Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) (48950 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by BafanaBafana: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Till I hear from the girl
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by charlieMan22(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by 2shure: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2019
I get disgusted by the sight of such ugly low lives. On the gram they pise behind a steering wheel. Child abuse,she looks 15 years of age with an already wide pekus
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by BafanaBafana: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2019
I hope they didn't molest her sha
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Hausaman1: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Na dem, BBNAIJA future nominee.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Isoduwa(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2019
I thought their king tonto warned them not to use pussy! Buy apple � 11
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by leofab(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by myfan: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2019
Was her breast deflated?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Jordanbelfort07: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2019
what's her Instagram username?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by TreasureJunky: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2019
But they blurred the pictures, how did you see her
Bigflamie:
See how ugly she is in reality but different on their social media posts.
These social media pictures weak me no be small. She will learn in a hard way
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2019
200k he promised her? Buhhahahhahahhahaa. Person wey dey stay where area Boys full get 200k to give runz girl?

Stealing an iPhone is simply a dumb move.

Good to work hard and legitimately for your money, no one will insult or harass u. As long as you making money from lying on your back, be ready for the consequences.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Americanboy35: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Chai, fake life full social media o

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
200k he promised her? Buhhahahhahahhahaa. Person wey dey stay where area Boys full get 200k to give runz girl?

Stealing an iPhone is simply a dumb move.

Good to work hard and legitimately for your money, no one will insult or harass u. As long as you making money from lying on your back, be ready for the consequences.

grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by infogu1111i: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Message from the Author of the book " HOW TO FINANCIALLY SURVIVE IN CAMPUS"

IF BY THE TIME YOU FINISH READING THIS SHORT REPORT YOU THINK IT DOES NOT WORTH THE TIME YOU SPENT READING IT( SINCERELY), KINDLY SEND ME AN EMAIL TO GIVE YOU THE BOOK AS A GIFT.

As a student or an entrepreneur getting this book is one of the BEST thing you will do for yourself,and the earlier you get it, the better.

We have received several testimonies from student and non student who already have access to this book from different states of this great country,who have started doing exploits with the INFORMATION they have learned from the book and how they have effectively started at-least one of the strategies shared in the book.

Testimonies on how this book have helped them greatly in starting and effectively running a lucrative business as a student and now living a financial free life in school.

Our team are working on having these testimonies on video format not just printed, and it will be published soon on our blog or our YouTube channel.

I used to give this book out for free as a way of assisting Higher Institutions students to be able to live a financial free life in school,BUT i realized that what you PAY for,you VALUE more(no matter the amount you pay for it)you definitely will value it,that is why i decide to place a token amount before you can have complete access to the book,because of its VALUE.

I want you to know that the monies you will make from the business(es) you will start as a result of applying at-least one of the strategies shared in this book is far much more than the token you will pay to have complete access to this book.

The book is worth more than the stated amount,but i decided to make it this affordable so that no one will have an excuse of not being able to have access to the VITAL INFORMATION i shared in the book.

This book not like other books that will only tell you the details of what the person did without guiding you on how to get started,I have provided platform for you to get started with.

If you really DESIRE to know how to financially survive in campus and also to learn the strategies which i used to live a financial free life in campus,you will break all barriers to get this book.

Remember if you really want to see a change in your situation you must first of all DESIRE it,and one major prove that you really desire a change ,is by getting the right INFORMATION about solving that situation,

Secondly,you must DECIDE,that is, you must make the right decision in getting all the information you will need.

Thirdly,you must be able to DISCIPLINE yourself well enough to apply the information you have at your disposal.

Fourthly,you must be DETERMINED,you must make up mind that you will achieve your goals and nothing will stop you from reaching that height or achieving those goals you planed to achieved.

Permit me to say this if after you have complete access to this book and maybe you are the lazy type that is just comfortable with the monies you made just by applying one of the strategies i have shared ,kindly send me an email so i can refund your money back to you because this book is not meant for you. I assume you just want to make money only for yourself ,your family ,friends or people that are close to or related to you alone. That is,you are just comfortable being averagely rich.

Am not saying this for you to feel over excited, neither am i saying this for you to get this book, But this book is NOT meant for students or individuals who wants to be averagely rich,BUT for students or individuals who wants to be wealthy AND also be able to assist others .

I had bad financial experience growing up,and i made up my mind that i will be EXTREMELY WEALTHY,and i will help as much people as i can also to be WEALTHY.

I feel pained seeing some students go through a lot to pay their school fees and other financial obligation,some engaged themselves in some illegal acts just to be able to get money to financed themselves in school.

This is why i have decided to stay awake by this time of the night(2:00 am) on this day( 2nd of October 2019) to give this opportunity to share with only 20 individuals, these strategies that helped me and had helped several other students to live a financial free life in campus. Am confident that if i can effectively influenced these 20 individuals with these information, then being able to survive financially in school wont be a problem anymore.

If i was able to take care of my financial responsibilities while in school as a Mechanical Engineering student of The Great Yaba College of Technology without needing any form of financial assistant whatsoever from anyone,You also can do it. YES, I MEAN YOU!!!

The information you will learn will not only help you live a financial free life in campus, but even when you leave the four wall of the school.

But before we continue,i will like to say, This opportunity is not meant for everyone,but only for individuals who truly want to know how to financially survive in campus.

If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send an email cares2fid@outlook.com
Subject: Am Interested in HTFSIC

Kindly note, only the first 20 emails received will be attended to.

The fact is that, Not everyone will willingly want to share with you such vital information as this,but if you meet someone that is willing to, kindly grab it with both hands, because its just might be the opportunity that you need at this point in time in your life.

If anything else did not inspire you to get this information,the fact that an engineering student who did not grow up with some fatherly advice started a business that helped at-least 15-20 students on an average every week to live a financial free life in campus and also be able to pay their bills,should motivate you to get this book.

If i was able to start and effectively run my business with no cash as at the time i started,and today i have been able to build several businesses that is fetching me tons of cash, you also can,the choice is yours.

You have all it takes to be successful

There are some opportunities that comes once, this is one of such opportunities.

Count yourself privileged to have this INFORMATION, because there are many people out there that needs it but have not had access to reading it yet.

I wish you the best in life and i await your exploits.

One of the things i learned from one of my mentor a long time ago which i will never forget: He said to me,Son one major difference between a rich man and a poor man is ACCESS TO THE RIGHT INFORMATION.

In today's world, having access to the right INFORMATION is key to being successful in life..
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Royalfurnitures: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
They won't work or do business but want to live big and enjoy good things, that's the result

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by DonBenny77(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Lekki peninsula, when you see them for insta n snapchat them go confuse you.

Hungry farm tools.
Most prostitutes steal.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by DameB(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
Nothing good ever comes from living above your means
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by liprises(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
This is disgraceful.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2019
See her hair grin grin

Awon eyan zlatan grin grin

See as she disgraced herself now because of phone
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by etrouble: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2019
thesicilian:
Area boys beating a runs girl for stealing is like APC tackling corruption.

No, I think it's like Diezani's $40 million jewelries confiscated and imPatience Jonathan's 3 billion naira jewelries stolen by her assistants.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by DameB(f): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
DonBenny77:
Lekki peninsula, when you see them for insta n snapchat them go confuse you.

Hungry farm tools.
Most prostitutes steal.
When I was younger my aunts will say when a girl steals she isn't far from becoming a prostitute.
But this greed and insatiable desire comes from trying to emulate the filtered lives they see on social media

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by dederocs(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Slay were cheesy grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by dave4rella(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2019
shocked
Reason why I don't trust girls that change their hair color
They are all prostitutes,even the married ones.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by 1unity: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2019
they are always desperate
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2019
Fake life mf
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by DonBenny77(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2019
DameB:

When I was younger my aunts will say when a girl steals she isn't far from becoming a prostitute.
But this greed and insatiable desire comes from trying to emulate the filtered lives they see on social media
Don't mean to knock anyone's hustle. But fear any woman who can sleep with a total stranger for
money. They can kill, it's a different level of desperation.
I know nobody holy pass and some girls are smart to hook up with only well known persons, but how well can you know a person. At the end of the day it's still prostitution.
I see a modification to the word "prostitute" in the near future.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by BRASH: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2019
ursullalinda:
The worst thing that can happen to you in this world is trying to belong or impress. U might end up disgracing yourself and your whole family
has it happened to u b4? Just asking.

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Ijebusomaada: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Become an independent business partner with our company, make money

Find out more: https://www.nairaland.com/5448661/mini-franchise-business-opportunity
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by PapaAdanna: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Zlatan sister abi?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Bigflamie:
See how ugly she is in reality but different on their social media posts.
These social media pictures weak me no be small. She will learn in a hard way

I am telling you angry The thing dey make me vex

The Federal government should place a ban on the use of make ups and use of Instagram and snapchat filters

These ugly girls have deceived us enough angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.