Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life (47155 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by pressmanng: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
A young beautiful Lady in Wheelchair has goteen married to the love of her life.

The Lady known As theblqis(Bilkisu) and her Husband, Adnan can be seen in these pictures together at their wedding venue.

She posted the pictures via her twitter page and sai "i got married to the love of my life. I'd like to write an epistle but words aren't enough. Alhamdulillah"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/10/beautiful-lady-in-wheelchair-got.html?m=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by chii8(f): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Beautiful couple...

19 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by kestolove95(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
I attended the wedding in bichi kano state...

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by enochogaga(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
kestolove95:

Lie lie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by kestolove95(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
enochogaga:

Lie lie
y I go lie wey no b say na award I go win?

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by faithfull18(f): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Eeyah, nice.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Money money
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Dshocker(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
The lady might be coming from a wealthy home i guess

20 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked shocked

What a beautiful lady . You have achieved what all evening newspapers with two legs couldn't achieve.

But the groom is most unfortunate for marrying her.

For goodness sake how will the groom explore her kpekus properly. He can't do doggy nor kitchen stool style with her

What an unfortunate Union!

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
So beautiful. We wish them well.

The way this people are so covered up, yet beautiful. Some kind ladies should learn pls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by dimexy247(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by ursullalinda(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is good , big congrats to them... May God bless their union
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by vizkiz: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
I’m sure the girl wouldn’t think twice if the case was reversed and the guy is broke

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by myfan: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
God bless their union. There's definitely someone for everybody no matter your condition.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Kenturkey048(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Shey food plenty ni
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by IDnoble1: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by frikpus: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
love is truly blind. Happy married life to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Royalfurnitures: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Real love breaks all barriers

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Katier00(f): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
She is beautiful. I pray he finds the strength to be her legs in time of need

21 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by myfan: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Meanwhile, let me do online marketing for your products and services. You really need it to boost your sales and patronage.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
love... she would walk again
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by frikpus: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Love is truly blind. Happy married life to them.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by ladyF(f): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Happy married life to them.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by McAausim: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
cool

Love is the best thing that ever happen to a man....

Happy married life

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by explosiveskull(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ja
Zz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by explosiveskull(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
y I go lie wey no b say na award I go win?
So you no get work, only to dey find wedding wey you go attend?
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Chingykay77(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

What a beautiful lady . You have achieved what all evening newspapers with two legs couldn't achieve.

For goodness sake how will the groom explore her kpekus properly. He can't do doggy nor kitchen stool style with her

Who says he can't do doggy style..........shey na leg he wan Bleep ni sebi na pussy ....see ehn my bro ways to Bleep plenty baje infact d bride go enjoy am and she go do cowgirl style sef .........na blessings for the marriage be koko

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
enochogaga:

Lie lie
Is it your lie?
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by dave4rella(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked
I think the groom crippled her while exploring a rough sex style

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by McAausim: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

grin grin

MrsNwaAmaikpe on the lose

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.