Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (55337 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by FuckDaMods: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Look at how girls are crying on this thread. grin

If the mumu girl was sensible and of value, he wont have dumped her.
The girl he dumped was a worthless, unproductive and idle leech. Shew how she held on to his ATM card like a spoilt ATM machine. Na hunger go kill am.

Most of those mumu girls, relationship is their greatest achievement in life and their occupation. Them no wan comot, them wan die there.
I swear.. See all them bitches here playing victim card like they can never do no wrong. The op is a very strong man unlike the weak asses we have nowadays parading as men. No wonder these bitches feel like they can do as they like.. Comparing 90days bbn to football that only occurs in 2 hours and in weekends mostly, talking about karma this and that, hating on the new girl. Nothing like that karma as long as the op ex was at fault! Let him enjoy his new relationship jare. Typical Nigerian girls always think the world revolves around them grin

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Wickedtruths: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I swear.. See all them bitches here playing victim card like they can never do no wrong. The op is a very strong man unlike the weak asses we have nowadays parading as men. No wonder these bitches feel like they can do as they like.. Comparing 90days bbn to football that only occurs in 2 hours and in weekends mostly, talking about karma this and that, hating on the new girl. Nothing like that karma as long as the op ex was at fault! Let him enjoy his new relationship jare. Typical Nigerian girls always think the world revolves around them grin

There are very many ladies but there are few who are marriageable.

Most of the ladies supporting her don't have sense and I don't blame them. Sense is a scarce commodity in this generation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by alphaNomega: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:
He brought his personal life here and thinks offpoint gives a flying fück.

In case you don't know, over 250 divorce has been filled today.
More than 250 break ups has been recorded today.

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

Stop acting like you invented breakup...
"Stop to feel like king ontop nothing"

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.
Who knows she may be the one that dump your azz.

modified
Since yesterday he's yet to show her replies...
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

Her replies begging you would have been more convincing.....

It's unfortunate some dumbass are already praising him...

Or he staged everything. Yes, some people are jobless like that

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by DNSPro: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Relationships aren't meant for kids. Sorry, wait 'till you're mentally ready for that. Your new relationship is a disaster waiting to erupt. You know why? A girl who would betray her friend to date her boyfriend has no integrity nor respect for any relationship while a guy who would go asking out his girl's girlfriend knows no boundaries. At the end of the day, the girl you're leaving stands to loose nothing. People like you have nothing to offer.

Wrong... I am dating the friend of a girl I had interest in but she declined. So I went for her friend.

Its just like saying a girl that gives in to sex on first day can't make a good wife..

The guy never promised to marry the new girl so, whatever happens, I am sure he can move on if eventually they break up.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
embarassed what was her reply?

Same question... Staged drama
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the real fairy tale! Boys and girls falling in love! Chai! I used to love one boy in my secondary school... Boy! I love him more than fresh air grin

Biko forgive her grin

Pls, can you explain why you did what you did?

It's quite scary when you signify interest in a project and just ghost suddenly without even a reason. Scary and quite unpolite.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by QuotaSystem: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
zela:
Biko..before you block and delete her number.. Just pass it round for others grin
There must be something else she's good at asides BBNaija grin

Twale.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Masterboi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thumbs up bruh.�
I respect you pass boko haram� if you can even broke up with in the next world please do that.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Bawofss(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
op congratulations, coz u are free from being a maga. thank bbn for dat. u gave ur atm card to a girl in dis buhari period. shior!, be real mumu, no wonder she doesn't have ur time.....
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
My dawg! Nice one. Unto the next hoe. But stop being stupid by giving a hoe your ATM card. It's a very stupid thing to do. Instead give your ATM card to your mother or sister even if they don't need it.Yo! Take warm hug my dawg. You did well

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.

modified
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

It's unfortunate some dumbass are already praising him..

Wow..Today will be great, Offpoint is on point for once. God i thank u oo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.
How dare you talk to my younger brother like that?

undecided grin
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Onyi90(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
embarassed what was her reply?
That's where my interest is. Hope it didn't happen the other way round and the G is just trying to save face

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Revolva(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oga this is chat look staged

I don't believe all dese rubbish screen shot

Check dis

https://www.nairaland.com/5458170/married-lady-send-nudes-boyfriend
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Olisehinnocent: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
She will go and open beer parlor for all i care grin grin grin
Charleys:
#tachaourwinner

Tacha is the real winner, she brought life to Bbnaija.

Everyday was a day we look forward to what shell do next.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by SergioELProfeso(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I'm proud of you bro... That her friend better make sense o. Any ways if she bleeps up you dump her too. Na man dey marry woman not the other way round. And stop giving ur atm details to bitches please.
This story is just a ruse to gather some self gratification while guilt tripping your partner. Surely you couldn't possibly tell me the only reason you're breaking off is hinged on her attention to bbnaija? My guy dats a wrong move. Relationship is about communication, understanding and mutual respect. Things would have worked out better if only you had the patience to talk it out. For example, my lady/Queen is an ardent follower of Series like "Grey's anatomy " "Orphan Black" and "Crazy Ex-girlfriend". I can't change that about her because those are her preferences. Mine is football, infact I hate disturbance when am watching ball. My baby knows this and she respects it and sometimes watches a little with me and I also watch hers with her. That's how you make your relationship work. We are all unique with different choices and preferences. Respect is key. Keep that in mind.

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Piloeternity(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
angry angry
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by carlos1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:

Hi

modified

Clearly d thing pain u pass d guy. C as u take time type long statement. No go keep urself on top anoda man mattee
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by tosynbaba(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
#tachaourwinner

Tacha is the real winner, she brought life to Bbnaija.

Everyday was a day we look forward to what shell do next.
ee maa wo weyrey sad
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:

modified

He ended a relationship with a girl because of bbnaija .....he should have find a side chick and enjoy his life instead of breaking up over silly reasons.....to think that he has his ATM with her shows how dumb and dweeb he is....
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Bimtonex: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.

Football is just 90mins and not 99days. What does she stand to gain watching bbn for a whole 99 days? Are they paying her for it? Even when the housemate are selling, u still on ur TV and watch them, who does that? Maybe she will get sense in her next relationship.. Kudos man
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by SIMEONMPEE(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ok .... so what should we now do .

Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Iamolatunay12: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
this guy na correct guy
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Boyooosa(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Amaka why? This Hot!
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by sisisioge: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Pls, can you explain why you did what you did?

It's quite scary when you signify interest in a project and just ghost suddenly without even a reason. Scary and quite unpolite.

Hello, I am not the gf o. You quoted the not girlfriend o. grin grin grin
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by MrCuteking(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:

modified

You think its that easy for a lady to jump into new relationship just like that? Lol. Them go pkansh her tire before she see the right person again.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
silento:
Last time I posted about me planning to use bbnaija to settle my ex

previous thread > https://www.nairaland.com/5433162/after-bbnaija-girlfriend-get-shock

Super story.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by CsRockefeller(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:

Hello, I am not the gf o. You quoted the not girlfriend o. grin grin grin

I'm not talking about the OP. Seems you have forgotten, you once signified interest to help prepare some Igbo dishes some time ago.

Remember?
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by King44(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
silento:
Last time I posted about me planning to use bbnaija to settle my ex

previous thread > https://www.nairaland.com/5433162/after-bbnaija-girlfriend-get-shock

my nigga that is some balls
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Unrated900(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Guest007:

He was chatting to himself grin grin grin

believe me he was talking to himself
He taught we are mugus like him
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by King44(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

He ended a relationship with a girl because of bbnaija .....he should have find a side chick and enjoy his life instead of breaking up over silly reasons.....to think that he has his ATM with her shows how dumb and dweeb he is....
giving her his ATM is a sign of trust and dumping her shows he's got some balls

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
This op sef..you get sense at all?

Feeling like you just won champion's league trophy undecided

Mtcheww. Kuku post her replies too. Chiwawa angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.