Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43128 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Kaycee54321(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
30K in Naira per MONTH.... and baba go dey reason marriage??

Make I even read through this thread...

Modified: For every single story of financial bliss after 30K marriage, there are a hundred more cases of men that sunk deeper into poverty by making that move. The odds are against anybody that attempts to marry with poor finances.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ultimate77(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
uthlaw:
you make sense die

bro.. Leave am like that. Check next thread.. Thank me later
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by excessmon(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Well done great philosopher
U speak like u read about success on the pages of books. Life doesn’t just work on philosophy it works on principles
Darevofpeace:

Depending on the location and cost of living. Added to the #30k should be a skill such as Fashion designing,tailoring and any handwork.
Life is more than the volume of cash in hand, it's all about the timing of your money meeting the daily expenses.
Management is a life time affairs. Some earns #100k monthly and are still heavily indebted.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Darevofpeace(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
excessmon:
Well done great philosopher
U speak like u read about success on the pages of books. Life doesn’t just work on philosophy it works on principles

@principles,that's true but there are no hard and fast rule about life.

What is obtainable in America might not be applicable in Nigeria.

But there are general principles of life as
regards management,

1.Self
2.Time
3.Resources

You don't also grow big to manage well,you manage so well to grow big.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by appleshoe: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
It depend on the kind of woman you get married to and make sure your wife is doing something too , what if the man I sent getting old ans. I job outside like that , a Rome was not built in a day , if there is love , they will definitely survive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lawrykings(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
marshmonii:
it's all about love, locating d right partner, when I got married my salary was 35k, he who finds a wife finds a agood thing and obtains favour from d Lord, 2months after the wedding d breaktru came unexpected, now am proud to say I earn close to that amount on a daily basis,

Oga show me way na, i just finished NYSC, PLEASE
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by RoseyJ: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh. I actually thought you loved just girls? Never knew you had a passion for men and marriage.

Nevertheless, do you, girl.

As long as it makes me happy, I love whoever I choose to. Thanks though.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ioreth69(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
God4bid
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Squirrel01: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
ioreth69:
God4bid
What's God forbid?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ioreth69(f): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Squirrel01:

What's God forbid?
Godforbid is God forbid
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Squirrel01: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2019
ioreth69:
Godforbid is God forbid

That you can't dine and build a home with a man placed on a salary scale of thirty thousand naira per month?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2019
angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ioreth69(f): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Squirrel01:

That you can't dine and build a home with a man placed on a salary scale of thirty thousand naira per month?
Exactly
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by tck2000(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
hmn
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lighthouseman: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
I earn 30k but not in a relationship. But I'm a landlord!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Squirrel01: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
ioreth69:
Exactly
Are you married?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by loshybab(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
GreenArrow1:

30k per month for Pampers? Na toilet d woman born?
Akpabana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Flowdada(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2019
eagleeye2:

Diapers(pampers) 30k a month? Where did you get that from? Na only shît baby come this world come shît?

Lol no mind am
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Flowdada(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2019
capitalzero:

I know some laboratory attendants earning 30k,married with kids. two of them have cars for commercial purposes and recently moved to their houses. though,they are not rich but they are not nuisance in society.
How dem take build house with 30k
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ioreth69(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Squirrel01:

Are you married?
yes
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mariangeles:
...because you're looking for the high maintenance-brazillian hair wearing types.

The modest ones are right in front of you but you're not looking because they're not attractive and flashy enough for you .
a guy can make a girl look flashy to his taste..e no cost cheesy.and wearing very expensive heavy makeups and long artificial nails is just waste of time cos when the woman enter shower wash her face and the guy see her real face and im no like wetin im see he will still walk away.a wise lady always use makeups moderately.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Mariangeles(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
lefulefu:
a guy can make a girl look flashy to his taste ..e no cost cheesy.and wearing very expensive heavy makeups and long artificial nails is just waste of time cos when the woman enter shower wash her face and the guy see her real face and im no like wetin im see he will still walk away.a wise lady always use makeups moderately.
Exactly!
When a woman loves you, she'd be willing to please you .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mariangeles:

Exactly!
When a woman loves you, she'd be willing to please you .
of course cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by loshybab(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2019
Those that got married due to #accidental discharge or #outright firing of shots will not put that in their testimonies oooo...ok na
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Luminouz, don't be like that either.

The future is very uncertain. I'd rather advise a man on a 30K income to improve his skills, thereby, making him more desirable to getting better income. I don't earn 30K, therefore I can't marry a man who earns 30K. Make everyone find him level.

You wey dey talk, you and I know say na big man you be. So, why advise me to settle for less?
Why would a person of your age earn 30k ? If such happens that means the person is unserious with life .
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Why would a person of your age earn 30k ? If such happens that means the person is unserious with life .

Of my age? Did you read my post well?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Laeroy(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
you can be comfortable only that we are not innovative in this country,i have watched tiny houses and seen how much one can fit into a small space in a clever way.

Are you for real?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Duggedised12(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Laeroy:

Are you for real?
from cottages to lane way houses ,to tiny house on wheels,to micro apartments ,clever and functional things have been squeezed into small spaces so yes i am for real.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Laeroy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
from cottages to lane way houses ,to tiny house on wheels,to micro apartments ,clever and functional things have been squeezed into small spaces so yes i am for real.

In Nigeria or where I haven't been to?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
you can be comfortable only that we are not innovative in this country,i have watched tiny houses and seen how much one can fit into a small space in a clever way.

LMAOO if she only knew that above average people live comfortable in a one room self contain in Germany for 800 euros. The room interior is decorated that you would feel so cool inside.

Na because Nigeria dey cheap to live na.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Duggedised12(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Laeroy:

In Nigeria or where I haven't been to?
my first comment says "only that in this country" which means i wasn't talking particularly about Nigeria.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Duggedised12(f): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAOO if she only knew that above average people live comfortable in a one room self contain in Germany for 800 euros. The room interior is decorated that you would feel so cool inside.

Na because Nigeria dey cheap to live na.
true, i follow tiny house movement and living big in a tiny house ,you will be shocked how functional a small space can be with Clever designs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.