Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (77020 Views)

BBNaija 2020 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
waternogetenemy:

Entertainment factor, is Mercy and Tacha, otherwise, u have no show.

Y should Mike win it?

Exactly, arguably Mercy was even more entertaining than Tacha.

Her story line with Ike kept viewers going.

Mike should win it because of the #motivation and #inspiration he has imparted on people. I personally relate to that.
Dude is an epitome of a man with experience and a #ragstoriches success story, who didn't let hardship force him to compromise on his good side just to get fame and success.
Of all in the house, he probably is the richest and already made, but his self carriage, humility and willingness to be an example wouldn't let him exhibit arrogance and pride.
Such a character is worth applauding irrespective of the motif behind the show.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Esejojo: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Finally.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Rensolar(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]

We don't want him to be talking

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by SaintHilary(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
People wey no get lite see watin Ebuka wear...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by utenwuson: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Patoranking... Fire fire fire
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
CalvinGaye:

Mike should win it because of the #motivation and #inspiration he has imparted on people. I personally relate to that.
Dude is an epitome of a man with experience and a #ragstoriches success story, who didn't let hardship force him to compromise on his good side just to get fame and success.
Of all in the house, he probably is the richest and already made, but his self carriage, humility and willingness to be an example wouldn't let him exhibit arrogance and pride.
You just spoke my mind kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by ahahnow: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
AS LONG AS THAT MUMU MERCY DOES NOT WIN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Christmasdon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
EVEN I DON'T WATCH THIS CRAPPY SHOW CREW. WILL NOW TJUNE IN TO WATCH. SEE THEM.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Omega30(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wettoid123:

Which mike?we need somebody like efe that will win and remain in naija to invest the money not mike that will win #60m now and fly out with his wife that just came 3 days ago cos of the finals.
and where is EFe investment, he even went to Russia to shoot videos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Olodo24: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
CalvinGaye:

he hasn't inspired anyone in any way. He did absolutely nothing in that house than being likeable. To win task sef na war

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
OMASHOLA IS WINNING THIS..... QUOTE ME LATER!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Moventist: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nepa Na bad belle, de don carry our light , I no for Conor for rain go buy fuel. Mike for the money . He is the most decent man in the season

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Adesexy29: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=okirewaju post=82898144]Lambo all the way kiss kiss[/qu
Team lambo ote]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Adesexy29: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=okirewaju post=82898144]Lambo all the way kiss kiss[/qu
Team lambo shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Nickisindigo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
our gen has refuse to powers o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Nickisindigo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
our gen has refuse to power on
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Olodo24: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Moventist:
Nepa Na bad belle, de don carry our light , I no for Conor for rain go buy fuel. Mike for the money . He is the most decent man in the season
BBN isn't even a show of decency. It's an entertainment show. All fun. And Mike couldn't entertain us. Of the 5 finalists, only Mercy and Frodd entertained us

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by kestolove95(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tacha would have win dix game but she lack home training

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Olodo24: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nickisindigo:
our gen has refuse to power on
your village people dey really use 10G. My own be say I no dey house. Chaii
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by jayboy007(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
First house mate to be evicted tonyt? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by ndidibabe(f): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wettoid123:

Which mike?we need somebody like efe that will win and remain in naija to invest the money not mike that will win #60m now and fly out with his wife that just came 3 days ago cos of the finals.
As if it's Nigeria's money.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Kingluqman(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
I fit bet my balls sey na female Dey watch this shit pass tonight. Barca Dey play, juve Dey play. If you know you know

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by kelvinfash: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
CalvinGaye:

rubbish!!!...mike wasnt so entertaining in the house .....all these epistle of him is only for out of the house,nigerians are so bad at watching this show.....mike has just few highlights in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
waternogetenemy:
It will be nice if a woman win it this year, to be honest.

The women this year were far more entertaining than the men.

Wat did Mike do, that we did not get time 5 from Mercy and Tacha?

He used his brain.

Mercy and Tacha did not.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Norabay(f): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
OK
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by WarriAproko: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
So dis omatshola never wise... wen u nor stay warri and u dey claim area... cry undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by gozzlin: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy for the pepper. Mercy for the kudi . Mercy for the cheddar!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by SaintHilary(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Diane properly evicted with her heavy makeup..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Christmasdon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
SEE WETIN MERCY WEAR SELF. BRA LESS. ANYBODY SEEING IT DJUST FOR 60MILLION NAIRA.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by kelvinfash: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
99Goodybag:

He used his brain.

Mercy and Tacha did not.
baba it is now so clear you didnt watch the show at all,what brain did mike use....lol,do you remember how mercy sealed her spot in the finals?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by Olodo24: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
jayboy007:
First house mate to be evicted tonyt? grin
my guts says Omashola. Dude lost all the buzz he had as the early favourite a long time ago
Re: BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) by WarriAproko: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
I wish Frodd go winning angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.