Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (43098 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ahukannakate(f): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2019
How much is pampers
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Magdagascariens: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Read this from me...

A friend got married while in a bank, earning sweet salary. Few years later, he was sacked and had to pick up a 30 - 40k job to support his family. Their standard of living went down! Of course house tent was no longer an issue, they already built one, but chicken stew turned to fish stew, golden mourn to garri, kids switched to Government schools, etc. They are still married till today, expecting better days...

Anytime young and unmarried asked me this op's question, my response usually is, "will you leave your marriage if things went South in future?"

Ladies, if your dream man earn as low as 25k, stay with him. Also have yourself empowered to support the family you are planning. Do all these if you are sure he's not lazy, and he has a promising future.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by eagleeye2: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
valentinenw:
The ladies that will marry a guy earning 30k are not on nairaland. My friend once employed a guy part time(14days a month, 6hrs a day) and she was paying 15k. When she learnt he was married with 2 kids and didn't have any other job, she had to increase it to 20k and later to 24k. As he started earning 24k, see as the guy begin shine, adding weight, changing clothes etc. We later asked him how he was doing the magic, o boy, see economics masters. Too bad he had to be sacked when business couldn't stand against the harsh economy. Surprisingly, he had saved enough in his local meeting to collect a loan and buy an okada.
I throway salute
You are close to the grassroot people.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by anthonie3(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
excessmon:
The question should have been written this way:is a guy earning 30k ready for marriage?
you too get sense

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kayzat: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

U are right in a way just that I wonder how he does that in our Nigeria of today; to buy Pampers alone for their baby alone I should think should be more than 30k in a month.

Why will he spend 30k on diaper ? Is the baby purging permanently? An average baby around 1 year will use 3-4 diapers in a day unless there's something else behind it

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2019
My boy that I pay 25k is married but no issue yet, he's really a young guy, like 26. I'm 29 but not married. I wonder where they see those kind of ladies

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ajayiopy: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2019
WHAT CAN YOU BRING ON THE TABLE AS A WIFE

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Obehijames: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2019
Sell oil perfume...whatapp me 08077524621
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by eagleeye2: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2019
ahukannakate:
How much is pampers
They get economy pack of 9/10 pieces and super economy pack of 4 pieces.
The 9/10 pieces goes for #500
The 4 pieces goes for #200
NB
They have the ones that are costly too. Way above what I quoted up there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dave4rella(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2019
dadebayo1:

State Government.... That was entry level then around January 2014 when i got the job.. Married a year after January 2015 grin grin

Wow. Because I'm planning to do the same, entry-level, federal para military, trying to see the possibility in a year or two, but I need a small car also
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:
My boy that I pay 25k is married but no issue yet, he's really a young guy, like 26. I'm 29 but not married. I wonder where they see those kind of ladies

They see them on the same road you pass. That girl selling fruits at your junction, the one that greets you will a wide smile. You no go marry that one because she no slay...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by bizhop01: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2019
This kind marriage not for social media people

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by eagleeye2: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2019
kayzat:

Why will he spend 30k on diaper ? Is the baby purging permanently? An average baby around 1 year will use 3-4 diapers in a day unless there's something else behind it
Even if the baby is purging, e no reach to use 30k diapers.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2019
I know someone who earns 17k and he has two kids already. The wife is a fashion designer so she helps in her little way. Most of the people who asked this question see it like the man will be responsible for everything that happen in the marriage. No matter how much you earn, if you don't have a supporting wife, it will always be difficult. And meanwhile basic salary does not mean one wont see some money outside the salary no matter how little. Atimes the stipends do outweigh the salary using petrol attendant as a case study. So stop making it appear like its mission impossible. The only thing is for the family involved to cut their clothe according to the available material and many of them know that already.

What i always ask those saying NO to this question is, what if you marry someone who earns above 100k and few months into the marriage he lost his job, will you file for divorce? Please if you are the type that believe having everything in life before getting married is the best good for you but stop condemning or making it look like its a great mistake for people who got married while struggling with little pay.
rtdCivilservant:
I know of a guy that is earning 30k as salary, he is married with a daughter now but seriously I always wonder how on earth he is coping.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Bbbwings: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Nuclear99:
Which Others, Madam na only you Him de follow talk
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They see them on the same road you pass. That girl selling fruits at your junction, the one that greets you will a wide smile. You no go marry that one because she no slay...

Not necessarily about slaying, most of the people you mentioned aren't informed nor intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by eagleeye2: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Magdagascariens:
Read this from me...

A friend got married while in a bank, earning sweet salary. Few years later, he was sacked and had to pick up a 30 - 40k job to support his family. Their standard of living went down! Of course house tent was no longer an issue, they already built one, but chicken stew turned to fish stew, golden mourn to garri, kids switched to Government schools, etc. They are still married till today, expecting better days...

Anytime young and unmarried asked me this op's question, my response usually is, "will you leave your marriage if things went South in future?"

Ladies, if your dream man earn as low as 25k, stay with him. Also have yourself empowered to support the family you are planning. Do all these if you are sure he's not lazy, and he has a promising future.

You understand the reality of most Nigerians. It's so difficult advising the youths today.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2019
the wife and the husband are both doing side business
Jordan777:
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Tifunloran: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2019
If earns 30k monthly and also run a side business why not am i not a people? smileyIf earns 30k monthly and also run a side business why not am i not a people?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Na so poverty they take start...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ufotty2001: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2019
am 34years old ... am earning N100K but where am working the job is not secured i can be sacked anytime.. am afraid of getting a wife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by dadebayo1(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2019
dave4rella:

Wow. Because I'm planning to do the same, entry-level, federal para military, trying to see the possibility in a year or two, but I need a small car also

All is well sir, remain focused and you will be amazed at how things will work out with the right person... Trust me i did not have a car then grin but i have one now.... Not a range sport but atleast it moves family around and gets me to my destination everyday grin grin best wishes...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Jacqueline22(f): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
As for me I can’t
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Grupo(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2019
faithsystem:
marrying a man of that class is not a problem because, it's biblical for woman to be a support to the husband, so i'll be supportive to him. but there are some questions that would need to be answered by the man, 1. is the man ready for marriage, 2. iis he extravagant, 3, does he have a drinking,, smoking, womanizing, too fassionate and more habits that would likely drain the small income, 4. does he have more financial responsibility to either family or friends, 5. does he have intention of expanding his income? if answer to this questions are positive then, YES i can marry such fellow.

Oya, come and marry me!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Jordan777:

Not necessarily about slaying, most of the people you mentioned aren't informed nor intelligent.

What is intelligence? The ones una dey always date and marry intelligent?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
the wife and the husband are both doing side business

I asked the wife works in a hotel too and her pay is 20k.. So they both earn less than 50k monthly but somehow they still survive.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BRATISLAVA: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Because she's not bringing anything to the table. They're looking for ready made women. Because these men ain't loyal. All they want is money, they aren't even submissive to women. Next thing is Shiloh when theyve wasted their youth. They should get clay and mould one. Confused men. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by ufotty2001: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
I know someone who earns 17k and he has two kids already. The wife is a fashion designer so she helps in her little way. Most of the people who asked this question see it like the man will be responsible for everything that happen in the marriage. No matter how much you earn, if you don't have a supporting wife, it will always be difficult. And meanwhile basic salary does not mean one wont see some money outside the salary no matter how little. Atimes the stipends do outweigh the salary using petrol attendant as a case study. So stop making it appear like its mission impossible. The only thing is for the family involved to cut their clothe according to the available material and many of them know that already.

What i always ask those saying NO to this question is, what if you marry someone who earns above 100k and few months into the marriage he lost his job, will you file for divorce? Please if you are the type that believe having everything in life before getting married is the best good for you but stop condemning or making it look like its a great mistake for people who got married while struggling with little pay.
am 34years old ... am earning N100K but where am working the job is not secured i can be sacked anytime.. am afraid of getting a wife

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by kayzat: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2019
eagleeye2:

Even if the baby is purging, e no reach to use 30k diapers.

I wonder o . He can't even spend 4k on diapers per month unless they don't know what they're doing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2019
a liberal soul shall be made fat.. grin continue ur giving gesture but remember ur source of blessing is ONLY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, so need 2 vex wen dey dont reciprocate
angelusbrut:

Double wahala, but come to think of it,d same people will tell u tmrw that u lived an extravagant life . I once worked in 2008 first job,was using the money for family,in 2012 I lost my job,you know what,one day I asked d same person for 500 naira,he started asking me jamb questions,what I want to do with the money. It was really heart breaking, eventually got another and d same person have been asking for money,btw 2018 Dec to now I have given him 200k total at least,but right now,I have told him that I don't have simple,some family members are Wicked .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by anonymous1759(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2019
The question should be how much does a woman need to Earn before she's qualified for marriage?
@op stop making low income Earners feel bad.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.