Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life (47148 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by kellybently(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
I attended the wedding in bichi kano state...

tell us about the lady back ground
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by dalass(f): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:
The lady might be coming from a wealthy home i guess

It is soo obvious that she's wealthy. Else a handsome guy like that wouldn't have married her.
She's also very beautiful wink
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Ziel20: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:

All the way from heaven?
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by DaddyMorenike: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=kestolove95 post=82906899]I attended the wedding in bichi kano state...[/quote Shebi you see that guy wey wear purple agbada wey dey spray dollars anyhow. Na me be that!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by mysticwarrior(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

What a beautiful lady . You have achieved what all evening newspapers with two legs couldn't achieve.

But the groom is most unfortunate for marrying her.

For goodness sake how will the groom explore her kpekus properly. He can't do doggy nor kitchen stool style with her

What an unfortunate Union!
abeg shut up go sit down for one corner jare, instead of you to be happy for the young lady and wishing them happy married life, you are here making analysis on their sex life and discrediting the union, shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by mysticwarrior(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Katier00:
She is beautiful. I pray he finds the strength to be her legs in time of need
but not when she is in bed with her handsome husband.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Presido24(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
very cute couple, but how this my guy go take dey colombi him wife for night na
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

What a beautiful lady . You have achieved what all evening newspapers with two legs couldn't achieve.

For goodness sake how will the groom explore her kpekus properly. He can't do doggy nor kitchen stool style with her

Words from a wretched f@ggot.
Its animals like you that rape mad women on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by toprealman: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
1st wife or what?
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Paige001(f): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

wow! like seriously you are so unbelievable, calling their union unfortunate, well i hope yours is fortunate
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Katier00(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
mysticwarrior:
but not when she is in bed with her handsome husband.
how does it relate
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by LonglifeRng: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:
lol .. It was in Kano city
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by onlyonechid84(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tell us who drum for the wedding and how many plate of food u chop, since u attended.. ?

After the last hausa wedding I attended in lafia. I promise myself never to attend such again..

No beer, no babe, spicy food, over sugared zobo.. I even purged
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Mmeme079: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
May they experience a wonderful married life in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by boomssey(f): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wow! Love indeed has no boundaries.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Boyooosa(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
i pray he doesnt double her....
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by mysticwarrior(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Katier00:
how does it relate
you already know
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Congrats.....no limitation to success
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by ibkonekt(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Now let a woman do the same...hypergamy never sleeps

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Lordbricks(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
vizkiz:
I’m sure the girl wouldn’t think twice if the case was reversed and the guy is broke
What are you saying..something we see happening everyday..
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by godofuck231: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
At least tonto could not keep a man she could, and will care for him better
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Lewisalexander(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dshocker:
The lady might be coming from a wealthy home i guess

Yeah... I second to that
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Juliusobi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
That's Oyinbo doct of Wazobia Fm Kano state, so u all should stop talking trash..

Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Katier00(f): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you already know
nope
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Jamoojazzy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
The guy that said he attended the wedding is not lieing.. I also attended the wedding the lady is my cousin sister best friend.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by AshawoHusband50(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Love na scam. You can't fool me with your story Bitch shocked
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Cindy222(f): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Beautiful couple.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by YourArewaSister: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Both are well to do.

The young lady had a spinal cord injury while in a car crash when she was 16 years. She just got admitted to university this year and got married to her sweetheart on her 24th birthday!!!

The young man is gainfully employed and quiet successful.

Happy married life,. Bilkis. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.
[url][/url]
Learn to respect others, wish others well so you can experience same. Karma is real.
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by dopedealer(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:

How far you
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by madgoat(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
kestolove95:

Liar grin
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by nick50(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Marrying out if pity
Re: Beautiful Lady In Wheelchair Got Married To The Love Of Her Life by Legendguru: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.