Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (40956 Views)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
THUGGERY AROUND GUSAU TUDUN WADA VICINITY THAT CAUSED THE LIFE OF POOR IBRAHIM AMINU ZURMI

Ibrahim Aminu Zurmi on Friday afternoon went to Awala area of Tudun Wada to visit his mother.On his way back heading to mosque for Jummaat prayer,he was attacked by thugs at Filin Jirgi area who snatched his phone and stabbed him multiple times in his stomach and lap. Laying unconscious in a pool of blood, a commercial bike man raised an alarm and eventually met someone who knew him (neighbor).

His intestines were fusing out of the brutally stabbed stomach.They rushed him to FMC Gusau's Accident and Emergency unit where the hospital attendant refused attending to him until a police report is brought.His neighbor who rescued him fell at the feet of a hospital staff and pleaded for mercy and that was when the wounds were wrapped with bandage which could merely stop the bleeding. He was kept on the bare floor without any medical care.

After approximately two hours, Ibrahim was still laying in a pool of blood at Federal Medical Center until the police report was brought and that was when they gave blood sample and requested for payment before he will be taken to theatre for operation. Before the payment and blood was brought, Ibrahim passed away after approximately five hours of bleeding on the floor.

Thuggery and hospital's incompetence have caused the life of this young man. This is the current situation in Tudun Wada vicinity ( Hayin malam sani area, hira da qwaddi area, nassarawa area, awala area, matazu area, unguwar kara area, filin jirgi area, premier road and it environs).

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/man-bleeds-to-death-after-he-was.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Tolexander: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Waiting for the Zamfara State Governor to place a bounty on the killers of this man like he did on the person that desecrated the Quran

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
never drag with thieves allow dem go with the phone and buy another phone for life can't be replaced cry

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oh no!
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
So sad.
May they all perish before 7 days from now

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by achikolo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
post=82903658:
So sad.
[/s]
Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
The wicked shall never go unpunished

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Some people are just heartless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ha !!! cry
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Why not overpower him and take his phone, why stabbing him? Oh my country is getting scarier every day. Can't the hospitals stabilize one at least before police report. We actually hate ourselves here.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Omihanifa: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
angry not the kind of news I want to be seeing tonight!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
shocked

The phone snatchers didn't kill him.
The doctors and the nurses did.

I think it is safer to always walk around with blank police reports in our pockets.
You never know...but too much sense will not kill us.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nevergree: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
post=82903658:
So sad.

Make I just dey do jeje because if dey ban me now I must wait for good 2 weeks before I get access to Nairaland Forum again.

And hand dey fast to report pesin.

I no go put insult to my mention and let me see how dey will ban me.

If they ban me now the painment will be very hard to take.

Abeg
Dey must not ban me o.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bamasite(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Na only fool dey argue with man wey hold gun. Na God protection I need bros, no be condom......Erigga 2019

Erigga wishes and prayers 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by FuckDaMods: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Useless fulanis
R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Uruan2023: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rip
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by phyya(f): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wait, he bled to death there on the floor with people all around him? What's happening for God's sake?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Salvation for our life is the ultimate in these wicked world we live in!!!

Jesus is the answer anytime everytime.

10 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by gazilion: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is a harrowing experience and a bad way to die. If this report is true, the hospital staffs need answer some questions.

If the deceased has been a sibling of the hospital staff, would he be told to go get a police report before treatment??

God is watching our hypocrisy and wickedness and the blood of the innocent dead are still crying!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Because of police report... Common to stop or staunch the bleeding...

Both the police, entire hospital management, including the house of assembly will burn in hell!!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
The thing hard for this nation ooooo
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by salaboiz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pls if any phone snatcher want to collect your phone. Pls, kindly give him, their is hope if you are still alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nigeria is nothing but a zoo.
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
never drag with thieves allow dem go with the phone and buy another phone for life can't be replaced cry
important advice.....
But how are we sure he did this.... Some people are just serial killers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chai cry
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Eiyaaa RIP bro. Back to Lamborghini news
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by abbaapple: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
angry

RIP guy!! This country everyday things are getting worst! Nobody is safe! This phone snatchers are everywhere! Only if they can face jungle justice that’s when this Poo will stop! Kaduna is worst with this kind of things!
I pray never to see myself in 3 places!
1. police station
2. Bank (Cashless policy is bay)!
3. Hospital

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
post=82903658:
So sad.

Pray the same for their Oga in Aso Rock

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sooner We will ve to Arm ourselves....
Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
He fought for his life for complete 5hrs and the hospital couldn't do anything in their capacity... what a hopeless nation.

If any hospital let my love one die because of some stupid police report and payment before treatment. I'm coming back to donate some C4s...

6 Likes

Re: Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Galaticos444: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Another day another untimely death,tired of typing rip.buhari is indeed a cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.