Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (55343 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by silento(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Last time I posted about me planning to use bbnaija to settle my ex

previous thread > https://www.nairaland.com/5433162/after-bbnaija-girlfriend-get-shock

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
MY NIGGA cool cool

Finally your broke up with her smiley smiley,
You be real Gee,make she go make BBnaija give her new bf

And one LovePeddler is on the market for one Guy man to chop and drop grin grin

BUT GUY,SORRY FOR THIS BUT U BE MUMU.
WETIN CARRY YOUR ATM CARD GO HER CUSTODY shocked shocked
NA THE LAST WEA I FIT DO FOR ME WHOLE LIFE,EVEN MY SIS NO SABI MY PIN sad sad

Anyways,enjoy ur new profound relationship

395 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by luvyaself95(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Sharp Niggu.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
oshe pra pra
prata proto priti prete

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by zela(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biko..before you block and delete her number.. Just pass it round for others grin
There must be something else she's good at asides BBNaija grin

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Charleys: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
#tachaourwinner

Tacha is the real winner, she brought life to Bbnaija.

Everyday was a day we look forward to what shell do next.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
embarassed what was her reply?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shuu! My gee serious for this Matter oh!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
He brought his personal life here and thinks offpoint gives a flying fück.

In case you don't know, over 250 divorce has been filled today.
More than 250 break ups has been recorded today.

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

Stop acting like you invented breakup...
"Stop to feel like king ontop nothing"

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.
Who knows she may be the one that dump your azz.

modified
Since yesterday he's yet to show her replies...
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

Her replies begging you would have been more convincing.....

It's unfortunate some dumbass are already praising him...

313 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by cubby4: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol, this guy means business o.i only wish you were dating someone else and not her friend

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
cubby4:
Lol, this guy means business o.i only wish you were dating someone else and not her friend

If I was in his shoes,ah would hv went for her sis to be sincere. She's an asshole

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by silento(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.

Go and sit down

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by silento(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

She dey block list

15 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
cubby4:

If I was in his shoes,ah would done worst than that self. Ah would hv gone for her sis. She's an asshole,ah don't wait for karma to strike. Ah manufacture my own karma

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Who's this one undecided undecided

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2019

Offpoint:

And the honest truth is I don't just give a fûck, I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

And do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Relationships aren't meant for kids. Sorry, wait 'till you're mentally ready for that. Your new relationship is a disaster waiting to erupt. You know why? A girl who would betray her friend to date her boyfriend has no integrity nor respect for any relationship while a guy who would go asking out his girl's girlfriend knows no boundaries. At the end of the day, the girl you're leaving stands to loose nothing. People like you have nothing to offer.
silento:

Go and sit down

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by OKOATA(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Have been waiting to hear the good news. Nice one bro. wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by extremelygolden: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Na waoo, this guy mean gan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
silento:

She dey block list
u sef be mugu gan so u dey give ur girlfriend ur atm?

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Wealthyone: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Guess it's time women start breaking up with boyfriends and husbands too because of la liga, serie A, championship, world cup and every other soccer tournament. I'm not a fan of bbnaija but we should learn to live and let live

Seems I read the earlier thread where u stated the new girl is her friend...abi? Bbnaija is just an excuse.

If this new one likes movie or something else too, time to move to her neighbor or cousin abi? Keep it up. An ex of yours will soon marry ur rich cousin or best friend.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by OKOATA(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Football is a 90minutes thing while BBN is a 90 days thing, so compare and contrast and see how dumb you are.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by NewsBlast: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
How old are you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by cubby4: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
AstroG:

If I was in his shoes,ah would done worst than that self. Ah would hv gone for her sis. She's an asshole,ah don't wait for karma to strike. Ah manufacture my own karma

you no get Joy atal o

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by NwaliE01: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
This guy was looking for a reason to dump her and congrats finally he found one.

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by dave4rella(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Not even a good bye fvck, why na my guy
Invite her over and formally break up with her

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Igetmyown247: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
clap for yourself you’ve done well, mumu everywhere.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by joseo: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Offpoint:

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

And do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES.
Not interested but you want to see her reply

7 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
*Steps out for a shopping spree* shocked

Lucky girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Blackivy29:

He was chatting to himself grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.