Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43142 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Algorithimz: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kpandex:
I am married with that 30k and we are doing well.
But really it is not easy.
Picture attached is my daughter who was about going to School.

Wow kids are always a good sight to behold. You have a very cute daughter. May Almighty God continue to protect her for you and bless you soon In abundance to take good care of your family. I believe my story too will change for good soon.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Laeroy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
my first comment says "only that in this country" which means i wasn't talking particularly about Nigeria.

OH.....thanks for clarifying this once again.... Gracias
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Duggedised12(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Laeroy:

OH.....thanks for clarifying this once again.... Gracias
uwc.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by healthserve(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
NAETTE:
The bigger questions is "am I even ready"

How are you doing?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by DexterousOne(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
ejitest1:
Well, for me I don't think it's even sensible for a guy to think about marriage in that state
Interesting
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by famozair: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2021
yes she's an angel...God sent, though Good things don't come easy, I sacrifice for it and still ...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by famozair: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
U married a good wife sir

YES I MARRIED AN ANGEL, WHO'S GOD SENT, THOUGH GOOD THINGS DON'T COME EASY...I REALLY SACRIFICED FOR THAT'S AND STILL...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Angelacruz: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Congrats
famozair:

YES I MARRIED AN ANGEL, WHO'S GOD SENT, THOUGH GOOD THINGS DON'T COME EASY...I REALLY SACRIFICED FOR THAT'S AND STILL...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lucyspa: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2021
emydnobl:

But u can date a man of 30k?

She obviously can't.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lucyspa: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Kaycee54321:
30K in Naira per MONTH.... and baba go dey reason marriage??

Make I even read through this thread...

Modified: For every single story of financial bliss after 30K marriage, there are a hundred more cases of men that sunk deeper into poverty by making that move. The odds are against anybody that attempts to marry with poor finances.

You are igbo right cos it's only them that reason like this. Kudos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lucyspa: 7:47am On Jan 21, 2021
Flowdada:

How dem take build house with 30k

They will never tell you the complete truth. Those men's wives will be saddled with a lot of financial responsibility. It's their wives doing the bulk of work.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Lucyspa: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2021
I can't and by God's grace i will never have to.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by uthlaw: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2021
kestolove95:
He who finds a wife has found a good tin
getting married would increase his salary....I'm asking for a friend?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.