Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS (69311 Views)

Elon Musk Removes Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Other’s Twitter Verification Badges / Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by lomprico(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
photoshop or make up cover up
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Fake news...

Edited or Photoshoped as u call it..

Now i believe fake news..
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by DameB(f): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
But how is that Davido's face? Was the tattoo artist high?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by theomerio: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
#Tachaourwinner she was never evicted
Yeah, she was ejected.
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by NemzySeries(m): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2019
this cud b d work of make up
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Vikynas: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2019
IT IS ALL OVER.
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2019
WalkerMichael:
No offense, if that 3rd picture is tacha's boobs. They're really ugly.

Not boobs
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Chithauri(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2019
am one of those who hate her a lot. still think she's a puta. But this shows she is growing, and becoming a better person.
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2019
adecz:
sad

Obviously an hater of Tacha , kilode Free ur mind , she doesn’t know u
This is clearly an old picture
before she even did the tattoo.

She was much younger, slimmer &
her booobs never fall or develop
those nasty looking 'zebra' stretch lines
caused by excessive succking by dudes
with rough mustaches
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by pointstores(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2019
See
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by semyman: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Illiterate graduate
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Wizzyflexx: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2019
adecz:
sad

This is clearly an old picture
before she even did the tattoo.

She was much younger, slimmer &
her booobs never fall or develop
those nasty looking 'zebra' stretch lines
caused by excessive succking by dudes
with rough mustaches

Cold Hennessey for you

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by WriterX(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Kay512:
Other than being monitoring spirits, what else do bloggers do with their life?

BTW, that's too short a time to remove tattoos and the scars, too.

Here's a list of 45 visa free countries for Nigerians.
grin
Kay512:
Other than being monitoring spirits, what else do bloggers do with their life?

BTW, that's too short a time to remove tattoos and the scars, too.

Here's a list of 45 visa free countries for Nigerians.

bloggers are known to monitoring even monitoring spirits
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Na person breast be dis on display...o ma se ooo
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by skyhighweb(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Tomorrow is Monday, bro
its still evening
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2019
her breast is so disgusting
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Respect55(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Has she removed her body odour
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Nickisindigo(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2019
edited pics joor
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by macfish101(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2019
Did she get rid of the stretch marks too?? How about the odorous scent she emits?
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2019
A painful procedure.....
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by wechat1: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2019
any person that contesting any event, avoid devido and ipod for your support,because if they do support you, say bye bye for the election because you most lose.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by darlenese(f): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2019
ok she found out Davido is finally married to chioma, , so no hope for her.

how stupid to think that a mere tatoo will make Davido fall for u and spend his money to support your rude ass
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Royalfurnitures: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2019
What's the need of having him tattooed on her chest since he couldn't save her.... BBNAIJA is over, life continues

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by seunmohmoh(f): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2019
That's an old photo na

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Anndju(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2019
good one from her....not worth it
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Grace001: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Confused smellows

1 Like

Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Happy new week. we are open for business. Procurement and shipping from China to Lagos and Kaduna Facebook ads sales landing page design. whatsapp - 08120292561
Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by Validated: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
AmiciLord:
Smellos

Stop this archaic thinking ... for all you know, you might be smelling too, just because people never tell you. Check your anus! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS by nwamabo247(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
MAYbe na that cause her bad luck.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Celebrates 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / White Man Rocks Teni On Stage In New York (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: Andy Ogbechi Is My Best Friend, Not My Husband, Or Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.