Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) (57978 Views)

Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Valentine097(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
As Man Utd Dey always make person vex,make man pikin use this one take follow up...,I can’t come n kill myself
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by iyapont: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]
Chukwu Okike Abiama is not a petty fool, and people you've accused are not bigot like your rotten bigotted head.
As any Yoruba ever won the show? Only Igbos win the show all the time and it's surprising you're still the one complaining again. If BBN was that bigot like you said, then a lot of manipulations would have had Yorubas winning it all the time, and even with the votes it shows, people voted for mercy a lot not minding her tribe.
You just showed you're dumber than I thought, and if you still reason like a kid this way at your age, that I think it's a shame on you and not those you mentioned. I think I lose respect for you on this forum as from today. You've always shown traits of dumbness all the time but today capped it all.
what type of comment is this?? what type of human r u?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Househelp(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
She needed to win no good for her walking the streets with yansh like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
yudeecollections:
I wonder how Tacha would feel right now.. No one is perfect, but damnn.. That girl has a lot to work on herself
someone said this. Lmao!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by lateezy(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
finally there would be peace
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Kadejo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy!
Just imagine, she is #60M richer this night, plus Luther unknown benefits yet.
God, please the event that will take me out of poverty, please arrange it in my favor.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Antara0503(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
dem try.next
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by bukkielee(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
stop all these bobo joor

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by YungMillionaire: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
A show by Imo Igbos for Imo Igbos if you know...you know...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Austineva(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Congrats dear. Its awesome outing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by KAHNUL(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
KingofInternet:
Hmm.. Frodd deserved to win but anyways congrats to mercy.. May God grant us our own 60 million too
Amin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
D
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by bizhop01: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]
Chukwu Okike Abiama is not a petty fool, and people you've accused are not bigot like your rotten bigotted head.
As any Yoruba ever won the show? Only Igbos win the show all the time and it's surprising you're still the one complaining again. If BBN was that bigot like you said, then a lot of manipulations would have had Yorubas winning it all the time, and even with the votes it shows, people voted for mercy a lot not minding her tribe.
You just showed you're dumber than I thought, and if you still reason like a kid this way at your age, then I think it's a shame on you and not those you mentioned. I think I lose respect for you on this forum as from today. You've always shown traits of dumbness all the time but today capped it all.

I really lose respect for this guy tonight. Such a petty childish insatiable bigot.
Ebuka Body Odour
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
I haven't seen people viewing thread like this!! Just take a look at people on this thread. Chai
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by callme2dy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jaynom:
Lol ... She took out her biggest threat then won the game
Mercy dribbled Tacha in the 18yard box,and was awarded penalty which she scored as a goal as a result of the foul committed by Tacha at Semi final.
This qualified Mercy into the final.
What a Master Stroke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by MiaB(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
KingofInternet:
Hmm.. Frodd deserved to win but anyways congrats to mercy.. May God grant us our own 60 million too
He would grant us more than that

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]
Has any Yoruba ever won the show? Only Igbos win the show all the time and it's surprising you're still the one complaining again. If BBN was that bigot like you said, then a lot of manipulations would have had Yorubas winning it all the time, and even with the votes it shows, people voted for mercy a lot not minding her tribe.
You just showed you're dumber than I thought, and if you still reason like a kid this way at your age, then I think it's a shame on you and not those you mentioned. I think I lose respect for you on this forum as from today. You've always shown traits of dumbness all the time but today capped it all.

I really lose respect for this guy tonight. Such a petty childish insatiable bigot.

Nwamaikpe is dumb? Lol. My guy you know nothing about him. He might talk nonsense now and then, but the guy has the kind of brain no one in your lineage was ever endowed with.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by topcin: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
While you were away watching Big Brother Nigeria!

Ganduje's S.A called Prof Yemi Osibanjo Vice President Academics.

Buhari directed all agencies under the V.P to take permissions from him henceforth.

Nigerians were attacked in South Africa.

Welcome back to Reality.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by ufotty2001: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy is going home with N60millions while the best graduate in our university with 1st class goes home with a N20,000 even the N20,000 is from departmental levy contributed by students.... Nigeria educational system is Scam..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Iceberghill(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Congrats mercy grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Progress62(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
She played d role of a wife to ike D role of a mother to Diane D role of a mother in-law to elo D role of a sister to mike D role of a friend to Cindy D role of transformer(electric shock ) to tacha.. D role of pepper to haters.. D role of a queen to her fans.. Mercy may ur name always speak for u . Go Lambo!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by FuckDaMods: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
light099:
[s][/s]
Has any Yoruba ever won the show? Only Igbos win the show all the time and it's surprising you're still the one complaining again. If BBN was that bigot like you said, then a lot of manipulations would have had Yorubas winning it all the time, and even with the votes it shows, people voted for mercy a lot not minding her tribe.

He is very stupid, also a strong supporter of tacha. You are not the only one that lost your respect to the fool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Progress62(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
She played d role of a wife to ike D role of a mother to Diane D role of a mother in-law to elo D role of a sister to mike D role of a friend to Cindy D role of transformer(electric shock ) to tacha.. D role of pepper to haters.. D role of a queen to her fans.. Mercy may ur name always speak for u . Go Lambo!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
ugly dress

mercy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Ikorodurealtor: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
One bottle of whatever you drink for you.
You too much..!!

light099:
[s][/s]

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by eldeens: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is tribalism of the first order, why is it that only igbos became victorious in all the games, where are the yorubas, the north is totally marginalized. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Onyi22(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
bamac:
She came Unclad and went Unclad with the money... Nigeria my country.... SMH

Congrats to Mercy anyways, i rejoice with you now and forever.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to buy all you want from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant with 50% shipping discount guaranteed to anywhere in Nigeria except Lag.
U don't have any choice than to rejoice nah
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by WorWorBoy: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
crunchyDope:

How far sir?
has God humbled you? grin
Why will God humbled me when the show is a fraud?

Your mercy win because she's Igbo, and the organizers are all igbos duh.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by hekkyboi: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abalado:
But what's this people promoting in this country,with what that mercy was putting on as cloth with braless cloth, I think that's very bad, I could see her bearly breast, in fact u saw her nipples,it was dark and round, in fact the breast is like pawpaw, can I be able to sleep to night imagine what I saw, local man can not sleep to night...... Chai
guy check ur side u go see vasline. please use it appropriately and make sure u apply it generously for a good result. thank me later
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Treash:
Tacha is currently looking for sniper.
Emeka' chemist is down the road...let her hurry grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Charleys:
#tachaourwinner

The reason why they gave it to mercy is because they want to play down on Tacha's popularity.
Really.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) by PenisCaP: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I haven't seen people viewing thread like this!! Just take a look at people on this thread. Chai

Fine girl u no WAN answer me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' / Wizkid Flaunts His Luxury Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.