us to those who praise Him to favour and bless them.

Now this is a vital secret: do you know that if you can praise God effectively, a lot of blessings meant for others who don't praise God will come to you?

The main reason why many keep struggling in life with little or no results is because of a praiseless lifestyle to God. Praise to God is our major destiny and opens up our destinies to the full.

No matter how good your life is now, it can be much better if you can praise God often. Again it doesn't matter how terrible your life is now, there will be tremendous improvement if you can praise God more often.

You see what Satan desires most is our praise to God. Satan wants you to curse God and blaspheme His holy name. The major reason why Satan brings a lot of hardships your way (with God's approval) is to shake your fist against God, cursing Him.

One of the easiest way to stop all forms of satanic attacks, oppression and harrassment in your life is through committed praise to God. In fact, one of the easiest ways to fulfill your destiny on earth is by praising God effectively.

Now if God created us to praise Him, here are some facts:

1. Praise is the highest form of prayer to God.

2. Praise can easily accomplish what other forms of prayer can't.

3. God will favour you greatly from millions, even billions of people if you can praise Him always.

4. The greatest blessings, victories and miracles comes through praise.

5. You can make much progress and accomplish much in life if you live a lifestyle of praise to God.

6. Many of our prayers will be answered if we praise God more often.

7. The best and the most pleasurable life to live on earth, free from stress and all emotional issues, is a through a lifestyle of praise to God.

This is a good message.

Hosea 14:2 Take words with you and return to YHVH. Say to him: 'Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips.'

Eph 5:20 always giving thanks to YHVH the Father for everything, in the name of our Master Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Peter 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be set-apart priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to YHVH through Yahushua the Messiah.

Psalm 50:14-15 Sacrifice thank-offerings to Elohim, fulfil your vows to the Most High, and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour me.

Psalm 50:23 Those who sacrifice thank-offerings honour me, and to the blameless I will show my salvation.

Psalm 50:16-17 But to the wicked person, Elohim says: 'What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you.'

It is should be pointed out that such message is exclusively for the saints of YHVH El Shaddai. There is no gainsaying the fact that a saint is someone who has yielded his/her spirit, soul and body to YHVH of Hosts. Such one obeys the Master, Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of the Father.

The sacrifices, including praises, of the wicked are abomination to the Father.

Praises from the lips of the saints of YHVH of Hosts are like sweet-smelling incense. The Father enjoys the praises of his saints.

We, the saints must learn to praise the Father in all circumstances. It is not easy, but with the help of the Set-apart Spirit, we can do it. By doing this, we recognise that the Father is in charge of all our affairs and will always turn things around for our good.

Psalm 69:30-31 I will praise Elohim's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. This will please YHVH more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hooves.

Heb 13:15-16 Through Yahushua, therefore, let us continually offer to YHVH a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices YHVH is pleased.

Hallelu Yah! Praise Yah!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 1:40am On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:

You do not believe YHVH exists, therefore, you do not believe his Commandments. What are you doing here on this particular thread?

Oh! You oppose everything about YHVH!
Lol...delusion of the worst kind. No one can oppose YHVH of Hosts. Ask Satan, your father and master, what he suffered the last time he tried to oppose the will of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH of Hosts neither needs your permission to exist nor owes you any explanation.

Listen, Johnydon22:

Isaiah 57:3-4 But you - come here, you children of a sorceress, you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes! Who are you mocking? At whom do you sneer and stick out tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars?
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by MuttleyLaff: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:
It is one thing to be appreciative of your parents and another for that to be the reason your parents had you.

Refer to the above.

To make things sorely to feed your own need for praise and massage such fragile narcissistic ego betrays a lot of insecurity and severe emotional problem.

You paint God as one that is infinitely petty, has a serious emotional problem, narcissistic, egomaniac and probably needs help.

Above, you said it is obvious I'm not upset with God, here you are accusing me of God hating.

It is one thing to love your God and another to assert the reason why you were created is to provide emotional succor through constant praise to a seemingly emotionally fragile being.

That's super weird.

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created
"
- Revelation 4:11

johnydon22, I am sure you do the same and/or similar, as like God, in Revelation 4:11 above. Your living room with canvas art abstract wall hangings, your window sills decorated with different kind of ornaments and your tables covered with cherished moments picture frames? What are they all doing, whats their purpose, huh?
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 1:45am On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:

Refer to the above.

That's super weird.

You do not believe YHVH exists, therefore, you do not believe his Commandments. What are you doing here on this particular thread?

Lol...delusion of the worst kind. No one can oppose YHVH of Hosts. Ask Satan, your father and master, what he suffered the last time he tried to oppose the will of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH of Hosts neither needs your permission to exist nor owes you any explanation.

Listen, Johnydon22:

Isaiah 57:3-4 But you - come here, you children of a sorceress, you offspring of adulterers and prostitutes! Who are you mocking? At whom do you sneer and stick out tongue? Are you not a brood of rebels, the offspring of liars?

1 Like

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by judedwriter(m): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2019
elated177:

This is a good message.

Hosea 14:2 Take words with you and return to YHVH. Say to him: 'Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips.'

Eph 5:20 always giving thanks to YHVH the Father for everything, in the name of our Master Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Peter 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be set-apart priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to YHVH through Yahushua the Messiah.

Psalm 50:14-15 Sacrifice thank-offerings to Elohim, fulfil your vows to the Most High, and call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour me.

Psalm 50:23 Those who sacrifice thank-offerings honour me, and to the blameless I will show my salvation.

Psalm 50:16-17 But to the wicked person, Elohim says: 'What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you.'

It is should be pointed out that such message is exclusively for the saints of YHVH El Shaddai. There is no gainsaying the fact that a saint is someone who has yielded his/her spirit, soul and body to YHVH of Hosts. Such one obeys the Master, Yahushua the Messiah, who himself is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of the Father.

The sacrifices, including praises, of the wicked are abomination to the Father.

Praises from the lips of the saints of YHVH of Hosts are like sweet-smelling incense. The Father enjoys the praises of his saints.

We, the saints must learn to praise the Father in all circumstances. It is not easy, but with the help of the Set-apart Spirit, we can do it. By doing this, we recognise that the Father is in charge of all our affairs and will always turn things around for our good.

Psalm 69:30-31 I will praise Elohim's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. This will please YHVH more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hooves.

Heb 13:15-16 Through Yahushua, therefore, let us continually offer to YHVH a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess his name. And not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices YHVH is pleased.

Hallelu Yah! Praise Yah!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Thanks. God bless.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2019
elated177:

Not your problem.

[quotr]
Lol...delusion of the worst kind. No one can oppose YHVH of Hosts. Ask Satan, your father and master, what he suffered the last time he tried to oppose the will of YHVH Almighty.[/quote] Don't worry, you will join me on the dark side soon.

For Darkseid cool

You said this not me

Listen, Johnydon22:
I hope it is something meaningful now

Typical. Said absolutely nothing over a long comment.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power:
for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created
"
- Revelation 4:11

johnydon22, I am sure you do the same and/or similar, as like God, in Revelation 4:11 above. Your living room with canvas art abstract wall hangings, your window sills decorated with different kind of ornaments and your tables covered with cherished moments picture frames? What are they all doing, whats their purpose, huh?

1. It is hilarious that human character flaws for self praise and narcissism is being used to draw a comparative excuse for that of God. It's a pity.

It is one thing for God to be worthy of praise and another for the sole purpose he created humans is to feed him this praise. Betrays a severe emotional emptiness, insecurity, vulnerability and narcissism.

For a being that supposedly created the cosmos, yea, he is just so small and petty and really pitiful in this sense.

2. It is a remarkable Irony still that I have none of those things you listed out.

No abstract paintings on my walls, No ornaments of different kinds on my table, no picture frames hanging around.

Even if I did, how do you feel drawing a comparison between a human (flawed flesh and blood, tiny creature on earth) and God (Supposed perfect being, all powerful creator of everything)?

I'm flattered. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by MuttleyLaff: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:
1. It is hilarious that human character flaws for self praise and narcissism is being used to draw a comparative excuse for that of God. It's a pity.

It is one thing for God to be worthy of praise and another for the sole purpose he created humans is to feed him this praise. Betrays a severe emotional emptiness, insecurity, vulnerability and narcissism.

For a being that supposedly created the cosmos, yea, he is just so small and petty and really pitiful in this sense.

2. It is a remarkable Irony still that I have none of those things you listed out.

No abstract paintings on my walls, No ornaments of different kinds on my table, no picture frames hanging around.

Even if I did, how do you feel drawing a comparison between a human (flawed flesh and blood, tiny creature on earth) and God (Supposed perfect being, all powerful creator of everything)?

I'm flattered. Thank you
In all modesty, you are to a certain degree, an accomplished author, please tell what is the purpose of the colourful cover of your creative writing books, huh? Why not issue it bland and nondescript, hmm?

I don't feel anything, other than marvel, give honour, glory and honour to God, the Perfect being, All Powerful Creator of everything. There is nothing hilarious nor pitiful in doing any of that.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2019
johnydon22:

[quotr] Don't worry, you will join me on the dark side soon.

For Darkseid cool

You said this not me

Listen, Johnydon22: I hope it is something meaningful now

Typical. Said absolutely nothing over a long comment.

Join you on the dark side of atheism, you mean?

Are you denying the fact that you are always in opposition to anything bordering on the Word of YHVH Almighty?

Lol...hilarious! The Word of YHVH Almighty may not be meaningful to you, but the Word still rules over you.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2019
johnydon22:

[quotr]
Don't worry, you will join me on the dark side soon.

For Darkseid cool

Man on a mission, Johnydon22.

You chose darkness. You don't have the power to pull me into it. I am light. Light triumphs over darkness, every time.

This is one light you cannot quench.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
elated177:

Man on a mission, Johnydon22.

You chose darkness. You don't have the power to pull me into it. I am light. Light triumphs over darkness, every time.

This is one light you cannot quench.

Oh, you are already half way to the dark alright. wink
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
johnydon22:

Oh, you are already half way to the dark alright. wink

Get behind me, Johnydon22.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2019
elated177:

Get behind me, Johnydon22.

I could get behind you if you were a girl.

But if you are a guy, eeeeww eeew dude I can't get behind you, I'm not gay.

Not cool.

Anyway, you are half way to the dark side. See you in hell soon
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
johnydon22:

I could get behind you if you were a girl.

But if you are a guy, eeeeww eeew dude I can't get behind you, I'm not gay.

Not cool.

Anyway, you are half way to the dark side. See you in hell soon

Get behind me, johnydon22.
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
elated177:

Jesus bro. Again, I'm not gay. WTF?

If you keep saying this, I'm pretty sure your hell ticket is guaranteed because I'm super sure if anything, God totally hate gays
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
johnydon22:
Jesus bro. Again, I'm not gay. WTF?

If you keep saying this, I'm pretty sure your hell ticket is guaranteed because I'm super sure if anything, God totally hate gays

Johnydon22, get behind me!
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by johnydon22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
elated177:

Johnydon22, get behind me!

Ok. See you in hell bro
Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by elated177: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
johnydon22:

Ok. See you in hell bro

Re: God Created Man To Praise Him by brocanvas(m): 3:44am On Nov 25, 2019
johnydon22:

I'm flattered. Thank you

You can refer to the topic tranh canvas at Brocanvas: https://brocanvas.com/

(1) (Reply)

Why Mr. T.B Joshua Died By Moshood Fayemiwo / Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism:crucifixion / Who Heard About The Asaba Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.