Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory (35837 Views)

Lesbians Now Rushing Me – Nkechi Blessing Cries Out (screenshots) / Wale Jana Reacts To Mercy's BBNaija Victory, Shades Tacha / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by celebgistz: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Actress Nkechi Blessing burst into tears as she celebrates Mercy for winning the Big Brother Naija 2019.

The actress took to her IG page sharing an emotional video as she cried and thanked God for Mercy’s victory.

She wrote;

“I repeat,Dear Lord**The Very day I stop serving you,pls Take my life��...I fasted low key and u answered and showed me MERCY��...I was for EFE**He won,I stood for MIRACLE ** He Won,to you all it’s just a game,but to me it’s more than just a game...Women Peay to God to instill LOVE in your heart,to always support each other genuinely,Some said I was doing it for the gram,I agree� it’s not even about gender what ever,cus at some point in time we all need men in our lives,but the fact remains**WOMEN who say we sef no fit become PRESIDENT? On that note congratulations to the one and only queen of highlights �� Mercy I fucking love you❤️ The sky is your starting point @official_mercyeke ❤️❤️❤️“

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Sm6hlHvxH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/nkechi-blessing-burst-into-tears-as-she-celebrates-mercys-victory/

1 Like

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by celebgistz: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Olalan(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
This show shows how much we love immorality in this country,

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Taniaa(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
See what bbn has caused

15 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Fredmatic(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
It is obvious mercy had all the women support. For someone to fast because of this game? That is really serious

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by NwaAmaikpe: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
shocked

Aunty save your tears.

Shiloh is less than 65 days away... So you can go there and cry for a life partner.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by graciously03(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hmmmmm... Hanty.. Ok o
Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by sexiestharam(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
kk

33 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Larryslim(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fast because of another person?
I only pity the youth that waste their time and money on this show!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by owjtyuirty: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
sorry o
Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by yudeecollections: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
This would will not cry for the homeless helpless children on the street and slums. misplaced tears

32 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Incandescent(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Christianity has suffered in this country

28 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by nikkypearl(f): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Our mumu don do abeggi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by nonye6194: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shebi e don end?!

No more biggie and Tacha on Nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Larryslim(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
sexiestharam:
What manner of rubbish is this? Nkechi Blessing must be a very stupid woman.
Very stupid, she's doing all of this for clout.

15 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Luckysbab: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Who did she fast and pray for at the Nigerian general elections?

Attention seeker!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
.in phyno's voice "IBERIBE na enye NDI ARA MORAL"

5 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by OBTMOS(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shey this one no be person .other ni

1 Like

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Daviestunech(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
And one useless man they nut inside this woman kpekus shocked

4 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Awwwwwwwwwn, God raise such helpers and adorers for me, not some ugly fishes that would want to suck me dry, envy me, stab me behind my back, yet claiming they love me.....

1 Like

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by osinimegaciousi: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Misplaced priority..keep the cry cry o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by abels(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
abeg go siddon
Olalan:

1 Like

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by IamPlato(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
We Are Just Mad In This Country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Humblega(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
what is this?

*Boko haram is killing.......she did not fast for humanity

* unemployment is increasing................she remember no 1 to fast for

* Many Nigerians Lost their lives to Xenophobia in south Africa.......Aunty was not available for fasting

* social amenities going down..........i cant hear about aunty fasting

* increment in hunger......................................Aunty did not fasti and pray

* Even when Nigeria become poverty capital of the world

and her fasting and prayer was answered for Efe, Miracle and now Mercy.......

IS AUNTY's GOD ONLY ANSWER BBN PRAYER AND FASTING or aunty only pray for BBN?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Pauldollars(m): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Incandescent:
Christianity has suffered in this country

Don't be deceived. Heaven bound Christians have never watched that show, nor know much about it.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Nevergree: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Waiting Buhari go cause for this country ehn...

Even hand self no go fit reach am.

Nonsenseticality cool cool cool
Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Halexgos3(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nothing way Mercy no fit see for Anfield

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
What's this ?
Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by Obiora911: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
no comment
Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by naijadrivablog: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Olalan:

A warped nation of lazy yoots.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Education is no longer the key.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face / Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.