Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Second Spin-off For X-men - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Second Spin-off For X-men (968 Views)

X-men: First Class' Follow-up Previously Converse / X-men Fanz;; X-men june 3rd, 2011 ***Review*** / X-men Origins: Wolverine - Excellent Cinematography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Spin-off For X-men by derinsola(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2007
The second in a series of X-Men spin-off movies will be made by Blade: Trinity director David Goyer.

He will direct Magneto, which will focus on the character played in the three X-Men films by Ian McKellen.

The new film will tell the story of the young Magneto, reports Variety.com.

The plot will see him learning to use his mutant power to hunt down Nazi war criminals.

It's not yet known who will play the young Magneto but it's thought McKellen will have a small part to play in the movie.

As well as directing Blade: Trinity, Goyer wrote the script for Batman Begins.

No director has been announced yet for Wolverine, the first of the X-Men spin-offs

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_2306490.html

Re: Second Spin-off For X-men by iice(f): 4:11pm On May 20, 2007
So they are actually gonna go ahead and do this? I know when they did X-men:The Last Stand, they talked about doing Magneto's and Wolverine's spin-offs but wow so its actually gonna be done?

Am sooo looking forward to Wolverine's own if it will be done sha. He's one of my ultimate favorites. grin
Re: Second Spin-off For X-men by gbadex1(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2007
You're damn right about that iicey, you're damn right! grin

PS: you've seen Spiderman3? I haven't seen it yet. . .lol, too busy nowadays. . .
Re: Second Spin-off For X-men by iice(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2007
gbade grin

I have not seen Spidey 3 ooo. I can't even believe that i havent seen it. Mehn am like you oo, hella busy. But am thinking of killing two birds with one stone, watching Spidey and Pirates the same day. grin
Re: Second Spin-off For X-men by gbadex1(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2007
@ iicey:

which Pirates are you talking about? You mean Dead Man's Chest? If it is, i saw that ages ago, last yeas i believe. . .
Re: Second Spin-off For X-men by iice(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2007
@gbade.x Thunder scatter your keyboard tongue grin grin

Com'on am talking about At World's End, its premiering here tomorrow. But i might just end up watching only pirates coz its gonna be late when i get to the theater.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Signa For Arabsat 2b / HiTV And CNBC Africa / Mighty Igor !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.